Iron
Meeting with dentist tomorrow morning, need to suggest something to him

With the surgery

Meeting with dentist tomorrow morning, need to suggest something to him
Age? and Lol a pallet expander if you are relatively young

which one? there's several

just mew bro

Age? and Lol a pallet expander if you are relatively young

Do I need a palate expander or am I good?

20190627 200606

20190719 214532

can mew swallowing and mewing expand anyway?
yes, but you have to be patient and endurant with your tongue.

9 months in, and many more to go

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
yes, but you have to be patient and endurant with your tongue.

9 months in, and many more to go
how do I measure imw the best?

do I only apply pressure to molars to expand the palate?

how do I prevent teeth from going up and getting shorter?

what should be my goal?

Lol I'm Not gonna tell you shit if you don't show me your pallet. But so far you seem to me like a High Tier Normie mann good on you. Tell me your age and height. If you are Incel and you're above 6ft you have Autism i'm Sorry JFL
6,4.5, 19 years old

how do I measure imw the best?

do I only apply pressure to molars to expand the palate?

how do I prevent teeth from going up and getting shorter?

what should be my goal?
YOU SHOULD LDAR TILL THE END OF YOUR DAYS, BECAUSE YOUR PALATE IS SO NARROW THAT IT ONLY SHOWS 4 TEETH.

PERIOD.

• +1
Reactions: Kragar
YOU SHOULD LDAR TILL THE END OF YOUR DAYS, BECAUSE YOUR PALATE IS SO NARROW THAT IT ONLY SHOWS 4 TEETH.

PERIOD.
jfl it shows 8 and guess what im still wider than you you fucking narrow weak wimp cuck.

hows it feel being a beta bitch. my bone mass is triple yours

jfl it shows 8 and guess what im still wider than you you fucking narrow weak wimp cuck.

hows it feel being a beta bitch. my bone mass is triple yours
8 TEETH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
"im still wider than you you fucking narrow weak wimp cuck"

WHERE IS THE PICTURE? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

giphy.gif

8 TEETH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
"im still wider than you you fucking narrow weak wimp cuck"

WHERE IS THE PICTURE? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

giphy.gif
whats your bizygomatic breadth? if its lower than mine ill post a picture

whats your bizygomatic breadth? if its lower than mine ill post a picture
YOU FUCKING IDIOT EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR "BIZYGOMATIC BREADTH" IS STRAIGHT CLAVICLES

YOUR RATIO'S MEAN N O T H I N G, YOUR CLAVICLES LOOK LIKE 6 EXAMPLE ON THIS PICTURE, MEANWHILE MINE ARE 2 AND I HAVE PROBABLY WIDER "BIZYGOMATIC BREADTH" THAN YOU

YOU FUCKING IDIOT EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR "BIZYGOMATIC BREADTH" IS STRAIGHT CLAVICLES

View attachment 87295

YOUR RATIO'S MEAN N O T H I N G, YOUR CLAVICLES LOOK LIKE 6 EXAMPLE ON THIS PICTURE, MEANWHILE MINE ARE 2 AND I HAVE PROBABLY WIDER "BIZYGOMATIC BREADTH" THAN YOU

giphy.gif

OHH SORRY I MISTAKEN IT FOR FUCKING BIDELTOID WIDTH, MY BAD. SO WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR BIZYGOMATIC BREADTH, YOU SAY YOU HAVE A WIDE FACE RIGHT? AND YOU SAY YOU ARE BLOATED ( HAHHAHA) OK.

YOU CAN HAVE THE WIDEST FACE IN THE WORLD, BUT IF YOU ONLY SHOW 8 TEETH, THEN MAN I HAVE BAD NEWS FOR YOU - Y O U A RE SUBHUMAN
THIS IS HOW YOU LOOK LIKE, BUT PROBABLY WITH MORE OF A GUMMY SMILE THAN THIS MAN.

THAT IS HOW YOU SHOULD LOOK LIKE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
OHH SORRY I MISTAKEN IT FOR FUCKING BIDELTOID WIDTH, MY BAD. SO WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR BIZYGOMATIC BREADTH, YOU SAY YOU HAVE A WIDE FACE RIGHT? AND YOU SAY YOU ARE BLOATED ( HAHHAHA) OK.

YOU CAN HAVE THE WIDEST FACE IN THE WORLD, BUT IF YOU ONLY SHOW 8 TEETH, THEN MAN I HAVE BAD NEWS FOR YOU - Y O U A RE SUBHUMAN
THIS IS HOW YOU LOOK LIKE, BUT PROBABLY WITH MORE OF A GUMMY SMILE THAN THIS MAN.View attachment 87302

THAT IS HOW YOU SHOULD LOOK LIKEView attachment 87308

http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...t-to-lose/

Quote:But smiles can mean different things in different contexts. The researchers here were particularly interested in what a smile might mean when displayed between competitors. Instead of merely communicating a fighter’s good spirits, the researchers hypothesized that it would be a submissive signal that reveals a fighter’s reduced hostility and lower willingness to aggress towards the opponent. Prior research supports this possibility. [/*****, serif]In primates[/font][/url], baring teeth is used as a signal of submission or subordination – a means of avoiding potentially harmful and aggressive physical confrontations with others. In humans, another yearbook study showed that higher levels of testosterone are significantly correlated with smile intensity: the higher the testosterone, the fewer the smiles. And in a separate study people tended to smile more when they were lower in social status.

giphy.gif