What's the excuse asian girls have for not wanting asian guys if ever asked.

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Instead of saying they're not hot lmao

op:
Neil Degrasse Tyson Cosmos GIF by Vulture.com

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
because asian women hate their own race. i guess they see the subhumanity in it and are trying to escape their chinkism no matter the cost.

over for ricecels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, Hikicel69, ALP and 1 other person
They will just say it's their "prefernce" (aka im racist) or asian men are abusive in their culture, if you were to rebuttal that they live in western culture and are culturally differnet than asian men in asia they would probably just revert back to the other argument.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Xangsane and Vain786
because asian women hate their own race. i guess they see the subhumanity in it and are trying to escape their chinkism no matter the cost.

over for ricecels.
curries are the most common on these incel sites they're everywhere @Cheesyrumble

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Vain786 and Cheesyrumble
All poc women white worship. It's just that mayo men are more receptive to asian women than other ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
All poc women white worship. It's just that mayo men are more receptive to asian women than other ethnics
Also 99% of chink women do date chink men. Just because there are a few clips of Noodlewhores self hating doesnt mean much. Even white women do the same thing to white men.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, Hikicel69 and Vain786
Also 99% of chink women do date chink men. Just because there are a few clips of Noodlewhores self hating doesnt mean much. Even white women do the same thing to white men.

Luckily for chinks, when Noodlewhores say self hating shit. It only is paid attention to by SEAmaxxers on forums like this. On the otherhand for mayocels, its mainstream to hate whiteness in western culture. It's considered "woke" and progressive. Mirin the likes. Brutal.

Luckily for chinks, when Noodlewhores say self hating shit. It only is paid attention to by SEAmaxxers on forums like this. On the otherhand for mayocels, its mainstream to hate whiteness in western culture. It's considered "woke" and progressive. Mirin the likes. Brutal.

its crazy to me, how are people not fuilly blackpilled on the extreme lookist nature of women? Actually thinking game matters jfl wild or that appearance isnt everything for social prosperity. Crazy

• +1
Reactions: huaus, Deleted member 19620, ROTTING and 1 other person

Why are you posting this? She is into black footballer players not chinknerds.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786
its crazy to me, how are people not fuilly blackpilled on the extreme lookist nature of women? Actually thinking game matters jfl wild or that appearance isnt everything for social prosperity. Crazy
It's a crazy world. Theres no denying white bros usually do the best in the west. But theres also a sinister belief in many zoomer white girls that they openly slander there fellow white men and get rewarded with 100,000's of likes. It's crazy that its mainstream and acceptable for zoomer white girls to say shit like this. Any other race of girls would get canceled if they said this of their own race

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
it's not that they hate azn, it's just that all girls think white sausage is so huge and so amazing

Why are you posting this? She is into black footballer players not chinneeds.
That literally irrelevant to my point. I'm saying that even the top of the social ladder white men also get the same self hating women in their race. The difference between Noodlewhores and white girls doing the same thing is that white girls get rewarded for saying racist shit

it's not that they hate azn, it's just that all girls think white sausage is so huge and so amazing
Some azn girls are definitely self hating tho.

Welcome to my sociology class

That literally irrelevant to my point. I'm saying that even the top of the social ladder white men also get the same self hating women in their race. The difference between Noodlewhores and white girls doing the same thing is that white girls get rewarded for saying racist shit
That's why they do it. They get social credits because it's trendy. And she actively seeked out the lowest smv men at her school too jfl

Provemypointformetheory

That's why they do it. They get social credits because it's trendy. And she actively seeked out the lowest smv men at her school too jfl

Provemypointformetheory
U didnt even have a point retard.

I've logically disassembled your argument hundreds of times at this point.

Let me go find my old post and copy pasta

Full asians have zero smv

Full Indians have zero smv

Nothing has changed. Only kpop star pheno asians have any. And they have tiny dicks and are usually short too.

If you aren't in a kpop band you're just like the rest of them, Korean smv has skyrocket due to media I agree. The reason I hate chinkcopers so much is because the only reason they peddle this agenda on the forum is for their own insecurity, they think that because kpop stars have super high smv and outlier Korean prettys slay means they aren't ugly flatfaced chinks. But they are

That's why almost every chinalover in here won't show their face. They're just another basic asian with no smv

Nigga ur not even on topic, and u didnt even talk about anything relevant to this thread besides muh social credit

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
U.S is 3% asian and when I see an asian girl her bf is usually asian

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Cheesyrumble
Full asians have zero smv

Full Indians have zero smv

Nothing has changed. Only kpop star pheno asians have any. And they have tiny dicks and are usually short too.

If you aren't in a kpop band you're just like the rest of them, Korean smv has skyrocket due to media I agree. The reason I hate chinkcopers so much is because the only reason they peddle this agenda on the forum is for their own insecurity, they think that because kpop stars have super high smv and outlier Korean prettys slay means they aren't ugly flatfaced chinks. But they are

That's why almost every chinalover in here won't show their face. They're just another basic asian with no smv
I can ask anyone I know if they like east asians or south asians. They are not picking y'all I'm telling u that. I dont know why people on this forum ever thought chinks and Curries were on the same level

I can ask anyone I know if they like east asians or south asians. They are not picking y'all I'm telling u that. I dont know why people on this forum ever thought chinks and Curries were on the same level
That's all you got?

