Whats the chance of a US uni finding out i studied 1 semester in random european uni

Zero

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Hellstrom
You underestimate how inefficient most organisations are with communication

Let alone a PUBLIC organisation

• Love it
Reactions: Hellstrom
You underestimate how inefficient most organisations are with communication

Let alone a PUBLIC organisation
Thats what I hoped for:feelswhy::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Is it on your record?

Is it on your record?
I have a stamp on my passport with a European student visa, but I don't think it's a problem since the visa consul doesn't even know about the situation. His only concern is whether to give me a visa or not

what would be the problem?

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
I have a stamp on my passport with a European student visa, but I don't think it's a problem since the visa consul doesn't even know about the situation. His only concern is whether to give me a visa or not
No like academic record

• +1
Reactions: goo25
No like academic record
I dont know? How do I check. There is no unified world academic record. Every country has its own with exceptions, no?

Since the dawn of human existence, every single successful person became successful by learning to bend the universe using their words

There’s always a collection of words you can say to shift the outcome of any situation in your favour

This means you need to also get good at bending the truth

SCENARIO 1

Uni Admin: Our records show that you attended this European Uni back in 2022

You: Oh Yh, I did some local volunteer work which they technically had to class as a semester. Nothing official though

(He’ll take your word for it since he has no way to prove otherwise at that very moment)

SCENARIO 2
Professor: Our records show that you haven’t paid your tuition

You: Payment was recently made but I was told there’s usually a delay before it updates on the system

(Again, he’ll take your word for it since he has no way to prove otherwise at that very moment)

This ability to shift the universe with your words is the foundation of all success

Business, Dating, Social

You name it.

Words = Success

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, FreakShowCel, Hellstrom and 1 other person
what would be the problem?
My transcript will not be ready in time for us spring admission 2025, so I just want to enroll freshly.

Since the dawn of human existence, every single successful person became successful by learning to bend the universe using their words

There’s always a collection of words you can say to shift the outcome of any situation in your favour

This means you need to also get good at bending the truth

SCENARIO 1

Uni Admin: Our records show that you attended this European Uni back in 2022

You: Oh Yh, I did some local volunteer work which they technically had to class as a semester. Nothing official though

(He’ll take your word for it since he has no way to prove otherwise at that very moment)

SCENARIO 2
Professor: Our records show that you haven’t paid your tuition

You: Payment was recently made but I was told there’s usually a delay before it updates on the system

(Again, he’ll take your word for it since he has no way to prove otherwise at that very moment)

This ability to shift the universe with your words is the foundation of all success

Business, Dating, Social

You name it.

Words = Success
Its actually probably closer to 2 semesters, doesnt change anything tho

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS