What's the best workout for glutes? Where is the glutepill guy? GTFOH!

alien

alien

Kraken
I joined a gym yesterday. There was a glute machine there. What are the best exercises for glutes?

My ex-gf loved my plump "yummy ass" when we dated. But I was 160+ lbs then at 5'6". So I was fat. Now I'm down to 143 lbs (23.3 BMI) and lost my fat ass. So is strengthening my glutes gonna give me a nice ass to compensate for the lack of fat in my ass?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and qaum
Romanian deadlifts and hip thrusts

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
squats and sumo deadlifts

In what world does a 5 foot 6 manlet have a gf,

edit:eek: wait your Canadian nvm

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
This fat fuck literally has icecream as his profile pic

• JFL
Reactions: throwaway499
This fat fuck literally has icecream as his profile pic
I can't remember the last time that I had ice cream. Fuck it's been so long. lol. I have largely avoided sweets for the last two years. I had a small iced coffee and Tim Biebs at Tim Hortons 2 weeks ago on a date. And I had shots of rum and whiskey mixed with Coca Cola at the bar last weekend. I find that I don't really miss sugar all that much.

Btw I used to be 168.2 lbs. I was 160+ when I was with my ex. I'm 143 lbs now. If I'm a fat fuck now, what was I when I was 160+ lbs, even 168 lbs? lmao.

• JFL
I can't remember the last time that I had ice cream. Fuck it's been so long. lol. I have largely avoided sweets for the last two years. I had a small iced coffee and Tim Biebs at Tim Hortons 2 weeks ago on a date. And I had shots of rum and whiskey mixed with Coca Cola at the bar last weekend. I find that I don't really miss sugar all that much.

Btw I used to be 168.2 lbs. I was 160+ when I was with my ex. I'm 143 lbs now. If I'm a fat fuck now, what was I when I was 160+ lbs, even 168 lbs? lmao.
bro wrote an essay about his favorite junk food

• JFL
Reactions: throwaway499 and alien
Someone with a good face
Exactly!
Literally the only reason why my autistic ass isn't a virgin. In all of my slays in the past 10 years, I was 160+ lbs. I was 146 lbs at 16. At 143 lbs, I'm literally the size of a teenager. lmfao. I should have started leanmaxxing and gymmaxxing when I was 18. Not 36.

• +1