What's the equivalent of make up for men?

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
Real chads come to realise that the real competition in terms of looks are women and not men considering women have been blackpilled since the dawn of time. My only question is how do you mog pretty women with make up? What's the equivalent force we as men posses to mog women? Gymmaxing? Haircutmaxxing? I think make up is really unmoggable
Screenshot 2023 12 19 20 13 21 256 commiuigallery

What's the male equivalent of this girl? An instagrammer influencer type of dude with this vibe?

wear make up yourself, nobody cares unless you like in an ogre nation like the balkans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, Perfection and LooksThinker
tinting lower lashes,hairmaxx,healthmax so your natural skin still glows more then there disgusting fradued powder skin

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, DR. NICKGA, the next o'pry and 2 others
Real chads come to realise that the real competition in terms of looks are women and not men considering women have been blackpilled since the dawn of time. My only question is how do you mog pretty women with make up? What's the equivalent force we as men posses to mog women? Gymmaxing? Haircutmaxxing? I think make up is really unmoggable View attachment 2618785

What's the male equivalent of this girl? An instagrammer influencer type of dude with this vibe?
A beard

Real chads come to realise that the real competition in terms of looks are women and not men considering women have been blackpilled since the dawn of time. My only question is how do you mog pretty women with make up? What's the equivalent force we as men posses to mog women? Gymmaxing? Haircutmaxxing? I think make up is really unmoggable View attachment 2618785

There is nothing equal to makeup for men.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SA7 and Tylermax
Beard is makeup for men. Makes the jaw look stronger

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: the next o'pry, marek937 and Tylermax
genetics

dont forgot to wear ur good genetics when going to talk with girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, LooksThinker, mirrormogger and 2 others
There is nothing equal to makeup for men.
Cmon bro there's gotta be something I can't move on in this life thinking I'm competing against this unfairness. Makeup maxed good looking hoes are so difficult to beat

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker
Beard is makeup for men. Makes the jaw look stronger
Could be. Both make up and beard could be considered equivalent but beard has worse reputation. Girls can tell you fraud or they might have other preferences (stubble, shaved) but make up is something universally approved

• +1
Reactions: eagle_tren123
Cmon bro there's gotta be something I can't move on in this life thinking I'm competing against this unfairness. Makeup maxed good looking hoes are so difficult to beat
Unfortunately best thing what we as men have is maybe getting a "good haircut" or someshit what mfs call as "mens makeup". But foids also have great and usually a lot better hair than men. You can try to coloring max but thats basically it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tylermax
Unfortunately best thing what we as men have is maybe getting a "good haircut" or someshit what mfs call as "mens makeup". But foids also have great and usually a lot better hair than men. You can try to coloring max but thats basically it.
It's over bro I'm gonna suicide

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker
It's over bro I'm gonna suicide
to make yourself feel better when you get mogged by a makeup abuser,remember they are ageing themselves and going to get wrinkles faster from the chemicals,thats why party lifestyle foids have bad skin tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Tylermax and mirrormogger

10 cm lifts

• JFL
Beard. That's literally it

• +1