• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and 5'7 zoomer
bellow average 18-29 male height of said country you’re in

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, HTN_Mentalcel, borntosuffer and 4 others
So the average male height or the average male height range? (Like within 1 standard deviation from the mean)

This. I consider myself a manlet even though I'm either 5'10" or 5'11" because the average is 6'0" here. I have to add, that's for ethnically Dutch men and not non-whites, but still.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Nick.Harte, borntosuffer and 6 others
below 6'5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, ElTruecel, <6PSLcel and 4 others
This. I consider myself a manlet even though I'm either 5'10" or 5'11" because the average is 6'0" here. I have to add, that's for ethnically Dutch men and not non-whites, but still.
why do you even live there lol i went to denmark once and vowed to never live in europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
timoti chalamet

I just don’t think manlet is a fair attribute for those slightly below the average. But I suppose we’re talking from the female gaze so from that perspective yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, tombradylover and AspiringMogger
Title tbh
Less than 4 inches taller than the average woman's height
For example in NA the average is 5'4 so 5'7 and below is considered manlet
In the Netherlands it's 5'7 so 5'10 and below is considered manlet
Depends on the country you're in

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and butterworld
So the average male height or the average male height range? (Like within 1 standard deviation from the mean)
you’re 5’8 so manlet everywhere except southeast asia bud

must suck

you’re 5’8 so manlet everywhere except southeast asia bud

must suck
Well I fraud my height so it doesn’t matter to me. But thanks.

why do you even live there lol i went to denmark once and vowed to never live in europe
I was born and raised here. I have to admit I never was one to care for height, because I was already used to seeing such tall people everyday.

Average dutch foid heightmogs me, never began

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
A smol boi that you want to pick up, squeeze his lil cheeks and say "squishy squishy"

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and butterworld
6'10 and below

I just don’t think manlet is a fair attribute for those slightly below the average. But I suppose we’re talking from the female gaze so from that perspective yeah.
I did have a 6'1" wide-framed Polish meathead friend who used to get really annoyed every time I said I was short (I didn't use the word "manlet"). He was like "Shut the fuck up, dude. You're not even short." When someone who's thugmaxxed and impressed a professional fighter with his fighting skills says that, then you just shut the fuck up. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Under 5’10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, ElTruecel, zabivnoooy and 2 others
I did have a 6'1" wide-framed Polish meathead friend who used to get really annoyed every time I said I was short (I didn't use the word "manlet"). He was like "Shut the fuck up, dude. You're not even short." When someone who's thugmaxxed and impressed a professional fighter with his fighting skills says that, then you just shut the fuck up. :forcedsmile:
Different perspectives I suppose, ig when you say you’re short irl you’re talking from a women’s perspective. But 5’11 is a common height in the Netherlands that isn’t noticeably eyebrow raising so your friend is like wtf nigger u not short

Different perspectives I suppose, ig when you say you’re short irl you’re talking from a women’s perspective. But 5’11 is a common height in the Netherlands that isn’t noticeably eyebrow raising so your friend is like wtf nigger u not short
Yes, exactly. And men here fraud with their shoes, they wear Nike AirMax or AF-1s or whatever to be taller and I could do the same and be closer to the Dutch average but I don't like those shoes. That said, I have met guys who are 6'0" or taller (as it's a relatively common height here) and when I stand next to them, I don't feel the heightmog is too brutal. My friend, however, who is 5'9" (he's blasian, lurks here sometimes) always laments that he's short and I feel the way my 6'1" then-friend did. :ROFLMAO: I always tell him he isn't short but he doesn't listen.

• +1
This definition makes more sense, I don’t think being slightly below average puts you into manlet just like how being slightly above doesn’t make you a tallfag
Yes, exactly. And men here fraud with their shoes, they wear Nike AirMax or AF-1s or whatever to be taller and I could do the same and be closer to the Dutch average but I don't like those shoes. That said, I have met guys who are 6'0" or taller (as it's a relatively common height here) and when I stand next to them, I don't feel the heightmog is too brutal. My friend, however, who is 5'9" (he's blasian, lurks here sometimes) always laments that he's short and I feel the way my 6'1" then-friend did. :ROFLMAO: I always tell him he isn't short but he doesn't listen.
5’9 in the Netherlands must be brutal. Does he slay?

5’9 in the Netherlands must be brutal. Does he slay?
That's why he's such a mentalcel about it, I guess. But he's got a top-tier body in terms of muscles (he thanks his west African genes for this) and he is very strong. He can deadlift like 500 lbs. He's a virgin but that's because of religious reasons, he doesn't believe in pre-marital sex (he's gone to third base with all three of his exes, though). His biggest problem is that he's a nice guy, and when women see him, they expect a thugmaxxed dude because of his body and phenotype (look up Jason Luv, that guy is basically his twin, JFL) but then they get to know him and find out he's nice, so they lose interest. Women are mentally ill, man. His looks and height aren't the problem (he insists his height is the problem) but his nice personality is. I tell him to work on that but he can't help himself, that's just how he is.

• +1
That's why he's such a mentalcel about it, I guess. But he's got a top-tier body in terms of muscles (he thanks his west African genes for this) and he is very strong. He can deadlift like 500 lbs. He's a virgin but that's because of religious reasons, he doesn't believe in pre-marital sex (he's gone to third base with all three of his exes, though). His biggest problem is that he's a nice guy, and when women see him, they expect a thugmaxxed dude because of his body and phenotype (look up Jason Luv, that guy is basically his twin, JFL) but then they get to know him and find out he's nice, so they lose interest. Women are mentally ill, man. His looks and height aren't the problem (he insists his height is the problem) but his nice personality is. I tell him to work on that but he can't help himself, that's just how he is.
Did his girlfriends happen to be around the same height as him? Brutal religionpill, suppressing a testosterone pumping man in his prime years.

below 5”8

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and butterworld
Did his girlfriends happen to be around the same height as him? Brutal religionpill, suppressing a testosterone pumping man in his prime years.
He's 29 now. I have seen two of his exes (the first and the last), and I can confirm they were both shorter than him.

Title tbh
The average height of females in the tallest nation (Netherlands) is 5'7", the global average height of males is 5'7.5" which is slightly above. So to avoid getting height mogged by foids in most conceivable scenarios you would have to be atleast 5'7.5" or above.

• +1
below 5'5

• Hmm...
Fair enough, however if you factor in body and height, then his SMV reaches Giga Tyrone levels because he's ripped and he's 6'5" and also his dick is 7 x 6.

(Actually he's just half black, like my friend and you).

Ngl I can’t stop looking at your custom title and laughing at these responses man. 5’8 in Europe is manlet tbh. In America it’s probably 5’7/5’6 cause Americans are shorter on average.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I get cortisol spikes every time someone knocks me off my coping.

Yeah this makes sense
I’m 5’11. Average height in my country from bluepilled media says it’s 5’11.5 (180cm). It’s laughable tbh.

I be working out in lifts. Run in lifts. Height pill has truly rotten my brain.

I’m 5’11. Average height in my country from bluepilled media says it’s 5’11.5 (180cm). It’s laughable tbh.

I be working out in lifts. Run in lifts. Height pill has truly rotten my brain.
I walk around in lifts everywhere, I’ve became adjusted to working out in lifts. I don’t fraud much as of now (1 inch but really .5 because of compression) but once I return to uni I’ll wear 2-3 inches

• +1
I walk around in lifts everywhere, I’ve became adjusted to working out in lifts. I don’t fraud much as of now (1 inch but really .5 because of compression) but once I return to uni I’ll wear 2-3 inches
That’s the way

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and AspiringMogger
yea and odense

fuckkkkkk that

only if i was 6’5. i could live there
JFL tf you do in Odense. I’ve lived here my whole life I’ve never spent more the 3 hours there

2 inches shorter than average in your country

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
JFL tf you do in Odense. I’ve lived here my whole life I’ve never spent more the 3 hours there
you should be honored to live in that city

one of the most well versed doctors on acne scars works there

i went and got some treatment done there

• +1
Below 6'1 = manlet. Anybody telling you otherwise is capping hard.

being manlet=being visibly below average height in ur area to the naked eye. So id say 2-3 inches below average height in ur area makes u visibly stand out as a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and butterworld