What’s the best way to lose bodyfat?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
I get that you need to eat in a calorie deficit but is there other things that is also important in the process of losing bf?

burning yourself alive with DNP. best.

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and BrahminBoss
when you walk in fasted state, your body uses bodyfat as fuel. hack to get lean, eat only foods which are rich in protein or fiber, have a honey pre workout. 80%+ dark chocolate before bed.
all natty lean guys I saw in gym, have dark chocolate and honey in daily ration

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and Jungcuck
when you walk in fasted state, your body uses bodyfat as fuel. hack to get lean, eat only foods which are rich in protein or fiber, have a honey pre workout. 80%+ dark chocolate before bed.
all natty lean guys I saw in gym, have dark chocolate and honey in daily ration
Stop with the bro science. Fasting is great and all, but it won't make you lose more fat given that the overall energy balance is the same. If you burn more fat fasting, you will store more food as fat later. It all comes down to energy balance. You end up losing the same amount of fat throughout the week.

Honey and dark chocolate won't get you lean, those will only add extra calories. If you want to eat those foods then fine, but you need to add them to your daily total of calories consumed, they are not magic.

I will give you the non-BS way to lose weight:

Eat less calories than you burn, get plenty of protein, lift weights 3-6 days a week while hitting each body part 2 or more times weekly. Cardio is optional (you can go for walks), but it will also help you burn some extra calories. Aim for around 500-1000 calorie deficit (more if you are an obese lard-ass). Eat foods that are low calorie and high volume, including fiber. Most important of all, eat foods that you enjoy. If you hate the food, you won't be able to stick to the diet, so go on tiktok, youtube, etc and look for low calorie recipes for foods you enjoy (or torrent Greg's cookbook).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Stop with the bro science. Fasting is great and all, but it won't make you lose more fat given that the overall energy balance is the same. If you burn more fat fasting, you will burn less glycogen later. The only real benefit would be to spare glycogen for more important actives such as strength training.

Honey and dark chocolate won't get you lean, those will only add extra calories. If you want to eat those foods then fine, but you need to add them to your daily total of calories consumed, they are not magic.

I will give you the non-BS way to lose weight:

Eat less calories than you consume, get plenty of protein, lift weights 3-6 days a week while hitting each body part 2 or more times weekly. Cardio is optional (you can go for walks), but it will also help you burn some extra calories. Aim for around 500-1000 calorie deficit (more if you are an obese lard-ass). Eat foods that are low calorie and high volume, including fiber. Most important of all, eat foods that you enjoy. If you hate the food, you won't be able to stick to the diet, so go on tiktok, youtube, etc and look for low calorie recipes for foods you enjoy (or torrent Greg's cookbook).
after reading this, I'm sure you are not sub 12% bf.

after reading this, I'm sure you are not sub 12% bf.
ok bro. You have no idea what you are talking about, everything you said is complete bro bs.

I do in fact do fasted cardio everyday, it just isn't the magic you think it is. Nor is dark chocolate some magic food, it's just a more healthy version of regular chocolate with fiber (more filling). It has a ton of calories, even more than regular chocolate.

Fasting is great, I love it. It makes it much easier to stick to my diet and I get to eat big meals while being in a deficit, it's amazing. It just isn't magic that breaks the laws of thermodynamics.

Last edited:
ok bro. You have no idea what you are talking about, everything you said is complete bro bs.

I do in fact do fasted cardio everyday, it just isn't the magic you think it is. Nor is dark chocolate some magic food, it's just a more healthy version of regular chocolate with fiber (more filling). It has a ton of calories, even more than regular chocolate.

Fasting is great, I love it. It makes it much easier to stick to my diet and I get to eat big meals while being in a deficit, it's amazing. It just isn't magic that breaks the laws of thermodynamics.
how can you call my saying "bro bs" when everything what I said is proven scientifically?
I hate to waste time and provide proof to yo but will anyways.

Dark Chocolate:
Ding, E. L., et al. (2006). Chocolate and prevention of cardiovascular disease: a systematic review. Nutrition & Metabolism, 3, 2.
Shrime, M. G., et al. (2011). Flavonoid-rich cocoa consumption affects multiple cardiovascular risk factors in a meta-analysis of short-term studies. The Journal of Nutrition, 141(2), 198-203.
Honey:
Bogdanov, S., et al. (2008). Honey for nutrition and health: a review. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 27(6), 677-689.
Abdulrhman, M. M., et al. (2011). Metabolic effects of honey in type 1 diabetes mellitus: a randomized crossover pilot study. Journal of Medicinal Food, 14(3), 293-297.

