What’s the best white city to live in for single asian men?

Just go live in Japan, you will meet your own kind there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
What about Anglosphere countries? Do you think there are enough conservative family oriented white women in the Anglosphere (Australia, USA, Canada) that are willing to date decent looking chinese guys like Godfrey Gao? How do Anglo women compare to EE women?
I only know my own country well enough (The Netherlands), to say anything usefull. Other countries I have no ex[erience/stayed long enough to know.
Where I life, asian men are quite a rare minority. I never seen an asian man with a local white woman, most often these men are with fewllow asian women.
We do have in some places a pretty large group of indonesians, now 3rd (maybe 4th) generation already, from colonly times. They mix with white women some times, but most often stick to their own group.
I life in a small city. As an Chinese asian man, you would be rare here. WHich would be good, if enough women have a desire for Asian men, or maybe even a fetish. But I don't know that.

What you are asking for does not exist for any race, just fucking lol. If you want attractive family oriented girls you're probably not going to have good food, or high wages or be in a city for that matter. If you want good food, you're probably not going to have family oriented girls or an affordable cost of living, if you want high wages well congrats you're an ethnic so you'll probably have that handed to you, and if you want affordable cost of living you probably shouldn't be looking for cities, and all these asking for white cities specifically? Bruh what white cities are those? How many white cities are even left, any that are left are probably still filled with whores.

I only know my own country well enough (The Netherlands), to say anything usefull. Other countries I have no ex[erience/stayed long enough to know.
Where I life, asian men are quite a rare minority. I never seen an asian man with a local white woman, most often these men are with fewllow asian women.
We do have in some places a pretty large group of indonesians, now 3rd (maybe 4th) generation already, from colonly times. They mix with white women some times, but most often stick to their own group.
I life in a small city. As an Chinese asian man, you would be rare here. WHich would be good, if enough women have a desire for Asian men, or maybe even a fetish. But I don't know that.

There seems to be a contradiction in your post. Indonesians are Asians, so wdym by mix with white women? Also do you think chinese guys look more attractive with heavy stubble than clean shaven?

There seems to be a contradiction in your post. Indonesians are Asians, so wdym by mix with white women? Also do you think chinese guys look more attractive with heavy stubble than clean shaven?
Some. like 20% maxx I guestimate of the younger generations of Indonesian men get with white local women. Meaning, realationship, marriage and/o children. The rest I guestimate stays within theri community. Most Indonesian man that do well with white, are slick looking, style maxxed, also some badboy amd MMA maxxed. They more into MMA and taekwondo and stuff, so they can look though, which helps then I guess.

But still, 80% don't.

In general, I prefer Heavy stubble. Unless a man has a Chad jaw, jawline and chin, then he can better go clean shaven. But like 80+% of men don't have a Chad jaw, jawline and chin. So better fraud a bit with heavy stubble (like 2 week length), and added masculinity factor can also help that comes from good facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Smaller cities with hipster types. Portland, the PNW in general. Also Hawaii, where Asians rule the place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341