What's the difference in this two photos?

I mew and chew but not the push swallow.
Years of tan damage takes a lot of time to heal imo
push swallow. its probably more easy and gives fastest results out of the 3 for the eye area.

true true.

my skin tone is only 2 shades away from my orignal shade so it will be easy for me but still dude im researching into this and i will tell you how to do it.

you could use kojic acid skin maxx and also use glutathionine for a small amount of time then stop and hope it just resets your skin tone back to the true original.

or contact a good dermatologist (be careful about what they recomend tho id say you post on here when they try and get you on something)

push swallow. its probably more easy and gives fastest results out of the 3 for the eye area.

true true.

my skin tone is only 2 shades away from my orignal shade so it will be easy for me but still dude im researching into this and i will tell you how to do it.

you could use kojic acid skin maxx and also use glutathionine for a small amount of time then stop and hope it just resets your skin tone back to the true original.

or contact a good dermatologist (be careful about what they recomend tho id say you post on here when they try and get you on something)
I thought about glutathione but I didn't see much effective results in it. I am currently planning to get a kojic acid soap(hopefully it's effective). If these fails I will consult a dermatologist tbh

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
left looks better but u need bleach and gym

aparantely you can do what I said with hydraquinone

How old are you ffs zero sexual dimorphism

whatso bad about hydraq anyway?
Its been banned in Many countries because of its side effects. You didn't know about it? Are you using hydroquinone?

Its been banned in Many countries because of its side effects. You didn't know about it? Are you using hydroquinone?
nah if i used it i would turn into my pfp.
i saw a doc about jamaicans using it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Lens distortion

its good for him actually, rice need feminine features and white skin to kpop max.
Could be but ithink he hasn't even hit puberty lol

What are you doing right now to lighten skin?
nothing. im going to exfoliate and use vitamin c toner on my face
What are you doing right now to lighten skin?
if i don't go back ill experiment with a segment of my skin with kojic acid and see if it resets my skin color
trying to go back to 13 or 12

nothing. im going to exfoliate and use vitamin c toner on my face

if i don't go back ill experiment with a segment of my skin with kojic acid and see if it resets my skin color
I am thinking about starting to use using kojic acid soap soon. I used glycocylic acid past two months to remove acne marks

I am thinking about starting to use using kojic acid soap soon. I used glycocylic acid past two months to remove acne marks
good luck bro.
exfoliation is legit. altough pretty much every method exposes skin to sun damage so either ldar for 2 days a week and use it then or something else idk how long its exposure effect lasts

• +1
transition right now

On the left you hide your face more so you look better because you hide your face more.

• Hmm...
they are not that different, for real, and the thinner the better (always shave your body hair); you don't have a masculine look, but you're not very feminine either, it's more of an "androgynous middle ground", and according to the aesthetic ideal, it's not at all bad or negative, but you would reach your potential if you sought to have an effeminate and more refined noble look, drawing inspiration from BTS members because, from what Antinous noted, some of them are very close to the aesthetic ideal (I speak of V, Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin more specifically, being V the highest rating point); what to do? Moderate estrogen cocktails would bust your PSL (the consequence would be to close your growth plates, but you don't have a bad height if you're going to be 17 and are 173cm tall) and seek to inhibit testosterone growth (activities such as pulling). weight in the gym and eating a lot of beef proteins can do that, and that's negative for example); estrogen will make you more calcified and strong in bone and not masculine, which is great, and will still make your face thinner, more compact and beautiful, although it doesn't fight bloating; and fighting bloating is paranoidly stimulated in this forum, and that's overkill: Estrogen is good because it moisturizes as it retains more water, and although it causes a little bloat, it pays off in other areas significantly); all that is written is meant for any of those who want kpopmax and pursue an aesthetic ideal, and although that's not all I want to say, it's just informative and any questions, depending on what it is, are welcome by Antinous, so whatever