whats the hardest you have seen some one descend in PSL?

Hot Neighbourhood

Hot Neighbourhood

autistic
real life or online examples all work

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Chimpanzee attack, acid attack or 3rd degree burns.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Danish_Retard, Ryan and 1 other person
me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, ItsOver.com, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Nah I have definitely descended harder I almost died i descended that hard. The doctor told me I was close to death. Looked like an unrecognisable heroin addict on deaths door, at least that’s what some normie said to me

I hate life

Nah I have definitely descended harder I almost died i descended that hard. The doctor told me I was close to death. Looked like an unrecognisable heroin addict on deaths door, at least that’s what some normie said to me
should've said no to drugs

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Didn’t even do any drugs, god just smited me
"I know what God really wants, damn it. He wants to kill my motherfuckin' self. That's why he fucks with me. That's why he gave me a fucked-up ass life. But the joke's on him. I ain't gonna give that motherfucker the satisfaction." -Nelly

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
The kid in terminator 2 was destined to grow up to be a pretty boy, but got destroyed by drugs, prison, abuse and clubbing.

Untitled

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FootLongDong, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 13928 and 1 other person
i descended tbh

The kid in terminator 2 was destined to grow up to be a pretty boy, but got destroyed by drugs, prison, abuse and clubbing.

View attachment 1222562
Yeah someone else told me the same, I had forgotten the movie he starred in and his name too. I think apart from him, Mickey Rourke would be someone who descended hard and fast -
From this -

To this -

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Life is a downward slope.