What's the fucking point of complaining about not getting muh teen love ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Can you do anything about it if you didn't had a gf in your teens and now you are 23 ?
Like is it improving your life in any way shape or form by constantly venting here about not getting teen love ?
How much of a pathetic piece of utter shit you have to be to be talking about such things
Just do things which will improve your life further no point babbling about things which aren't under your control
Water ? No . Tell this to forum nihilists who got ono life except finding negatives in everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, BoredPrince, NoReedemingFeature and 7 others
@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and yeeyeeslayer
Bro what's the point of talking about anything by your logic? "Durr cant change it so no point talking about it"

Sometimes these posts are are a warning to the youngcels lurking this site to not repeat the mistakes of people with a lot of experience in life.

Sometimes the posts are just venting. If you missed out on teen love, I think you should be able to vent. It's one of the most damaging things that can happen in a persons life.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Egyptianmogger, Agendum and 4 others
Regret is a waste of time, whatever happened happened

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty
Bro what's the point of talking about anything by your logic? "Durr cant change it so no point talking about it"

Sometimes these posts are are a warning to the youngcels lurking this site to not repeat the mistakes of people with a lot of experience in life.

Sometimes the posts are just venting. If you missed out on teen love, I think you should be able to vent. It's one of the most damaging things that can happen in a persons life.
First of teen love is utter cope
Only the complete social outcasts and giga uggos would complain about it
How are you even thinking that a 15 yr old fuckin girl is capable to be a good part er of yours lmao

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty, Deleted member 34058 and anthony111553
I was so close to achieving it

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

if u ended up as a serious user on this site, ur mentally fucked so it's not happening

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and TechnoBoss
First of teen love is utter cope
Only the complete social outcasts and giga uggos would complain about it
How are you even thinking that a 15 yr old fuckin girl is capable to be a good part er of yours lmao
It isn't cope. You need to have relationships and experience this early on for best results all throughout your life. You won't be having the first "love of your life" in your fucking 20s jfl

It's basically a developmental milestone if you missed it, it's over.

They're not a good part but the loving aspect and experiencing human relationships in their "purest" form is important. Nothing more innocent and pure than love as a teenager tbqh.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Lynxress and MoggerGaston
if u ended up as a serious user on this site, ur mentally fucked so it's not happening
Nigga ur a serious user on this site, over for u lmaoooo

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Nigga ur a serious user on this site, over for u lmaoooo
Pretends To Be Shocked Fake Shock GIF by AIDES

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, TechnoBoss and tombradylover
nigga ur mtn and live around only old people when u could just go to college and slay whores and finally go from being mad and delusional to happy and sexually satisfied. Ur incel thru and thru because its ur own choice so fucking brutal omg now ik why u hate everyone and everything. O-V-E-R OVER OVER OVER. (get it kinda like saying J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS)

nigga ur mtn and live around only old people when u could just go to college and slay whores and finally go from being mad and delusional to happy and sexually satisfied. Ur incel thru and thru because its ur own choice so fucking brutal omg now ik why u hate everyone and everything. O-V-E-R OVER OVER OVER. (get it kinda like saying J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS)
the sad part is i can imagine me going and not talking to anyone the whole time i'm there

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover
the sad part is i can imagine me going and not talking to anyone the whole time i'm there
wtf why are u so anti-social. What happened in ur life that makes u think that? Unironically college is rookie difficulty. Literally i have LTN friends that slay mtb foids its just so fucking easy bro u would slay with a little effort. U just gotta try bro cant sit on ur ass ur whole life. Next time I go party on 6th street ill post some vids ur gonna be so pissed seeing 5'7 indian nigers make out with mtb white women. That COULD BE U WAKE UP NIGER WAKE THE FUCK UP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and 5.5psl
Answer me nigga don’t just say shit like that then ignore. I’m tryna help u niger cmon

Answer me nigga don’t just say shit like that then ignore. I’m tryna help u niger cmon
it started in middle school tbh, i got brtrayed by freind group which lead to isolation and no desire to make new freinds/or even date.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and tombradylover
How does he look (not asking u to dox but like a physical desription)

• +1
According to him he’s MTN but he’s Italian and white and apperntly mogs me everywhere facially except jaw and lips I think he’s prob strong MTN tbh I haven’t actually seen his face tho that’s what many other users say. Pheno halo with above average features

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl and yeeyeeslayer
it started in middle school tbh, i got brtrayed by freind group which lead to isolation and no desire to make new freinds/or even date.
we really got anthony111553 ‘s villain origin story before gta 6

• +1
6'4 chadlite facially blonde hair with A10 eyes and 25.7 inch wide shoulders.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and yeeyeeslayer
we really got anthony111553 ‘s villain origin story before gta 6
i was also at a point where i knew most people in high school, so my high school expiernce wasn't really a fresh start per sey

• +1
That’s brutal man but u can’t let that control u ur whole life. I had similar falling out with friends in high school.
This subhuman Niger schemed behind my back because the girl he liked wanted to fuck me and out of respect for our friendship I didn’t fuck the girl but he always hated me because of jealousy so he single handidly ruined my reputation and made up false rumors about me and basically my friend group didn’t invite me to our senior trip that year. It hurt a lot but I said fuck it when I got to college. Not everyone is that gay bro there’s good ppl out there u just gotta give it a chance man it’s so much better than being bitter ur whole life and not even trying trust me. Go to college niger and give some ppl a chance if I can do it u can too I’m legit retarded/autistic