U.S is 3% asian and when I see an asian girl her bf is usually asian
The majority of every race sticks to their own regardless of any racebait posted here

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and Meteor21
Have you gone outside ever? They'll say "because asian boys look related". Same excuse used by all racemixers

That's all you got?
Nigga what did u prove by just saying Curries and chinks have zero smv.? I'm telling u ur way off

It's a crazy world. Theres no denying white bros usually do the best in the west. But theres also a sinister belief in many zoomer white girls that they openly slander there fellow white men and get rewarded with 100,000's of likes. It's crazy that its mainstream and acceptable for zoomer white girls to say shit like this. Any other race of girls would get canceled if they said this of their own race
Its actually crazy, they are so openly lookist and its no big deal. Legit those kids got smiles on their face and are all kind probably (yes because of their low social status because of genetic factors) but because of poor genetics they are posted online and taunted for millions to see. And those kids aren't even that bad, like 3-4 PSL. I've seen tiktoks identical to this earlier this year, and its always directed towards men, especially white men. The fact that normies still think personality matters in the slightest beyond being NT and low inhib(high inhib/asking for consent makes them run dry) is insane. Its all about face/height/body and then NT. Virtually all women will cheat with a even slightly higher genetic quality individual if given the chance no matter the physical dangers or social reprecussions.

And I often see normies act like looks isnt everything for social prosperity. Doing well socially is pratically linearly correlated with quality of genetics. What may seem like they are doing well is just with other low status friends and if not the kid that gets picked on/has no power/gets talked over/not taken seriously and wants to suicide. Forget about sexual competition. Its brutal world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Cheesyrumble
Some azn girls are definitely self hating tho.
some? ALL MY NIGGA

there was this one chink girl that wud rather date a mexican looking nigga like me than ricecels, she even admitted it :lul:

Nigga what did u prove by just saying Curries and chinks have zero smv.? I'm telling u ur way off
What did you prove by saying your "irl friends prefer asians"

Jackshit. Atleast I gave an indepth and fair assessment of the Asian smv boost and made is clear that kpopmaxxers are an extremely small percentage of the total chinks and you are just another average one with zero smv coping on here to make yourself feel better. That's why you and the other chinkcopers will never post your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Cheesyrumble and Vain786
some? ALL MY NIGGA

there was this one chink girl that wud rather date a mexican looking nigga like me than ricecels, she even admitted it :lul:
Another curry lacking any selfwarenes.

Also whats with this shit not being taken down? Teachers continuing to use a "deadname" of a transgender student for religious beliefs results in six digit court settlement but showing photos of people from your school and proclaiming its why you dont fuck people of your own fucking race on tiktok to millions is cool. CLOWN world jesus

• +1
Just like the rest of the chinacopers you have no logic. Just post fancams of nana and talk shit about Indians.

Npc

What did you prove by saying your "irl friends prefer asians"

Jackshit. Atleast I gave an indepth and fair assessment of the Asian smv boost and made is clear that kpopmaxxers are an extremely small percentage of the total chinks and you are just another average one with zero smv coping on here to make yourself feel better. That's why you and the other chinkcopers will never post your face.
You dont have to look like a kpop star to get pussy as an east asian u faggot. Just have a good haircut, take care of skin, and dont be fat. It's really that simple. It isnt hard to get pussy. Zoomer girls love asian entertainment. Unlike what u think, normal women dont have that high of standards to expect a kpop look alike. Ur delusional, just because it's hard for u to get pussy doesnt mean women have outrageous standards.
20220901 225848

i have no hatred for my fellow chiggers but its true. asian women are the most self hating of all races, so much that they would breed with ANYTHING ELSE.

atleast i can muslimmax and have 4 wives of my race any time i want. but ricecels... ricecels are doomed.

Just like the rest of the chinacopers you have no logic. Just post fancams of nana and talk shit about Indians.

Npc
Keep pretending the mediapill isnt real.

i have no hatred for my fellow chiggers but its true. asian women are the most self hating of all races, so much that they would breed with ANYTHING ELSE.

atleast i can muslimmax and have 4 wives any time i want. but ricecels... ricecels are doomed.
Exaggerated swagger of a Curry poster. U can only talk in hyperbole. Zoomer rice slay. Self hating women isnt that big of an issue for any race.

Also whats with this shit not being taken down? Teachers continuing to use a "deadname" of a transgender student for religious beliefs results in six digit court settlement but showing photos of people from your school and proclaiming its why you dont fuck people of your own fucking race on tiktok to millions is cool. CLOWN world jesus
Tiktok is run by the Chinese government. That's why there is so much bullshit on there. But hey, it's good for western chinks. It by the far the most pro east asian website in the world.

• +1
One I heard a lot in Australia was he looks like my brother jfl

Like all ricemen look the same, even to noodles.

