What's the difference between commercial demolition and after bombing demolition? Come see!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The following is a commercial demolition to build taller buildings, offices, resorts, shopping centers, etc.

Comercial demolition

The following is the aftermath of a bombing demolition to build taller buildings, offices, resorts, shopping centers, etc.

Bombing demolition

If you fail to see a difference, you're a terrorist sympathizer and should be expelled from your school or fired from your job. You should also be flagged from future work unless it involves a broom, mop, and bucket.

Israel is forcing their cousins, the Palestinians, to relocate closer to the cold, murky waters so they can "hunt" the rest of Hamas. Makes sense, right?

After the Muslims are placed in internment camps closer to the beach, north of Gaza will be swept of terrorists, mines, and weapons. But to be honest, they might not provide camps but tell them, "Find your own shelter or get the fuck out!"

The Israeli government will place a seizure on all private and government properties that will prevent Palestinians from financially or materially supporting Hamas. Yes, they can do that! UN approved.

During the demolition and zoning of Israel's new city, the Palestinians living along the coastal area will be residing in camps under egregious conditions. If the United States or other nations wish to provide aid and improve their living conditions, they are encouraged to send the funds to Israel, where they will be promptly administered--wink-wink. Also, to keep the narrative creditable, Hamas will frequent the areas, so the world knows to support Israel's not-so-clever and obvious endgame.

Knowing how greedy some wealthy parasites are, they might start bombing the beach area too, claiming Hamas must've pulled a sneaky one on them and cleverly blended in with the people during the relocation. Ugh. Makes sense, right?

During the freezing, gloomy winter, Israel will advise the Palestinians to migrate elsewhere. I'm confident our generous politicians will offer them safe passage to New York, Atlanta, San Francisco, Memphis, yadda yadda yadda. Or they could give the Muslims their own town in California like we did for the Chinese, thus China Town.

Israel will not pay those people a penny for their seized property! Instead, civil lawsuits will be filed against them for the murder of thousands of Jews and the beheading of babies.

Our passionate protesters and retarded liberals will protest, whine, cry, and bitch about the inhumane "you got fucked out of your city" crisis. And, of course, our honorable Googlement will pet and comfort them with committees, their own councils, LGBTQ events, and charity organizations. Our motto will remain: we will not get involved in Israel's affairs. But they will go after Americans who oppose Israel and label them as antisemitic white supremacist terrorist sympathizers.

However. Big Corps and governments, Israel included, have lavishly paid employees who scan social media and forums for intelligence and public reaction. In addition, Google will sell them that information; advertisers aren't the only third parties. As a result, they will be aware of my evaluation and adjust their procedures, but the ultimate objective remains the same.

Furthermore, if other Middle Eastern nations get involved (Uncle Sam's fingers crossed), that could disrupt the finished product. But it could also lead to much deadlier consequences.

Is there any possibility the Palestinians will keep their land?

Hell no! Israel is very stubborn. Wealthy people always get what they want, and if they don't, they'll destroy that area so no one can live there again.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, bluderbra and Deleted member 32486
Sad truths. Israel has such big balls, they're even killing journalists now! Wow. I imagine the sick disturbed Incel community will see that as "Based." Smh. Sick!

Those Palestinians are getting fucked in their ass without lube as Israel continues demolishing the north of Gaza for future prospects. And you know, Muslims can never live that close to them again. They will NEVER allow them back there.

Ugh. One day, Israel's attention will move to Egypt as they assure themselves, "That belongs to Israel as well. We are the supreme race of this Earth. Everything belongs to us!"

• So Sad
Reactions: try2beme
keep coping subhuman

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Very good demolition, if makes place for infrastructure of China

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Free Palestine

• Ugh..
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
keep coping subhuman
I'm not coping, my nicca bean. Spitting facts! Unlike you, I grew up among diverse cultures. Jews and Italians included. And you know what? It's difficult at times to tell them apart. Srs! They seem so much alike in so many ways.

Very good demolition, if makes place for infrastructure of China
Only in my dreams, China flop their balls on the Middle East. That would be sooooo sweet.

Free Palestine
I don't care for Muslims but also don't care for filthy rich parasites like the ones that control Israel.

Did You Know? Israel is not a nation but a group of people.