What's the ideal amount of forehead slant/slope for a man?

What amount of sloping you consider the most aesthetic?

• Moderate (Tyson Ballou, Sahib Faber, Bruce Wayne)

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • High (Jude Law, John Todd, Gandy)

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
Neanderthals bred with cro- magnons probably starting close to 50,000 years ago give or take a few thousand

th

Notice ancient Cro-Magnon 40k + years ago skulls compared to neanderthal sloped skull from around that time. If they didn't breed so much with each other Europeans and some others would be very rare to have a sloped skull.
Again the false association. There are other ancient populations with sloped foreheads

Only euros and asians have that DNA.
err what?

I'm not Asian or Euro, I'm a brown boy and I have more Neanderthal admixture than 80% of people out there
Neanderthal

Tempfile123

How is my slope
9755DA43 02FD 4B12 A34A D18D6D5EA32F

How dare you to talk about foreheads without tagging the one and only forehead enthusiast @ArvidGustavsson

Very good angle, I think that you would be in the first category (moderate)
Tell me if I’m coping
But I think moderate mogs extreme cause in most cases extreme looks too low iq and brutish
Only guys lick gandy can rock it and even his is more moderate he just has a huge brow ridge

Tell me if I’m coping
But I think moderate mogs extreme cause in most cases extreme looks too low iq and brutish
Only guys lick gandy can rock it and even his is more moderate he just has a huge brow ridge
I also do think that moderate mogs but due to personal bias (I have the second one and it doesn’t look too bad) I voted for high slant.

I’ve been told that I look like young Gandy so right now I’m trying to Gandymaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15089
I also do think that moderate mogs but due to personal bias (I have the second one and it doesn’t look too bad) I voted for high slant.

I’ve been told that I look like young Gandy so right now I’m trying to Gandymaxx.
Obviously sloped or flat never looks good
But I honestly think there could be endless debate
The most important thing is that it harmonizes with the face
Also pm me bro I wanna see young gandy

Obviously sloped or flat never looks good
But I honestly think there could be endless debate
The most important thing is that it harmonizes with the face
Also pm me bro I wanna see young gandy
Exactly, at the end of the day you just need good enough features that flow well with each other.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15089
You are asian. What continent is india in?
*Bangladesh mainly but Darjeeling and Cooch Behar as well in North Bengal. But dude, come on, you're a reasonable guy you know that Asian means Chinese people, Vietnamese people, Koreans, Thais Fikipinos, Malaysians, etc. You can't really call people outside of that periphery Asian, it doesn't really make sense, it's not really logical, you know? There's a different thing you associate with the word Asian. You don't think of us Bengalis, or people from Iraq, or Afganistan as "Asian" cuz we aren't.

Last edited:
*Bangladesh mainly but Darjeeling and Cooch Behar as well in North Bengal. But dude, come on, you're a reasonable guy you know that Asian means Chinese people, Vietnamese people, Koreans, Thais FIlipinos, Malaysians, etc. You can't really call people outside of that periphery Asian, it doesn't really make sense, it's not really logical, you know?
Nigga, asian originated to reffer to middle eastern people. Jfl at argueing semantics, my point still stands regardless.

Nigga, asian originated to reffer to middle eastern people. Jfl at argueing semantics, my point still stands regardless.
Yes non-African people have Neanderthal admixture, you are correct about that, absolutely, not contesting that, ancient people migrations and all that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Yes non-African people have Neanderthal admixture, you are correct about that, absolutely, not contesting that, ancient people migrations and all that.
so you're north indian huh...

Is this guy from this youtube video on Kashmir typical looking?
114BBEC4 D957 412B 90C3 2D052EC36AD0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
so you're north indian huh...

Is this guy from this youtube video on Kashmir typical looking?
View attachment 1746630
I'm not really North Indian no, I'm Bengali.

I don't know, don't really wanna talk about South Asian stuff now way too many threads about us, I just posted my results because you said the point about Neanderthal admixture which I wanted to elaborate on. Wanted to show you that non-Euros and non-Asians could get high 80th percentile Neanderthal results. That is all.

btw what is your ethnicity/background?

• Woah
Maybe west africans tend to have more caucasian skulls and east africans like mukasa have more negroid skulls.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Stop spreading bullshit. East Africans are more caucasiod than West Africans

• Woah
I'm not really North Indian no, I'm Bengali.

I don't know, don't really wanna talk about South Asian stuff now way too many threads about us, I just posted my results because you said the point about Neanderthal admixture which I wanted to elaborate on. Wanted to show you that non-Euros and non-Asians could get high 80th percentile Neanderthal results. That is all.

btw what is your ethnicity/background?
I'm mostly anglo saxon/german with some khoisan.

• Woah
I'm mostly anglo saxon/german with some khoisan.
You're definitely South African. South African whites (Afrikaners) have minor Khoisan ancestry because of early settlements being mainly male who fucked Khoisan foids and the settlers were Anglos.

Last edited:
  • +1
You're definitely South African. South African whites (Afrikaners) have minor Khoisan ancestry because of early settlements being mainly male who married Khoisan foids and the settles were Anglos.
Yeah. Dad is Rhodesian and mom is south african (khoisan side)

• Woah
It's actually East Africans who are more likely to have more forward grown frontal bones. West Africans rarely have such traits.
View attachment 1746211
View attachment 1746209

Holy mother of christ the bones!!! Mirin' east african moggers.

@tyronelite Sorry for not including black people in the forehead examples too, I made the thread because I've never thought in detail about the forehead and mine is quite slanted and I'm a white guy, so kinda used mostly white people as a reference. If I make another thread with a poll or examples, I will make sure to include more races on it.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Racky
Amazing morph found on Reddit, made by @attractiontheory (has an IG account with that name):

jb96i2y2x0k71.jpg

Seems to be quite important for women too (mirin' how he/she also morphed nose, undereye and jaw in a way that also fits PSL standards).

Forehead only morphs of Gal Gadot (credit to @Ascendant) :

2864542_download01-01.png
2864543_download01-02.png

2864544_download03-01.png
2864553_download03-03.png

While she looks better with the morphed forehead, it is not a deal breaker tbh, she is quite attractive unmorphed despite looking better morphed. Food for thought and don't want to come across as bluepilled, but serves as a good example of not obsessing about getting surgery or having a low self esteem due to having 2 or 3 features that are not ideal. Want to have surgery to fix them? Perfect, do it! But do not obsess for years over it while not having anything done, because it is not mentally healthy.