What's the biggest ioi that you ever got

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
besides the only ioi that is pinv. Preferably from random strangers but could be from anyone.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
today a girl looked at me and waved, too bad she was black :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, owlofathena, Anon and 8 others
today a girl looked at me and waved, too bad she was black :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
low T I saw a black girl walking past me and her calves made me hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, owlofathena and Petsmart
approach and ask for snapchat

Foid told me to slap her ass

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
girl told my friend im cute and she wants to fuck

• +1
Jfl what did she say
I completely misread this thread.

the biggest IoI ive gotten is some super hot probably Indian girl checking me out

• +1
approached and asked me to join her for lunch

• +1
Girl offered me her messenger.

• +1
How did she approach you?
[/QUOTE]
she walked up to me.

A girl I barely knew sat on my lap for some reason. It happened right before the summer this year.

Now that I think about it she was showing alot of interest at the time.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dogs and xit
I honestly cannot decide on this one.

Had a chick say she likes my shirt then I said Ayo hol up asked for her snap, met with her a couple of hours later, chilled, but after a couple of dates I quit for personal reasons.

• +1
Idk if it was an ioi, or a rabid girl. But a girl bit me on my shoulder.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Hector and Dogs
Foid broke up with her bf to date me when I was new to a school.

A girl I barely knew sat on my lap for some reason. It happened right before the summer this year.

Now that I think about it she was showing alot of interest at the time.
tenor.gif
A girl in hs did this during class once, I didn't think anything of it but she was always super nice to me and I seen her after school once with her bf and I mogged him forsure. She's apparently an amateur model now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142
I was laying on a girls bed and she just came up to me and started making out with me. srs

• +1
get stalked and creep shots taken of me

• +1
I was laying on a girls bed and she just came up to me and started making out with me. srs
Usually I would have replied with basement tales.
But you're legit, so I'll spare you this time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Idk if it was an ioi, or a rabid girl. But a girl bit me on my shoulder.
My friends super drunk sister did this to me once. They were fucked up tho from alcohol. Her friend sat on my lap was looking at my eyes and closed her eyes I think she wanted to make out and then opened her eyes and was like ARE YOU GAYYYY and then my friends in the front just started laughing. Later on in the night she was yelling that she wanted to have sex right now. Also she had a bf too jfl
Why dont u hit her up now? lol
HS was a long time ago for me lol

My friends super drunk sister did this to me once. They were fucked up tho from alcohol. Her friend sat on my lap was looking at my eyes and closed her eyes I think she wanted to make out and then opened her eyes and was like ARE YOU GAYYYY and then my friends in the front just started laughing. Later on in the night she was telling that she wanted to have sex right now. Also she had a bf too jfl

HS was a long time ago for me lol
We were kinda friends with this girl, and she was extremely playful with me and really I guess "girly like", probably I missed so much iois,that she had to resort to this.
I was the wierd teenager with some social issues, so I couldn't know better.

• +1
first date sex, idiot

We were kinda friends with this girl, and she was extremely playful with me and really I guess "girly like", probably I missed so much iois,that she had to resort to this.
I was the wierd teenager with some social issues, so I couldn't know better.
So you didn't do anything afterwards?

So you didn't do anything afterwards?
Nope .
I was aspie social wierd kid in some Sense (probably still are), the thought of some girl liking me never crossed my mind, so I didn't do anything because I thought there wasn't anything.

• +1
Does a girl drawing on your hand count

• Hmm...
Reactions: xit
Nope .
I was aspie social wierd kid in some Sense (probably still are), the thought of some girl liking me never crossed my mind, so I didn't do anything because I thought there wasn't anything.
Feel like this happened a lot for me too

Girl in my precalc in high school was thirsting on me hard the entire year but one day she made it super obvious.

So we were going to go get whiteboards from the back of the room and she walked right in front of me, started stroking up and down my arm, then said something like "don't worry I'll get you one".

We both sat down and after I asked her friend (who also liked me but was really shy) why the fuck she was stroking my arm like that, then the girl who did it turned around and said "that's not the only thing I want to stroke".

This same girl would also give me random hugs in class and made sure to press her tits into me.

Another time I got cold approached by 2 high school freshman in the lunch line when I was a senior. They both walked up to me and were giggling, touching my chest, asking me about where I was going to college, etc. They followed me to my table and I ignored the fuck out of them because I wasn't trying to catch a case by fooling around with girls that age.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 1464
Dope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You look good(take away the hair) so very possiblly.
Yeah back when I had hair, hopefully soon I'll get someone elses hair on my head soon

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Forgot to mention how this British girl used to show strong interest. She will literally shout my name from the other side of the school cafeteria just so I can come over and hang out with her or something.

Fuck I kinda miss being 15 tbh. White British girls seem to have a thing for me.

Girl in my precalc in high school was thirsting on me hard the entire year but one day she made it super obvious.

So we were going to go get whiteboards from the back of the room and she walked right in front of me, started stroking up and down my arm, then said something like "don't worry I'll get you one".

We both sat down and after I asked her friend (who also liked me but was really shy) why the fuck she was stroking my arm like that, then the girl who did it turned around and said "that's not the only thing I want to stroke".

This same girl would also give me random hugs in class and made sure to press her tits into me.

Another time I got cold approached by 2 high school freshman in the lunch line when I was a senior. They both walked up to me and were giggling, touching my chest, asking me about where I was going to college, etc. They followed me to my table and I ignored the fuck out of them because I wasn't trying to catch a case by fooling around with girls that age.
Bro my ex before we were going out or hung out or anything was stroking my arm once during a lab in cc and I was like what and then literally like 5 minutes later I saw her stroke some other dudes arm. That fuckin hoe.

• JFL
Reactions: Avoidant
A girl was staring at me today, i turned and looked in her direction and noticed she had been staring at me and she smiled and looked away real embarassed.

I mog half of you incels by default

• Ugh..
Reactions: xit and Dogs
idk, wasted a lot of opportunities tbh. Probably the time a girl sucked on my fingers at a party. I didn't pursue bc she had a bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Dogs
Women in their late 30s sometimes give me looks like they're gonna rape me

• JFL
idk, wasted a lot of opportunities tbh. Probably the time a girl sucked on my fingers at a party. I didn't pursue bc she had a bf
I don't think I care if they have a bf or not anymore but obviously they aren't quality girls if they do that and not ltr worthy

biggest ioi
if you mean the one i dint slay>someone ask for my insta account in public
the one p in v afterward>grinding her feet against mine