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty and yeeyeeslayer
i was also at a point where i knew most people in high school, so my high school expiernce wasn't really a fresh start per sey
College is a fresh start niger no one knows u or ur past and if u look presentable and u are cordial in convos ppl will be chill with u it’s so much better then high school and u have so many more opportunities to meet people, party and grow in life socially. Don’t rot at home rest of ur life u still have a chance while ur young nigga I’m begging u bro

• +1
Reactions: Zukiteru, 2beltshawty, Agendum and 2 others
According to him he’s MTN but he’s Italian and white and apperntly mogs me everywhere facially except jaw and lips
does he claim to mog you everywhere facially except jaw and lips or have people who've seen him said this

• +1
College is a fresh start niger no one knows u or ur past and if u look presentable and u are cordial in convos ppl will be chill with u it’s so much better then high school and u have so many more opportunities to meet people, party and grow in life socially. Don’t rot at home rest of ur life u still have a chance while ur young nigga I’m begging u bro
Fr college is so fun
But I became an alcoholic and a frequent drug user too gotta be careful with your friend circle

• +1
does he claim to mog you everywhere facially except jaw and lips or have people who've seen him testified to this
His claims along with a couple other users. I believe him tbh since he said my jaw is insanely elite and he normally doesn’t give any compliments ever

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Fr college is so fun
But I became an alcoholic and a frequent drug user too gotta be careful with your friend circle
Obviously don’t overdo it. Moderation is key. I was a pothead in college so I somewhat relate to u there. U gotta have discipline but it’s so rewarding when u have a balanced study and party life

• +1
His claims along with a couple other users. I believe him tbh since he said my jaw is insanely elite and he normally doesn’t give any compliments ever
to be fair other feature was a stretch, u harmonymog me cause my bigger forehead so really only thing i have is nose and eyebrows

• +1
Obviously don’t overdo it. Moderation is key. I was a pothead in college so I somewhat relate to u there. U gotta have discipline but it’s so rewarding when u have a balanced study and party life
How do you enjoy weed tho ?
I have smoked it like 10-15 times and every time I was disappointed with it
Never made me relaxed as the claims of it are
Always became anxious and paranoid asf

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and tombradylover
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
what does this mean, does he live in a nursing home or smth jfl
no just old area, i use to live around people my age, but obviously since it's after high school most are either in universities or moved.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and yeeyeeslayer
to be fair other feature was a stretch, u harmonymog me cause my bigger forehead so really only thing i have is nose and eyebrows
That’s not the point. What I’m saying is at worst ur average looking or above average looking WITH a good pheno. Take it from me in college as long as u are somewhat sociable it’s SO easy to fuck girls man mtb too with juicy bodies. Ur looks aren’t the issue u just need to try. Don’t make the mistake of rotting ur whole life I’m begging for u bro I regret so much not doing more when I was younger bro. My biggest regrets are how much I didn’t try and was overthinking everything don’t be like me dude

no just old area, i use to live around people my age, but obviously since it's after high school most are either in universities or moved.
why are you not in uni? do u work or neet

Do mephedrone and mdma tonight bro
It'll be beyond amazing.
waiting on a new supply right now, shit should be entering my mailbox at any moment now

It works diff for diff ppl. For me I’d love to grind all day lift and study then wind down at night by ripping the bong and grinding video games or just watching shows and shit. Sex was amazing too on weed I’d smoke with girls often. But it got to point where I’d smoke all day everyday and it would impact my studying and social life so I had to quit.

• +1
drugs enhance your vibe/mindset
you can feel anxious and shit, even on mdma. unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and tombradylover

There are no mistakes unfortunately. It’s all determined at birth by DNA.

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Can you do anything about it if you didn't had a gf in your teens and now you are 23 ?
Like is it improving your life in any way shape or form by constantly venting here about not getting teen love ?
How much of a pathetic piece of utter shit you have to be to be talking about such things
Just do things which will improve your life further no point babbling about things which aren't under your control
Water ? No . Tell this to forum nihilists who got ono life except finding negatives in everything
"Not getting teen love" basically it means u will get the pre owned pussy fucked by slayers in their teen and there's no going back in this generation

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
"Not getting teen love" basically it means u will get the pre owned pussy fucked by slayers in their teen and there's no going back in this generation
If u didnt get teen love and it bothers u that much then ascend ur looks into HTN+ range then u can be more selective choosing women and fuck the ones with lower body counts or if ur luck virgin. Also if u stay youthful and good looking as u age u can still date/fuck younger women that are attracted to u obviously not lower then 18 but still can do really well for urself

• +1
If u didnt get teen love and it bothers u that much then ascend ur looks into HTN+ range then u can be more selective choosing women and fuck the ones with lower body counts or if ur luck virgin. Also if u stay youthful and good looking as u age u can still date/fuck younger women that are attracted to u obviously not lower then 18 but still can do really well for urself
Bro that's the thing people gonna think ur a pedophile wanting teen virgin pussy from hs while being in ur mid/late 20's+ but that's not the case while ur a teen and this whole forum is literal pedophiles obsessed with "jailbaits" while being a grown ass man :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty and Agendum
I was a ghost all throughout high school. I was such a loner that no one knew I existed. Disassociated so hard that I didnt even have a crush on anyone.

And many years later I am here. :feelswhy:

Because I don't like seeing teens lifemogging me, I am a teen myself however