What’s the best white city to live in for single asian men?

Deleted member 6341

Deleted member 6341

Retired.
By best I mean attractive family-oriented girls, good food, high wages, and affordable cost of living.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 2658, intovoid and 6 others
No states down south thats for sure. Big liberal cities are bad for ethnics. I would say Chicago is decent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, BigBiceps, Deleted member 5180 and 6 others
single asian men

OVER

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, WhatToDo, Deleted member 5258 and 27 others
JFL you are gook and demand attractive orient girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 2658, Patient A and 6 others
No city for your face.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Patient A
Over for asians

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 5180 and SubhumanCurrycel
You should go to gandy heaven

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 2658, Patient A and 6 others
in hell

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
you have a better chance in some chinese shithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 3702, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Why would you want to live in a white city as a gook? Live with ur own people

• +1
Reactions: Vanquished, Deleted member 2658, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
boy just go to SEA
western countries are broootal for asians if you're not like a 8psl or kpopmaxxed gook

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 3702, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Is Hong Kong white? Idk man can't help you man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 3702 and 2 others
Ropecity

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stingray, Patient A and SubhumanCurrycel
“white city"
Over for self-hating gooks

• +1
Reactions: Hector, SubhumanCurrycel and lonelystoner
Literally no where. Move away from the west asap before you go ER or rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and SubhumanCurrycel
india

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and SubhumanCurrycel
North korea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488, Deleted member 6128 and lonelystoner
none, you wont have any luck in a white city as an asian, maybe a liberal diverse city u might have more chances, still gonna be low like everywhere tho

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
none, you wont have any luck in a white city as an asian, maybe a liberal diverse city u might have more chances, still gonna be low like everywhere tho
What about Tim Chung and Kim Taehyung? Can they get attractive white girlfriends?

What about Tim Chung and Kim Taehyung? Can they get attractive white girlfriends?
yeah, but tim chung is like 99th percentile and hes half asian, like 6'4 and has a gymcel roided body
taehyung is also 99th percentile, kpopmaxxing is legit
but youll probably never reach their tier
418632b0b8e2e176a85d355f8db0907a
817da124b49a5833823a59dff12a90fa
Cacac

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro and MiroslavBulldosex
Proof Tim Chung is hapa? He looks full Asian to me. A lot of Chinese guys have big jaws.

I think I can look better than Kim Taehyung after some Lefort III + Lefort I surgery.
How the hell are you gonna get lefort?

I believe mouthbreathing as a kid fuck up my maxilla.
I used to mouthbreath because I used to think that long face looks high class.
Now I have both an overbite, an open bite, and a recessed chin. My midface seems wide but recessed. The lower part of my face pretty much stayed the same from when I was 15/16 after orthodontics. I pretty much have a child's jaw on a man's body.

Please don't come to the UK we have enough of you slitty eyed fucks here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 6128
Toronto or New York

The best place for you is to stay in your East Asian country because of phenotype match

Don’t bother trying to attract Caucasian women you will waste a lot of time with little to no results

Fuck all you fucks stop trolling me.

Really? I thought British women are feminist sluts.

SEA girls are ugly.
I prefer European women.
You know what’s really funny?

My background isn’t south asian(Bengali) but I was born in New York and raised in Michigan my whole life. I find that a lotnof liberal girls aren’t low key racist and have these “stereotypes” about south Asian/brown men. I’m 6’4” and look Arab or half black. The most coolest women I met who had some interests in me were asian women or white conservative women from southern states who were visiting Michigan. Low key conservative women find ethnic men much more attractiveness then sluts from liberal cities. No joke bro

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, intovoid and Deleted member 6341
As a chang you could have some success in Germany. Of course, your options are limited due to race, but a roided asian chang would have one or two strikes here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
Unless youre chang, over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
Kpop/Changmax and move to Eastern Europe

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
You know what’s really funny?

My background isn’t south asian(Bengali) but I was born in New York and raised in Michigan my whole life. I find that a lotnof liberal girls aren’t low key racist and have these “stereotypes” about south Asian/brown men. I’m 6’4” and look Arab or half black. The most coolest women I met who had some interests in me were asian women or white conservative women from southern states who were visiting Michigan. Low key conservative women find ethnic men much more attractiveness then sluts from liberal cities. No joke bro
Even the black dudes I know do way better in conservative areas (outside of the south) than in liberal cesspools. Liberals are the most racist, it’s been known

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and lonelystoner
Even the black dudes I know do way better in conservative areas (outside of the south) than in liberal cesspools. Liberals are the most racist, it’s been known
Yup. Very true. Conservatives women are more down to earth and would love to get to actually know an ethnic guy and he’s background more. Liberal girls have high egos are just more racist.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Such conditions only exist in Schlaraffenland

• JFL
Reactions: bdycope and CursedOne
As a chang you could have some success in Germany. Of course, your options are limited due to race, but a roided asian chang would have one or two strikes here.
A tall roided Chang would slay. Hard to spot but I’ve seen a few tall Asians who lift in college and they had gorgeous girls with them. Good looking people usually like to be seen with other good looking people. That gook was buff and tall

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed and Deleted member 6341
By best I mean attractive family-oriented girls, good food, high wages, and affordable cost of living.
This is NOT possible: "high wages, and affordable cost of living"

Hongkong. = best for the asian male.

This is NOT possible: "high wages, and affordable cost of living"

Hongkong. = best for the asian male.

I'm not attracted to asian girls. I prefer 5/10 plain jane white girls over asian models tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed
I'm not attracted to asian girls. I prefer 5/10 plain jane white girls over asian models tbh.
So sad, how Chinese/asians seem to dislike their own race in attractiveness.
Concerning your preference, Best locations are then Eastern Europe type of places: Ukraine, Russia, Georgia, Moldova, Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Belarus. That's about it, I guess.

I recall how Chinese-asians dislike their own looks, because how they hire for fashion shows alot of white models always.

Concerning your preference, Best locations are then Eastern Europe type of places: Ukraine, Russia, Georgia, Moldova, Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Belarus. That's about it, I guess.
I'm from Eastern Europe and some people can be pretty openly racist here, political correctness is still in the early stages. I live in a medium university city and there are plenty of foreigners here who come to study from all over the world, due to the very low study taxes. I've never seen however local girls going out with Chinese or Indians, I've seen some however with blacks and Arabs...

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and eduardkoopman
So sad, how Chinese/asians seem to dislike their own race in attractiveness.

I recall how Chinese-asians dislike their own looks, because how they hire for fashion shows alot of white models always.

What about Anglosphere countries? Do you think there are enough conservative family oriented white women in the Anglosphere (Australia, USA, Canada) that are willing to date decent looking chinese guys like Godfrey Gao? How do Anglo women compare to EE women?

buump cuz all I want is a good, conservative white girl and not one of those slutty noodlewhores.