What's the hardest blackpill you had to swallow?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Tbh for me it was realizing I'm low prenatal testosterone and I'll always be rejected. Prenatal testosterone is so important

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Pietrosiek and pisslord
that majority of girls are sluts and chances that ill find a 7psl virgin traditional conservative tall white gf is small

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444, MammothActuary, ZyzzReincarnate and 9 others
The facial harmony pill. No surgery can give you harmony unless you already had it to begin with but you had a an easily fixable flaw holding you back.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, BigBoy, psl7 fatty and 6 others
No face for small dick

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, psl7 fatty, Deleted member 2846 and 5 others
no looks for autism

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444, TheChosenChad, autistic_tendencies and 10 others
Tbh for me it was realizing I'm low prenatal testosterone and I'll always be rejected. Prenatal testosterone is so important
How does it show?

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and Deleted member 685
death is just boneless life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, pisslord and Deleted member 2634
Accutane pill tbh. It’s basically chemotherapy and I took it for fckn acne at age 16. stunted my growth and fucked me mentally

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and Deleted member 685
The agepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Accutane pill tbh. It’s basically chemotherapy and I took it for fckn acne at age 16. stunted my growth and fucked me mentally
JFL at you! why would you take a supplement of any sort without doing research on it and looking at the side effects?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigBiceps and pisslord
JFL at you! why would you take a supplement of any sort without doing research on it and looking at the side effects?
I was 16 as I said. How the fuck do you expect a 16 year old to do extensive research on anything? I trusted my doctor, he never mentioned the possibility of growth stunt to me and told me the only thing I would get is dry lips

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 685
I was 16 as I said. How the fuck do you expect a 16 year old to do extensive research on anything? I trusted my doctor, he never mentioned the possibility of growth stunt to me and told me the only thing I would get is dry lips
i always did extensive research on everything ever since i was 14 dumbass

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
That’s because you’re autistic
rather be "autistic" and do my research on things than stunt my growth and stay 5'5 forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19680 and psl7 fatty
The midface ratio pill, in 2014.
Since 2014, there has not been a single day in which I have not thought about how my midface destroyed my life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GenericChad1444, mesr, Pendejo and 3 others
Definitely the fact I’ll never find a loyal and hot conservative girlfriend

The one that I’ll always fail to spark the dimorphism attraction to a woman due to being a bit below average height.

And finally realising how many more options my looksmatch has than me

• +1
rather be "autistic" and do my research on things than stunt my growth and stay 5'5 forever
As I said. I trusted my doctor who never mentioned any of this to me. I don’t think the average 16 year old just starts being suspicious over a doctors opinion.

Dickpill tbh

The fact that you are even uglier than you think

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gebirgscel, DoctorPMA, LowTierNormie and 5 others
Heightpill, I suppose.

• +1
Heightpill is bullshit
MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!MANLET COPE!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigBiceps and Alexanderr
That’s because you’re autistic
Well if you'd been autistic too then maybe you would've not been stunted forever because of accutane :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and mr contemptuous
The fact that mouthbreathing effects are irreversible.

• +1
The midface ratio pill, in 2014.
Since 2014, there has not been a single day in which I have not thought about how my midface destroyed my life
What's your ratio?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Didn't read, keep coping.

Of course you read it though.

Get LL if height is that important, of course you won’t.

Because one you don’t have the balls.

Two, height isn’t actually gonna make you a chad.

A 6 foot good framed chad, will outslay the lanklet 6’4 fag. Providing they have the same face.

Gudru
Making my dreams come true

Joined Dec 16, 2018 Messages 8,744

• +1
The most brutal pill of all:

Lachowskipill = When you're not born as 6'5 10/10 face Francisco Lachowski

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
Said the dude who believes in the dickpill jfl

Your a legitimate manlet though. Of course being 6’+ would give you a massive boost.

I don’t believe the dickpill jfl, I just believe that my dick is way too small

The most brutal pill of all:

Lachowskipill = When you're not born as 6'5 10/10 face Francisco Lachowski
Your video makes me very depressed and suicidal cause I have low prenatal T :(

Your video makes me very depressed and suicidal cause I have low prenatal T :(
Does it mean im neither high or low prenatal T if both my ring and index are the same size when i measure them

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Does it mean im neither high or low prenatal T if both my ring and index are the same size when i measure them

I doubt 2D:4D has anything to do with prenatal-T during the whole pregnancy tbh, it's probably just like dick size, you need high prenatal-T during a certain period to get that feature, and after the window is closed, it's over, doesn't matter if your prenatal-T raises after, you'll only get other features

• +1
I am 5'10"

But a 6'4" good frame chad would outslay a 6' good frame chad

1. Then if you believe the reason for your inceldom is height, you fucked up.

2. Small dick is a death sentence.

QMmpQsg.gif

7dfT7gI.gif

CCo6mEF.gif

Attachments

• 0971d448bf704f18a288d0cf1017be71_e2868b1cf0274fdf8c84b4c4947fb945_header.gif
    0971d448bf704f18a288d0cf1017be71_e2868b1cf0274fdf8c84b4c4947fb945_header.gif
    664.4 KB · Views: 1
I doubt 2D:4D has anything to do with prenatal-T during the whole pregnancy tbh, it's probably just like dick size, you need high prenatal-T during a certain period to get that feature, and after the window is closed, it's over, doesn't matter if your prenatal-T raises after, you'll only get other features
It doesn't but theres studies which show a correlation between 2d4d ratio and face morphology so if your prenatal T was higher during the entire pregnancy you most likely have both

socialcirclepill

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and mesr
It doesn't but theres studies which show a correlation between 2d4d ratio and face morphology so if your prenatal T was higher during the entire pregnancy you most likely have both

True, but it also gives you autism, so there's that

True, but it also gives you autism, so there's that
Autism is a curse and a blessing. TBH I feel like it can be beneficial in many areas and they're still more likely to behave dominant

It's worth it though.