What’s the difference between coping and compensation

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I mean I assume that some people think that coping is where you were doing some thing when reality it’s not going to do anything. But the same spirit of coping with being traditional can be done with the same thing that comes with working out.

If you work out, there can be good results, if you were good-looking enough, but is that the decisive factor? A cope is a copewhen it helps your insecurities but doesn’t help results? Seems arbitrary.

In that case all things we do to cope are fine so long as we get good results

Compensation works ig?

Self Improvement = Self Improvement

Compensation = Trying and failing to cover up a failo

Coping = Lying to yourself

Common examples:

Going to the the gym improves the way you look and is a form of self improvement

Drive a big truck but don't work in trades = compensating for small dick/lack of masculinity

Coping = "I'm not unattractive, women are just feminist bitches now"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and mvp2v1
Problem: small head
Compensation: increasing your height
Cope: haircut/style

it shouldn't matter anyway what you think tbh. Just meditation/monk max and get rid of thoughts as much as you can.

Self Improvement = Self Improvement

Compensation = Trying and failing to cover up a failo

Coping = Lying to yourself

Common examples:

Going to the the gym improves the way you look and is a form of self improvement

Drive a big truck but don't work in trades = compensating for small dick/lack of masculinity

Coping = "I'm not unattractive, women are just feminist bitches now"
Compensation is just covering up an unfixable failo.
It doesn't mean it doesn't always work.

sometimes to max yourself you need to lie to yourself.
No shame in lying to yourself. Plenty of people are tradcucks who fuck 3 women a night in islam, and just call westernized women "degenerates and full of sin".

Imho we are all running away from darwinism. Especially if you're not hot. But since we live in a world with money/ capitalism/ and eventually jew zionism (when they won the war of evolution, as low tier uglies at first) then there's no point in being manly. Eventually the manliest men if you hang around them are just going to be darwinistic. Anyone trying ot be manly has never been around really high success boomer types before. And their families essentially upscaled out of the picture.

• +1
Reactions: John124
it shouldn't matter anyway what you think tbh. Just meditation/monk max and get rid of thoughts as much as you can.
having a shitty life angry experience, then rewiring yourself with being zen as a new foundation, but insecurity being an amplifier (with a small link to your angry past) is the essence of focus tbh. Harnessed Rage and Passive Serenity.

Compensation is just covering up an unfixable failo.
It doesn't mean it doesn't always work.

sometimes to max yourself you need to lie to yourself.
No shame in lying to yourself. Plenty of people are tradcucks who fuck 3 women a night in islam, and just call westernized women "degenerates and full of sin".

Imho we are all running away from darwinism. Especially if you're not hot. But since we live in a world with money/ capitalism/ and eventually jew zionism (when they won the war of evolution, as low tier uglies at first) then there's no point in being manly. Eventually the manliest men if you hang around them are just going to be darwinistic. Anyone trying ot be manly has never been around really high success boomer types before. And their families essentially upscaled out of the picture.
"Compensation" only happens if you actually fail to fix the problem but what you did to address it is apparent as well.

Like getting a comb-over vs getting a hair system.

you can compensate short height with model face for example

"Compensation" only happens if you actually fail to fix the problem but what you did to address it is apparent as well.

Like getting a comb-over vs getting a hair system.
Compensaiton is how people define it but in reality most things done bitterly, or suppressively of flaw are compensation.
The euphemism when you "succeed" is that you are "self improving".

Basically all tricks rely on the low sentience of others. It's not gonna be viable to be this way anymore if people are geting smarter. I hope the market crashes tbh. Less people can afford a computer to be race/ face pilled.

coping is believe something that is false
compentasating in black pill sense, is trying to fix a problem with solution that doesnt solve the original problem

coping is believe something that is false
compentasating in black pill sense, is trying to fix a problem with solution that doesnt solve the original problem
doesn't solve it but can outsubstance it.
And hopefully distract from.
Do you think it's sad but based to be fake.

doesn't solve it but can outsubstance it.
And hopefully distract from.
Do you think it's sad but based to be fake.
over compesating is sad af
when i see a 5'4 manlet have max out gym stat, still had no acheivement in related field or his original goal,
i dont feel respect for the dedication, only pity

over compesating is sad af
when i see a 5'4 manlet have max out gym stat, still had no acheivement in related field or his original goal,
i dont feel respect for the dedication, only pity
Do it and then geomax. If you can't do that then just be sjw of some type.

We all can't gain power or dominance in the way that makes us confident. Just live in a self delusional micro world, then take on the typical betabux/ politician bs. It's the only way. When you're unconfident and feel that hole just be super selfish and be happy you're in a 1st world country/ etc. low hanging fruit just to keep insecurities down.

Just be a dick passively and watch out for the high iq bullies that can figure it out. Be in a neutral position and hurt them too.

But obviously this is wisdom meant for few. Too many people trying to win and winning is no longer ismple or possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back