What's the excuse asian girls have for not wanting asian guys if ever asked.

"prefernce" (aka im racist)
No, it s not racist to not having any sexual attraction to members of some race.

And women's desire towards white men is totally understandable and from the evolutionary perspective, necessity.

Not everyone has to like chink soy boys.

Some azn girls are definitely self hating tho.
my point is basically that EVERYONE on earth is on agreement that we mayos have huge weiners

The most common excuse is "looks like my brother"
The outrageous thing however, is that most asian foids subconsciously know and internalize the stereotypes that asian males have (lesser muscle mass (not true), shorter, feminine, small penis) but rarely ever espouse those opinions in public.

No, it s not racist to not having any sexual attraction to members of some race.

And women's desire towards white men is totally understandable and from the evolutionary perspective, necessity.

Not everyone has to like chink soy boys.
white men arent as rich as asians on average lmao wtf.

it's all phsycial preference. and racism.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
The most common excuse is "looks like my brother"
The outrageous thing however, is that most asian foids subconsciously know and internalize the stereotypes that asian males have (lesser muscle mass (not true), shorter, feminine, small penis) but rarely ever espouse those opinions in public.
do you think its asian culture to be a sneaky overachieving jew basically. always observing and making moeny ambitiously.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Noodlewhores treat white men as gods. They have no culture, religion or family strcuture. This is unlike curry women, who may also white-worship but based families, religion and culture prevents many from choosing a white guy.

Although many curry women will also go for a 3 PSL guy over a 5 PSL curry, it happens FAR LESS than the amount of times I see chinks with whites.

Noodlewhores treat white men as gods. They have no culture, religion or family strcuture. This is unlike curry women, who may also white-worship but based families, religion and culture prevents many from choosing a white guy.

Although many curry women will also go for a 3 PSL guy over a 5 PSL curry, it happens FAR LESS than the amount of times I see chinks with whites.
ur saying asian women are more based and will go for higher tier white guys.

Stop this cope. Plenty of Asian girls like Asian guys.

so youre saying asian women have no culture, religion or fam.

lol. do you think asians by nature are too cynical for religion? or any form of values. they're all nihilists.

ur saying asian women are more based and will go for higher tier white guys.
Than curries? I'm saying curry culture is based and won't let brown foids with white guys. What influence do parents have over noodlewhores?

so youre saying asian women have no culture, religion or fam.

lol. do you think asians by nature are too cynical for religion? or any form of values. they're all nihilists.
Yes I do.

Than curries? I'm saying curry culture is based and won't let brown foids with white guys. What influence do parents have over noodlewhores?

Yes I do.
but how would indians stop noodlewhores?

do you think the average indian is more high iq than the average asian, and asians hate their culture sooo much more that they have no compunctions about escaping.

but how would indians stop noodlewhores?

do you think the average indian is more high iq than the average asian, and asians hate their culture sooo much more that they have no compunctions about escaping.
I'm not saying Indians would stop nooflewhores lmao.

Asians have no culture apart from food lmao. How are they any different to white?

I'm not saying Indians would stop nooflewhores lmao.

Asians have no culture apart from food lmao. How are they any different to white?
noooooo

what I mean is how would indians stop their women lmao.

noooooo

what I mean is how would indians stop their women lmao.
You're clearly not curry I can tell.

Shit like honor killings don't happen for no reason in MENA and South Asia. It usually involves a girl running off with a curry before marriage or another caste - even if they're not white! :lul:

My parents would literally disown my sister if she said she wanted to marry a white guy - even if he was Muslim.

You're clearly not curry I can tell.

Shit like honor killings don't happen for no reason in MENA and South Asia. It usually involves a girl running off with a curry before marriage or another caste - even if they're not white! :lul:

My parents would literally disown my sister if she said she wanted to marry a white guy - even if he was Muslim.
why do you think asians had no culture.

what do you think si gonna happen to asia soon, and birth rates.

What do you think of how asians talk shit about india. lol. and the men being ugly and smelly.

Probably not because India doesn't have any major niche that they do better than anyone else. Also their equivalent to Hollywood is called Bollywood lmao you can't make this shit up. Their movies are westernized but with lower production quality and less attractive actors unless they use the higher caste light skin actors which kinda take away the niche of it being Indian. I hate to be racist but its just the truth curry coloring is death tier and their orbitals are dogshit they always have droopy low eyelids and bug eyes. Nothing redeeming about them its brutal they even have 30% smaller lung capacity and smaller heads/brains compared to blacks/whites unlike asians who have the biggest heads of all. And its literally a known thing in film production bigger heads look better on film. Brutal
Maaaan subhumans subhuman traits