What's the hardest blackpill you had to swallow?

Two, height isn’t actually gonna make you a chad.
Where did I claim that height alone is gonna make you a chad you fucking imbecile? It seems your definition of the ”heightpill” is vastly different from mine.
A 6 foot good framed chad, will outslay the lanklet 6’4 fag. Providing they have the same face.
And? How does this disprove that height doesn’t matter or matters very little? A good framed 6’4 chad will outslay a 6’0 good framed one.
Get LL if height is that important, of course you won’t.

Because one you don’t have the balls.
Incredible. You’re actually retarded. I obviously will not get LL done since I:
1. Am not short
2. Don't have an adequate amount of money to get it done
3. The short and long term side effects of the procedure vastly outweigh the benefits of it at my height.

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous and Deleted member 685
That girls will ask you out if you are good looking

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, mesr and Deleted member 685
3. The short and long term side effects of the procedure vastly outweigh the benefits of it at my height.

Like what pussy ? “Ohh no my legs hurt at 50”

Height pill is cope for fags who aren’t willing to do shit about their face.

Of course being taller is better, but you genuinely believe height is the be all and end all, it’s over

Like what pussy ? “Ohh no my legs hurt at 50”
giphy.gif

Neck yourself.
Height pill is cope for fags who aren’t willing to do shit about their face.
Such cope. You can have a looksmaxed face at 5’3 and still get no matches. Wonder why?
but you genuinely believe height is the be all and end all, it’s over
I do not. Like I said earlier:
Where did I claim that height alone is gonna make you a chad you fucking imbecile? It seems your definition of the ”heightpill” is vastly different from mine.

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous
giphy.gif

Neck yourself.

Such cope. You can have a looksmaxed face at 5’3 and still get no matches. Wonder why?

I do not. Like I said earlier:

When did I say 5’3 wasn’t over tier I’m referring to fags who are 5’9-5’11 who use this bullshit height pill as an excuse to just give up.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I’m referring to fags who are 5’9-5’11 who use this bullshit height pill as an excuse to just give up.
All in all, the heightpill isn't bullshit for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
that majority of girls are sluts and chances that ill find a 7psl virgin traditional conservative tall white gf is small
lol.
this forum is hypergamous as hell
ur a fucking volcel then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Pietrosiek
All in all, the heightpill isn't bullshit for everyone.

Let’s come to an agreement ?

Height works for some not for others.

And your coping hard if your above 5’10 if you think its just height

Hardest blackpill i needed to swallaw is when i finded out that my oneits are not virgins, that they have bf and are fucked by chads at the parties drunk

lol.
this forum is hypergamous as hell
ur a fucking volcel then
so females can be hypergamous but males not? If chads wouldn't fuck and averge foids world would look much diffrent. Also i rather die virgin than fuck 3 psl foid

Last edited:
  • +1
Hardest blackpill i needed to swallaw is when i finded out that my oneits are not virgins, that they have bf and are fucked by chads at the parties drunk

so females can be hypergamous but males not? If chads wouldn't fuck and averge foids world would look much diffrent. Also i rather die virgin than fuck 3 psl foid
he literally said he couldnt get a psl 7 white foid ...

im not talking about an average man wanting an average woman

im not talking about an average man wanting an average woman
I'm jiggling ma ballz rn

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
that's sad af. I want it to. Fucking 6-7 psl foids is lifegoal. But only for a few. Most averge foids are not apealing to me.

That I don’t look anywhere attractive.

that's sad af. I want it to. Fucking 6-7 psl foids is lifegoal. But only for a few. Most averge foids are not apealing to me.
if most average foids arent appealing to you, then how can you expect many above average foids to find you appealing despite being below average?
stupid logic

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms
if most average foids arent appealing to you, then how can you expect many above average foids to find you appealing despite being below average?
stupid logic
stupid logic? I don't want to fuck averge foids. I will stay virgin for very long time then. It will hurt but it's better than losing v card with ugly/averge foid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
stupid logic? I don't want to fuck averge foids. I will stay virgin for very long time then. It will hurt but it's better than losing v card with ugly/averge foid.
fine, thats your own choice
what i find stupid is the sub 5 males who feel entitled to 7 psl women but wouldnt fuck a foid whos their looksmatch or below, that is volcel by definition

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
The NorwoodPill
Its over for your entire life if you are norwooding

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and norwoodreaper
The collagen and agepill is hard.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 685
fine, thats your own choice
what i find stupid is the sub 5 males who feel entitled to 7 psl women but wouldnt fuck a foid whos their looksmatch or below, that is volcel by definition
I need to fuck land whale ? Or almost deformed foid? I'm 4 psl lookmaxed including height, which mean my looksmatch with hymergamy is 3 psl. Thats after not eating food that i want, skincare, gymceling all that effort to fuck landwhale or just ugly foid? Even if i fuck her well she still will cheat on me with chad if i decide to have ltr with her. Fuck man, nope

• +1
I need to fuck land whale ? Or almost deformed foid? I'm 4 psl lookmaxed including height, which mean my looksmatch with hymergamy is 3 psl. Thats after not eating food that i want, skincare, gymceling all that effort to fuck landwhale or just ugly foid? Even if i fuck her well she still will cheat on me with chad if i decide to have ltr with her. Fuck man, nope
yeah, thats what you have to accept in this day and age

a truecel would fuck any foid, so you are volcel

• +1

True I'm volcel.i will go for an uglier girl now

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
The collagen and agepill is hard.
Just collagenmaxx bro wtf
Retin-a exists and its enough to stay GL until your 30s
Who gives a fuck about looking old after 30? You are basically past your prime

The real pill is the norwood pill, you motherfuckers dont know what it is to be NW2 at 17

• +1
Just collagenmaxx bro wtf
Retin-a exists
I lost 15 Kilos, and my collagen is fucked now. All friends say i looked better before ;(

• +1
That women approach men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854 and Deleted member 245

Ugly foids are disqusting. If you touch them it's like cutting your finger. My hand look sexier than them. How the fuck you can fuck ugly foid. They are so fuckin disqusting.

• +1
Ugly foids are disqusting. If you touch them it's like cutting your finger. My hand look sexier than them. How the fuck you can fuck ugly foid. They are so fuckin disqusting.
if a foid said that about ugly men, you would be very butthurt and rage.
u just sound like a cry baby

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Exafc
True

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
if a foid said that about ugly men, you would be very butthurt and rage.
u just sound like a cry baby
That's true i am disgusting to foids, foids that want me are disqusting to me. That's why it's over for me with woman. Idk how you could fuck something disqusting. Like you fuck har and don't even look at her face once? You don't look at her fat ass while you ficking her in doggy? You look around or watch netflix? Or while you talke to her you don't even look at her?

That's true i am disgusting to foids, foids that want me are disqusting to me. That's why it's over for me with woman. Idk how you could fuck something disqusting. Like you fuck har and don't even look at her face once? You don't look at her fat ass while you ficking her in doggy? You look around or watch netflix? Or while you talke to her you don't even look at her?
thats how women feel about sub 5 men. it sucks but it is what it is

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
thats how women feel about sub 5 men. it sucks but it is what it is
that's why i it's over for sub 6. At 5 you're enough, at 6 you're somehow attractive