What’s the best way to raise your GPA?

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
So bro, my grades aren’t awful but I be getting hella C’s. How do I fix my grades?

For this semester I got 2 A’s, 1 B, and 5 Cs (2 of them were right under being Bs though) I’m a HS sophomore do I still have time

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Studie or fuck the teacher

Lock yourself in a room with nothing to do except study.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
Active recall is the most efficient method. Google that/ watch a vid on it. If I had any work ethic whatsoever, I'd basically break down my classes into small segments/fundamentals per day, from what I heard in class/or what the books say, and would just study that every day a bit. HS should be like 1hr max tbh, not much to go over in it, but like no shame if it takes more. All this while utilizing active recall btw. If you aren't bored, you can also solve practice problems, like 10-15min on each thing you need to learn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, intovoid and DivineBeing
Active recall is the most efficient method. Google that/ watch a vid on it. If I had any work ethic whatsoever, I'd basically break down my classes into small segments/fundamentals per day, from what I heard in class/or what the books say, and would just study that every day a bit. HS should be like 1hr max tbh, not much to go over in it, but like no shame if it takes more. All this while utilizing active recall btw. If you aren't bored, you can also solve practice problems, like 10-15min on each thing you need to learn.
cope i was part of an international olympiad and i never studied and found out about study techniques besides just reading at 20 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
cope i was part of an international olympiad and i never studied and found out about study techniques besides just reading at 20 :lul:
Just be 132+ theory

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16801 and TeenAscender
Brutal grades. What country are you in? HS is usually super easy with minimal effort.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 3946
Just be 132+ theory
below 135 is subhuman. i barely made the cut to humanity

i legit can't talk to most people they are too slow it makes me even more antisocial

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and Looks234

i legit can't talk to most people they are too slow it makes me even more antisocial
Same :feelswhy: But I adapt:feelsgood: Im in golden point between 135-140. It's over for you at 140

@DivineBeing any tests you would recommend that would be easily accessible

tbh highschool so far is a fuckin joke as a sophomore taking 3APs, just stop being lazy and sacrifice sleep from time to time and you’ll get all 93s ez

Fax just practice wtf are these fancy study methods

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and DivineBeing

tbh highschool so far is a fuckin joke as a sophomore taking 3APs, just stop being lazy and sacrifice sleep from time to time and you’ll get all 93s ez
Mensa is the most easily accessible but I felt like that test was uninspiring.

Most reliable result would be from a WAIS-IV but I got those as part of other assessments. I think they're close to $1k if administrered by a psychologist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
So bro, my grades aren’t awful but I be getting hella C’s. How do I fix my grades?

For this semester I got 2 A’s, 1 B, and 5 Cs (2 of them were right under being Bs though) I’m a HS sophomore do I still have time
Listen man you’ve already blackpilled yourself on looks now blackpill yourself on status. Chances are you will NEVER ascend to an insane level of looks that can self sustain you (ex. 6PSL, 6’3+ height) so you need to take the status and social circle pills and realize college is important as fuck and upholding a good GPA is a bare minimum

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and DivineBeing

what a fucking geek ruining our lord, the trensetter booty getter, jon skywalker

Listen man you’ve already blackpilled yourself on looks now blackpill yourself on status. Chances are you will NEVER ascend to an insane level of looks that can self sustain you (ex. 6PSL, 6’3+ height) so you need to take the status and social circle pills and realize college is important as fuck and upholding a good GPA is a bare minimum

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
Mensa is the most easily accessible but I felt like that test was uninspiring.

Most reliable result would be from a WAIS-IV but I got those as part of other assessments. I think they're close to $1k if administrered by a psychologist
I only bothered to do Mensa standard one in Athens, iQ is semi cope I feel like. The 4-5 successful people I know are like 120-125 and just work hard and have a very good approach to stuff

• +1
I only bothered to do Mensa standard one in Athens, iQ is semi cope I feel like. The 4-5 successful people I know are like 120-125 and just work hard and have a very good approach to stuff
ye it's deffo cope just like college

the only benefit i get now is i barely have to work since my position is strategy/ product and that just involves thinking, prioritising and telling others what to do

i can also visualise a lot of stuff in front of my eyes so for example i picture myself fucking asian girls or remembering the asian girls i fucked and reliving these moments when cooming

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946

and yet here you are ended up with the rest of us subhumans on an obscure incel forum :lul:

• +1
and yet here you are ended up with the rest of us subhumans on an obscure incel forum :lul:
yeah that's why i said it's cope

i also graduated H/Y/P

what can i do i'm incel iq doesn't save you from that

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and koalendo
Practise with similar past exams

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
Just do the minimum bro, school is cope unless you tryna be some doctor. It's all about nepotism in the real world.

