Whats the best way to fix recessed chin?

iknowmeta

iknowmeta

Subhuman
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Posts
7
Reputation
2
my chin is recessed, pretty awfully. I need to fix it while theres still time and I’ve already fixed my tongue posture and it helped a little but obviously thats not enough. What more can I do?
 
Solution
lashes_LT
my mandible is DEFINITELY recessed, I’m more than fucked. And yeah you’re right about not wasting money on filler I won’t do that
alright so if i were u i would soft max for now, and find a way to make and save money, to get atleast a lower jaw surgery maybe a genio as well, u can go see an orthodontist, and see what he thinks, possibly can get it covered for insurance. But if ur mandible is recessed, then dont waste ur time bonesmashing (only works with people who have already decent-above average bones) and filler is a cope for a fully recessed mandible
Hardmaxxing would be the best
 
  • +1
Reactions: king.henryk, iknowmeta and PhillipJFry
Is there any good bs guides you know of? I don’t wanna cause any nerve damage or do anything to fuck my face up worse, would appreciate
fuck all that i got the same problem, save up for a genio like im doing
 
  • +1
Reactions: iknowmeta
fuck all that i got the same problem, save up for a genio like im doing
Won’t save me for another couple of years, I’ll probably get surgery sometime in the future but I’m trying to do as much as I can to make living less insufferable right now
 
Won’t save me for another couple of years, I’ll probably get surgery sometime in the future but I’m trying to do as much as I can to make living less insufferable right now
I guess u can get chin filler, but if ur gonna get genio in the future, theres no point in wasting a few hundred bucks. Also a recessed chin is a flaw but its not a huge one, I have it but i maxed out my misc as much as possible (point is u can still be good looking with a recessed chin) now if ur whole mandible is recessed thats a different story
 
  • +1
Reactions: iknowmeta
I guess u can get chin filler, but if ur gonna get genio in the future, theres no point in wasting a few hundred bucks. Also a recessed chin is a flaw but its not a huge one, I have it but i maxed out my misc as much as possible (point is u can still be good looking with a recessed chin) now if ur whole mandible is recessed thats a different story
my mandible is DEFINITELY recessed, I’m more than fucked. And yeah you’re right about not wasting money on filler I won’t do that
 
my chin is recessed, pretty awfully. I need to fix it while theres still time and I’ve already fixed my tongue posture and it helped a little but obviously thats not enough. What more can I do?
If your chin is unprotected then you can get filler or implants or bone smash but if your chin is projected and mandible is recessed herbst appliance can be a cope, double jaw surgery is the really true fix recessed mandible isn’t as bad a recessed maxilla so
 
  • +1
Reactions: iknowmeta
my mandible is DEFINITELY recessed, I’m more than fucked. And yeah you’re right about not wasting money on filler I won’t do that
alright so if i were u i would soft max for now, and find a way to make and save money, to get atleast a lower jaw surgery maybe a genio as well, u can go see an orthodontist, and see what he thinks, possibly can get it covered for insurance. But if ur mandible is recessed, then dont waste ur time bonesmashing (only works with people who have already decent-above average bones) and filler is a cope for a fully recessed mandible
 
  • +1
Reactions: iknowmeta
Solution
alright so if i were u i would soft max for now, and find a way to make and save money, to get atleast a lower jaw surgery maybe a genio as well, u can go see an orthodontist, and see what he thinks, possibly can get it covered for insurance. But if ur mandible is recessed, then dont waste ur time bonesmashing (only works with people who have already decent-above average bones) and filler is a cope for a fully recessed mandible
alright, thanks for the advice
 
  • +1
Reactions: lashes_LT
If your chin is unprotected then you can get filler or implants or bone smash but if your chin is projected and mandible is recessed herbst appliance can be a cope, double jaw surgery is the really true fix recessed mandible isn’t as bad a recessed maxilla so
Yo I am SO fucked 😭 recessed mandible + recessed maxilla its so fucking over
 

Similar threads

E
Replies
5
Views
67
fxresdz
fxresdz
xavisx
Replies
6
Views
53
Majklos
Majklos
B
Replies
2
Views
35
cortisolman2
cortisolman2
M
Replies
5
Views
58
Auxiliumn
Auxiliumn
Bater
Replies
19
Views
125
fxresdz
fxresdz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top