What’s the first thing you notice about my face and what should I improve

Zockerschocker

Zockerschocker

Iron
Joined
Aug 2, 2026
Posts
68
Reputation
16
?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2616.jpeg
    IMG_2616.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
You should try shaping your eyebrows, there's tuts on YT.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
You should try shaping your eyebrows, there's tuts on YT.
I‘trying to grow them right now you think that’s necessary and do you have a gods tutorial?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
You should try shaping your eyebrows, there's tuts on YT.
I‘trying to grow them right now you think that’s necessary and do you have a gods tutorial?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and MyWholeMarcus
I‘trying to grow them right now you think that’s necessary and do you have a gods tutorial?

I‘trying to grow them right now you think that’s necessary and do you have a gods tutorial?
Heres one I found on tiktok. It is good you are growing your eyebrows. But growing them is mainly about the thickness which you need some serums or other shit for. What I meant is you should shape your eyebrows to be sharper, which looks better than a flat look.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Insane potential
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Your jaw is the most noticeable, its narrow and pointy.
I would focus on your jaw, especially your Ramus and cheekbones.
Same this is what i noticed as well, he should probably bonesmash with roids
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bigclaviclejackson

Similar threads

nicotine_abuser82
Replies
14
Views
99
rxcessed
rxcessed
L
Replies
2
Views
62
rockstarr
rockstarr
F
Replies
8
Views
76
bonlessdimocel
bonlessdimocel
Retaspammer98
Replies
10
Views
63
Retaspammer98
Retaspammer98
foxhead131
Replies
1
Views
3
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top