Fasted cardio:
Schoenfeld, B. J., et al. (2014). Body composition changes associated with fasted versus non-fasted aerobic exercise. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 11(1), 54.
Van Proeyen, K., et al. (2011). Training in the fasted state improves glucose tolerance during fat-rich diet. The Journal of Physiology, 589(15), 4289-4302.

how can you call my saying "bro bs" when everything what I said is proven scientifically?
I hate to waste time and provide proof to yo but will anyways.

Dark Chocolate:
Ding, E. L., et al. (2006). Chocolate and prevention of cardiovascular disease: a systematic review. Nutrition & Metabolism, 3, 2.
Shrime, M. G., et al. (2011). Flavonoid-rich cocoa consumption affects multiple cardiovascular risk factors in a meta-analysis of short-term studies. The Journal of Nutrition, 141(2), 198-203.
Honey:
Bogdanov, S., et al. (2008). Honey for nutrition and health: a review. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 27(6), 677-689.
Abdulrhman, M. M., et al. (2011). Metabolic effects of honey in type 1 diabetes mellitus: a randomized crossover pilot study. Journal of Medicinal Food, 14(3), 293-297.

Fasted cardio:
Schoenfeld, B. J., et al. (2014). Body composition changes associated with fasted versus non-fasted aerobic exercise. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 11(1), 54.
Van Proeyen, K., et al. (2011). Training in the fasted state improves glucose tolerance during fat-rich diet. The Journal of Physiology, 589(15), 4289-4302.
Flavonoid-rich cocoa consumption affects multiple cardiovascular risk factors in a meta-analysis of short-term studies.
Honey for nutrition and health: a review. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 27(6), 677-689.
Training in the fasted state improves glucose tolerance during fat-rich diet.
Chocolate and prevention of cardiovascular disease: a systematic review.
Metabolic effects of honey in type 1 diabetes mellitus: a randomized crossover pilot study. Journal of Medicinal Food

What does this have to do with fat loss? He literally asked for advice on fat loss not how to be the healthiest human alive. I never said dark chocolate and honey aren't good for you.

Body composition changes associated with fasted versus non-fasted aerobic exercise.

It has been hypothesized that performing aerobic exercise after an overnight fast accelerates the loss of body fat. The purpose of this study was to investigate changes in fat mass and fat-free mass following four weeks of volume-equated fasted versus fed aerobic exercise in young women adhering to a hypocaloric diet. Twenty healthy young female volunteers were randomly assigned to 1 of 2 experimental groups: a fasted training (FASTED) group that performed exercise after an overnight fast (n = 10) or a post-prandial training (FED) group that consumed a meal prior to exercise (n = 10). Training consisted of 1 hour of steady-state aerobic exercise performed 3 days per week. Subjects were provided with customized dietary plans designed to induce a caloric deficit. Nutritional counseling was provided throughout the study period to help ensure dietary adherence and self-reported food intake was monitored on a regular basis. A meal replacement shake was provided either immediately prior to exercise for the FED group or immediately following exercise for the FASTED group, with this nutritional provision carried out under the supervision of a research assistant. Both groups showed a significant loss of weight (P = 0.0005) and fat mass (P = 0.02) from baseline, but no significant between-group differences were noted in any outcome measure. These findings indicate that body composition changes associated with aerobic exercise in conjunction with a hypocaloric diet are similar regardless whether or not an individual is fasted prior to training.

How about read the actual study instead of just reading the headline, you absolute buffoon. The study literally DISPROVES your argument. I hate stupid people who try to sound smart and then quote studies without having actually read them.

What does this have to do with fat loss? He literally asked for advice on fat loss not how to be the healthiest human alive. I never said dark chocolate and honey aren't good for you.

How about read the actual study instead of just reading the headline, you absolute buffoon. The study literally DISPROVES your argument. I hate stupid people who try to sound smart and then quote studies without having actually read them.
you are definition of "stupid people" who act smart. he asked for advice I said walk in fasted state to burn more fat. and gave him diet hack to feel good and lose fat. whats point for you to argue with me if you say "fasted cardio is good", "honey and dark chocolate aren't bad for you" dude get a life.

you are definition of "stupid people" who act smart. he asked for advice I said walk in fasted state to burn more fat. and gave him diet hack to feel good and lose fat. whats point for you to argue with me if you say "fasted cardio is good", "honey and dark chocolate aren't bad for you" dude get a life.
I literally made you look like the absolute idiot you are. You quoted studies without having actually read them like some NPC.

I don't have time for this, I have to get to the gym. I think I proved my point already.

Cardio+walking+training everyday will make it faster

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore