What’s the definition of a manlet?

5'7 and below imo

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Considering the average height on this forum is 5'5, but larpers pretend they're 6'6 because they're humiliating themselves like clowns idk.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Even 1 inch noticeable, I'm 5'9 and my brother is 5'10, it really is

Below 5’10 or below 5’8.

Below 5’7/5’6 for turbo manlet

5'9 is king of manlets, no more, 5'10 is cut off manlet's tier

Considering the average height on this forum is 5'5, but larpers pretend they're 6'6 because they're humiliating themselves like clowns idk.
You live in california aka manlet central which ID why you think 5’5 is more common than it actually is.

I’m not saying it’s rare it’s definitely common but most men are def taller than 5’5 dude.

Below 5’10 or below 5’8.

Below 5’7/5’6 for turbo manlet
Below 5'10 nowadays cuz average height of young generation is 5'11

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
For zoomer, anything under 5ft10in is manlet for the average foid, anything under 6ft2in for 7+/10 foids. You can get away with being manlet if you have good face, status, or money but can't be under 5ft7in

• +1
You live in california aka manlet central which ID why you think 5’5 is more common than it actually is.

I’m not saying it’s rare it’s definitely common but most men are def taller than 5’5 dude.
I have travelled across America, Oregon, The South, Middle America, New York, most men are rarely taller than me. People clearly lie about their height because they're insecure.

I have travelled across America, Oregon, The South, Middle America, New York, most men are rarely taller than me. People clearly lie about their height because they're insecure.
Biggest cope I’ve read man.

Keep jerking off larpers on a larping forum for your humiliation ritual.
I do believe most people are lying about their heights but most men being rarely taller is absolutely insane to say at 5’5

• JFL
I do believe most people are lying about their heights but most men being rarely taller is absolutely insane to say at 5’5
I'm genuinely deadass. I remember most times I have been heightmogged extensively.

One was by Swedish people at Ikea, even the women, was kinda crazy. Most firefighters and paramedics are pretty tall too, anytime I have an interaction with them that's pretty crazy.

When I worked as a Bartender, this one new hire was prob like 6'5, but he was framelet.

Most whites in America are Anglo, and from my personal experience with them they almost never heightmog me, if they do it's by an inch or two. Of course most other European subgroups are similar or shorter if they aren't Nordic, Germanics obviously can be tall aswell, but they're less common.

If I was genuinely being generous I think the average height even with ethnics fully removed is 5'7 max.

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld and ElTruecel
in practice, anyone who is shorter than you

• JFL
Every reply here says something different

• +1
I'm genuinely deadass. I remember most times I have been heightmogged extensively.

One was by Swedish people at Ikea, even the women, was kinda crazy. Most firefighters and paramedics are pretty tall too, anytime I have an interaction with them that's pretty crazy.

When I worked as a Bartender, this one new hire was prob like 6'5, but he was framelet.

Most whites in America are Anglo, and from my personal experience with them they almost never heightmog me, if they do it's by an inch or two. Of course most other European subgroups are similar or shorter if they aren't Nordic, Germanics obviously can be tall aswell, but they're less common.

If I was genuinely being generous I think the average height even with ethnics fully removed is 5'7 max.
Are you sure it’s because you don’t take into account young people, athletes or upper class people. As well as you may underestimate some people’s heights since they’re from far away or slouching?

Man-let. A man of small physical stature.

Okay on a real note a manlet is someone below 5'7 or 5'8, 5'7 wont seem too short if you have robust frame and maybe a good pair of shoes

• +1