What’s the best way to lose bodyfat?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
I have gained some bodyfat and I’m gonna try and lose it. I know about calorie deficit but is that the best and only way to go about it?

You have google youtube reddit tiktok and a million answers go search for it

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheDragon, ineonx, widdi and 3 others
Eat well train well. Eat less junk

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
noodles, coffee, prot, (cardio is optional)

that's what i do

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
I have gained some bodyfat and I’m gonna try and lose it. I know about calorie deficit but is that the best and only way to go about it?
Take 80mg fuerosemide. Not sure about Bf but would lean out your face by getting rid of the water

Nigga I eat the fuck I want and use fuerosemide 80mg every 3 to 4 days debloat like crazy also use Kcl incpstead on nacl

Nigga I eat the fuck I want and use fuerosemide 80mg every 3 to 4 days debloat like crazy also use Kcl incpstead on nacl

Best: Loads of exercise, pending that your joints can take it.
Also good: Calorie restriction, if you don’t/can’t exercise.
Quick fix: DNP for a few weeks but honestly it’s pretty unpleasant to use and I’d rather exercise

u answered the question yourself, u only lose weight by having more calories go out than in, by eating less or burning calories, or u just blast some steroid fat burner and become a skeleton by next week

Caloric deficit is the best way. You can amplify this by walking ~14k steps per day, which makes your body an absolute fat burning machine. Walking is better than running in this case. High protein/fat, low carb, caloric deficit combined with walking 14k+ steps a day (minimum 10k) will make you shred fat.

• +1
Reactions: clueless.44
theres been new studies that cardio doesnt do a lot for actual calorie loss, just eat less too

Calorie deficit is a consequence of most diets, keto, carnivore, vegan (don't do this shit), paleo.. you don't have to count calories necessarily to lose bodyfat, but they do matter in a sense if you eat more than you burn the rest will go into fat storage, but also your hormones play a role in energy expenditure and and fuel oxidation so its not so simple. Some guy used to overfeed himself on butter +6k above maintenance I think with hypercaloric intake to gain weight and bodyfat, but he actually lost bodyfat at the end of an experiment