Whats the best way to get darker skin?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Is sun tanning ok when young? Or is a fake tanner better, if it is then what tanner is the best. Also don't recommend me MT2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
get more sun.

boosts test

better skin

darker skin

get more sun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 4416
melanotan 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OldcelMillennial, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 2968
Solarijumi.
Jako su štetni ali rezultati su insta vidljivi.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 2968
Probaj sto vise na suncu da ostanes.
Ja sam skoro bio na Adi 6 sati s kacketom na glavi i u kupaćem.Celo telo mi crno ostalo a lice belo ko sir od bejzment dvelinga :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Probaj sto vise na suncu da ostanes.
Ja sam skoro bio na Adi 6 sati s kacketom na glavi i u kupaćem.Celo telo mi crno ostalo a lice belo ko sir od bejzment dvelinga :ROFLMAO:
Ama stari ce licis kad budes nad 30 godina kasnije

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Ama stari ce licis kad budes nad 30 godina kasnije
Vec izgledam ko da imam 70
kolagen 404
Jbg brate ne postoji drugo rešenje.Ako hoćeš ten moraš da rizikuješ kolagen.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and TsarTsar444
Vec izgledam ko da imam 70
kolagen 404
Jbg brate ne postoji drugo rešenje.Ako hoćeš ten moraš da rizikuješ kolagen.
Morkovmax it is then

• +1
  • Woah
Is sun tanning ok when young? Or is a fake tanner better, if it is then what tanner is the best. Also don't recommend me MT2
sun tanning is legit if you use proper moisturiser afterwards and don't get sun burns.

self-tanners are iffy, you basically stink like a stray dog for a few days, if you don't apply it evenly you will look spotty and the tan doesn't nearly hold as long as a natural tan. also you're missing the red-ish undertone if you use tanning lotion.
but you're not damaging your collagen, it's a trade-off

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
sun tanning is legit if you use proper moisturiser afterwards and don't get sun burns.

self-tanners are iffy, you basically stink like a stray dog for a few days, if you don't apply it evenly you will look spotty and the tan doesn't nearly hold as long as a natural tan. also you're missing the red-ish undertone if you use tanning lotion.
Is beta carotene and asthathaxin better for a skin glow?

• +1
  • Woah
Is beta carotene and asthathaxin better for a skin glow?
you'd have to take stupid unsafe doses for them to have an effect, i'd use tanning beds any day of the week over mega-dosing the above 2

i used tanning beds quite frequently for a couple of years and can't make out any damage

you'd have to take stupid unsafe doses for them to have an effect, i'd use tanning beds any day of the week over mega-dosing the above 2

i used tanning beds quite frequently for a couple of years and can't make out any damage
Whats so bad about eating lots of carrots jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Whats so bad about eating lots of carrots jfl
you'd have to eat like 10 a day for weeks on end for them to show effects. so guys on here are mega-dosing pills

both not very practical imo, last one hurtful as well

you'd have to eat like 10 a day for weeks on end for them to show effects. so guys on here are mega-dosing pills

both not very practical imo, last one hurtful as well
Then how to get beautiful skin jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Then how to get beautiful skin jfl
sun tanning is legit if you don't over-do it. and moisturise afterwards
@Amnesia has been tanning for years, is 30+ and has great skin e.g.

it takes time for damage to show you might have a few more wrinkles in your late 30s/early 40s but at that point looksmaxxing isn't as important anymore or you have enough money to spend on surgeries/botox

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
you werent born a curry and your live was already over

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Cares and Deleted member 4430
sun tanning if you want to get skin cancer and wrecking your collagen

• +1
Reactions: Dylan2
Be born a pajeet. If not, mt2. You’ll never be as dark as a curry if you are a real cum skin, though. If you already tan easily in the sun, you’ll go very dark on mt2.

• +1

Ich werd in der Sonne nicht braun man :feelsbadman: dachte an selbstbräuner. Stinkt das echt?

Ich werd in der Sonne nicht braun man :feelsbadman: dachte an selbstbräuner. Stinkt das echt?
Try this, it‘s very cheap and looks decent. you can buy it in every DM-Store.
Bildschirmfoto 2020-07-15 um 15.02.01.png

and this video also shows how to apply it properly:
How she applies it starts at 04:30, so no cooming before that

• +1
Try this, it‘s very cheap and looks decent. you can buy it in every DM-Store.
Bildschirmfoto 2020-07-15 um 15.02.01.png

and this video also shows how to apply it properly:
How she applies it starts at 04:30, so no cooming before that

How long does it last

Screenshot 20200801 132413

Black face

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1 and Copemaxxing
Supplementing beta carotene, astaxanthin and lycopine. Will give you a good glow that is seen as more attractive than sun tan.

How long does it last
depends on how much you sweat and shower. i'd say one application 3-4 days. but when starting out i'd do it one day and the day after another time to get the tan you want. then reapply every 3-4 days once

• +1
melanotan 2
Nee lol.
Maakt moedervlekken erger en kan potentieel oogkleur donkerder maken een en al troep en vaak genoeg ziet de gebruiker er uit als zwarte piet jfl

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
depends on how much you sweat and shower. i'd say one application 3-4 days. but when starting out i'd do it one day and the day after another time to get the tan you want. then reapply every 3-4 days once
will i stink like a straw dog? Also do I have to go out to the for that to work ?

if youre white its not worth ruining your skin to get slightly darker

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Nee lol.
Maakt moedervlekken erger en kan potentieel oogkleur donkerder maken een en al troep en vaak genoeg ziet de gebruiker er uit als zwarte piet jfl
ik wil eruit zien als Zwarte Piet :cry:

77379A47 2F89 45CE 9099 67ECD889F741

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
will i stink like a straw dog? Also do I have to go out to the for that to work ?
you need to apply it after rubbing off your dead skin in the shower and then letting it soak into your skin for 2-3 hours or preferably over night. if you shower the next day the smell will be gone.

but i wouldn't use it if you plan to leave the house after you applied it

• +1
you need to apply it after rubbing off your dead skin in the shower and then letting it soak into your skin for 2-3 hours or preferably over night. if you shower the next day the smell will be gone.

but i wouldn't use it if you plan to leave the house after you applied it
will It cause more acne etc?

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
Blackface take the bbc pill

MT2 and thugmaxx