What's the difference between a 90s/2000s boy band pheno and a TikTok prettyboy pheno?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Sometimes I get told the former, even IRL.

Last edited:
The formula is the same, glowing skin, feminine features. Just one is more retro so maybe it’s your style

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The formula is the same, glowing skin, feminine features. Just one is more retro so maybe it’s your style
Someone said that I had more "kind, peaceful" features on my face, opposed to "arrogant".

I also was told I didn't quite have the same vibes as a TikTok prettyboy and that I had a slightly more matured look.

boyband prettyboys weren't doing videos with layers of filters and weren't wearing make up.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 18301 and Xangsane
boyband prettyboys weren't doing videos with layers of filters and weren't wearing make up.
Someone said that I had more "kind, peaceful" features on my face, opposed to "arrogant".

I also was told I didn't quite have the same vibes as a TikTok prettyboy and that I had a slightly more matured look.
I guess?

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Genuine prettyboys vs wannabe thugs prettyboys

• +1
Genuine prettyboys vs wannabe thugs prettyboys

I guess this is it?

We need comparison

• +1
We need comparison
TikTok prettyboys - look at any famous TikToker or Instagram prettyboy.

Boy band pheno - look at boy bands of the 1980s,1990s and early 2000s.

yeah because you are old 25

• So Sad
TikTok prettyboys - look at any famous TikToker or Instagram prettyboy.

Boy band pheno - look at boy bands of the 1980s,1990s and early 2000s.
BEgQ4nJ

Rsz 1rsz tiktok celebs 87

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back