What's the biggest ioi that you ever got

Second year of uni a colleague took a long sniff close to me and said "you smell like my ex" jfl she was ugly

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 1464
I don't think I care if they have a bf or not anymore but obviously they aren't quality girls if they do that and not ltr worthy
I was naive at the time. I would fuck her if I could do it over. Probably my last chance at smashing a 17 year old

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
At this party I went to where I hardly knew anyone I was sitting down on these chairs waiting to play beer pong and the chick currently playing literally just kept staring at me over and over. She dead ass didn't look at the people she was playing against once I think. Later in the night she comes up to me and was like ohh hey you were the guy I played beer pong with early, I straight laughed and was like nah I actually didn't play against you and then she literally just walked away.
I was naive at the time. I would fuck her if I could do it over. Probably my last chance at smashing a 17 year old
Same with me with that chick in the car that was sitting on my lap and asked if I was gay, she was GL.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
6yo: Female cousin wanted to play "dad and mom." We kissed.

Middle school: A girl gaves me love letters, too bad she was not pretty.
A friend's gf touching me every times she saw me
Two girls declared their love for me and fought

Highschool: Older girl making me sit on her laps.
Another older girl asking taking picture of me
2 girls wanted to be my gf

Too bad I act like an aspie and failed every relationships.

When I was 16 and stupid and high inhib this girl texted me for a week everyday and double texted when I ignored, she travelled to my house 1.5 hours on train after seeing me on my friends instagram and adding my snapchat, but i didn’t escalate with her and i never met her again lol.

fuck my life

• So Sad
Reactions: Dogs