If you graduate with a sub-4.0 weighted GPA in a school where honors is 4.5 and AP is 5 you may have some learning disabilities.

I don’t fucking study and I have über 4.0 gpa ezpz

Bruh if you're not at a college prep school or a hard ass boarding school some shit you should not be getting 5 Cs that's just pathetic.

Don't listen to the low iq gradecels in this thread. Studying matters for sure. I agree that if you pay attention and do well on the homework you'll be able to at least get Bs without studying, but that shit's a waste of time. It's way better to just not pay attention in class and skirt by and then spend 10 hours of 1 day studying than devote yourself to some cuck teachers for 7 hours each day.

You're one of the most pathetic posters on this site and that's saying a lot. You whine and complain about your IQ, your height, how going to some top tier school didn't make you gigachad instantly, and you do so in a way that attacks others and makes yourself seem sad and pitiful.

Like you, I am high IQ, but I don't go around acting like I'm the smartest person on earth in one post, while complaining about my self-hatred in the next, flipping between inferiority and superiority complexes like dr. jekyll and mr. hyde. If you have a good IQ then use it to cure your inceldom. You're 5'10", that's a perfectly reasonable height. Plenty of turbomanlets and lowiqcels will never be able to ascend because they lack the capability to figure out what will ascend them, or because their height is so shit that they cannot make themselves attractive in any circumstance.

But nah, you'd rather flip out on an incel site constantly, whining about how the keys to the world weren't handed to you the second you were given an ivy league degree. If this is the intellectual peak of our society then its really no surprise how fucked the world is.

My guess is that you're not even really high IQ. You were probably just some rich kid with strict parents who made you get straight As and high SATs. You were given anything and everything you wanted by mommy and daddy provided you get your GPA straight, and now you've entered the real world and your throwing a hissyfit because you don't have the height you wanted and because daddy can't give you a girlfriend or ONS simply for taking a bunch of APs. Absolutely pathetic. I feel sorry for some incels. Others, like you, deserve it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 12413, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Try nootropics.

You're one of the most pathetic posters on this site and that's saying a lot. You whine and complain about your IQ, your height, how going to some top tier school didn't make you gigachad instantly, and you do so in a way that attacks others and makes yourself seem sad and pitiful.

Like you, I am high IQ, but I don't go around acting like I'm the smartest person on earth in one post, while complaining about my self-hatred in the next, flipping between inferiority and superiority complexes like dr. jekyll and mr. hyde. If you have a good IQ then use it to cure your inceldom. You're 5'10", that's a perfectly reasonable height. Plenty of turbomanlets and lowiqcels will never be able to ascend because they lack the capability to figure out what will ascend them, or because their height is so shit that they cannot make themselves attractive in any circumstance.

But nah, you'd rather flip out on an incel site constantly, whining about how the keys to the world weren't handed to you the second you were given an ivy league degree. If this is the intellectual peak of our society then its really no surprise how fucked the world is.

My guess is that you're not even really high IQ. You were probably just some rich kid with strict parents who made you get straight As and high SATs. You were given anything and everything you wanted by mommy and daddy provided you get your GPA straight, and now you've entered the real world and your throwing a hissyfit because you don't have the height you wanted and because daddy can't give you a girlfriend or ONS simply for taking a bunch of APs. Absolutely pathetic. I feel sorry for some incels. Others, like you, deserve it.
spoken like a true redditor

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and DivineBeing

dnr but tanks for the essay i'll frame it on my wall

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
dnr but tanks for the essay i'll frame it on my wall

NP. Apologies on my part. I should have known a guy like you is way to busy feeling sorry for himself and complaining to read any more than a couple sentences.

Again, highly doubt someone like you even belongs at an ivy league. I would have imagined that there'd be at least some niche of average-ass kids with rich parents, but it seems like you couldn't even fit into that group.

• JFL