What’s the best way to forget about a woman?

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
I’m having trouble to stop thinking about this one girl. I just can’t stop thinking about her romantically and I’m starting to believe no one really has a solution

think about another one

• +1
Reactions: Ascend_forever and Deleted member 21467
the best thing is not to get emotionally attached in the first place. but if ur not having a crush lifes kinda boring ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
at the same time if ur too deep in , you simply will get hurt and eventually forget her, can take months or years, humans naturally cannot panick permanently our body will adjust i.e if you leave the girl ud be sad but you will eventually turn out fine

• +1
give it time

• +1
get a new one

you need to overwrite her like a cassette tape

• +1
the best thing is not to get emotionally attached in the first place. but if ur not having a crush lifes kinda boring ngl
So once you get emotionally detached you just have to wait it out? (As far as not being around or thinking about her)

So once you get emotionally detached you just have to wait it out? (As far as not being around or thinking about her)
would work yes, but if ur a teenage boy usually you gotta get heartbroken first cuz u lack control over ur hormones

• So Sad