And aus has decent ricemen too

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and rand anon
Tiktok is run by the Chinese government. That's why there is so much bullshit on there. But hey, it's good for western chinks. It by the far the most pro east asian website in the world.
Its just crazy how much shit is thrown towards young white boys and then these stupid retards act suprised when those white boys are now white men and vote against minorities. Legit so many comments saying shit like you cant be racist to white people or throwing shit at those boys/their race and taunting white guys in the comments that don't find this extreme blatant lookism cool especially with the double standards. Generalize a race for something only some did or another generation did and you see what happens.

• +1
Its just crazy how much shit is thrown towards young white boys and then these stupid retards act suprised when those white boys are now white men and vote against minorities. Legit so many comments saying shit like you cant be racist to white people or throwing shit at those boys/their race and taunting white guys in the comments that don't find this extreme blatant lookism cool especially with the double standards. Generalize a race for something only some did or another generation did and you see what happens.
When I post racebait tiktoks on here. They dont believe the validity of it. But tiktok is the cultural center of zoomer racial politics and dynamics. Tiktok actively discriminates against white men and its mainstream. Most of the discourse involves black and white people of course. Cause whites and blacks live rent free in each others head.

• +1
They say that Asian guys look like their brothers/cousins etc

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
When I post racebait tiktoks on here. They dont believe the validity of it. But tiktok is the cultural center of zoomer racial politics and dynamics. Tiktok actively discriminates against white men and its mainstream. Most of the discourse involves black and white people of course. Cause whites and blacks live rent free in each others head.
I genuinely believe that India's government banning tiktok has screwed over the chance of Curries SMV rising in the west. There is absolutely zero Curry influence on tiktok. Zoomers are missing out on chadpreets thrist traps

• +1
I genuinely believe that India's government banning tiktok has screwed over the chance of Curries SMV rising in the west. There is absolutely zero Curry influence on tiktok. Zoomers are missing out on chadpreets thrist traps
Yep that show bob and vagina stereotype truly fucked over curries. Normies feed off each other, once a stereotype starts taking hold it becomes a feedback loop and they keep reinforcing to themselves that all curries are like this. Also call center meme. Legit this is how normies think, complete sheep, they get easily influenced by anecdotes and stereotypes.

I see it all the time. And then they have the audacity to call other people NPC's its funny. Even though I unironically believe I'm less of an "NPC" than the large majority of people I would never say that publicly because that just shows you have no self conscious or inhibitions and don't understand how your actions that everyone else sees makes you seem like an NPC even though your thoughts are what discerns you from others=low iq trait

• +1
Yep that show bob and vagina stereotype truly fucked over curries. Normies feed off each other, once a stereotype starts taking hold it becomes a feedback loop and they keep reinforcing to themselves that all curries are like this. Also call center meme. Legit this is how normies think, complete sheep, they get easily influenced by anecdotes and stereotypes.

I see it all the time. And then they have the audacity to call other people NPC's its funny. Even though I unironically believe I'm less of an "NPC" than the large majority of people I would never say that publicly because that just shows you have no self conscious or inhibitions and don't understand how your actions that everyone else sees makes you seem like an NPC even though your thoughts are what discerns you from others=low iq trait
Ur really smart. Mirin ur high effort posts. I could never. Thank u tiktok for promoting anime, kpop and kdramas. I wonder if Indian shows would blow up on their if India didnt ban tiktok?

• +1
Ur really smart. Mirin ur high effort posts. I could never. Thank u tiktok for promoting anime, kpop and kdramas. I wonder if Indian shows would blow up on their if India didnt ban tiktok?
Probably not because India doesn't have any major niche that they do better than anyone else. Also their equivalent to Hollywood is called Bollywood lmao you can't make this shit up. Their movies are westernized but with lower production quality and less attractive actors unless they use the higher caste light skin actors which kinda take away the niche of it being Indian. I hate to be racist but its just the truth curry coloring is death tier and their orbitals are dogshit they always have droopy low eyelids and bug eyes. Nothing redeeming about them its brutal they even have 30% smaller lung capacity and smaller heads/brains compared to blacks/whites unlike asians who have the biggest heads of all. And its literally a known thing in film production bigger heads look better on film. Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 19620
Have you gone outside ever? They'll say "because asian boys look related". Same excuse used by all racemixers
I actually agree about this and it’s also a little telling of how much they hate themselves saying they look the same basically.

I actually agree about this and it’s also a little telling of how much they hate themselves saying they look the same basically.
But the fact they hate themselves also shows they are ugly which makes sense. Playing too neutral is sis

Probably not because India doesn't have any major niche that they do better than anyone else. Also their equivalent to Hollywood is called Bollywood lmao you can't make this shit up. Their movies are westernized but with lower production quality and less attractive actors unless they use the higher caste light skin actors which kinda take away the niche of it being Indian. I hate to be racist but its just the truth curry coloring is death tier and their orbitals are dogshit they always have droopy low eyelids and bug eyes. Nothing redeeming about them its brutal they even have 30% smaller lung capacity and smaller heads/brains compared to blacks/whites unlike asians who have the biggest heads of all. And its literally a known thing in film production bigger heads look better on film. Brutal
30% lower lung capacity? Lmao
How
Did you find out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371