what's the ideal cock size?

mewman

mewman

Hopes and copes
the average erect penis size is 5.1'-5.6'

What's the ideal penis size accroding to org?
Is it 8x6 or 10x7? You know that the more the better right?

That's how jews have brainwashed everyone with 'bbc' myth. If you still believe every black guy is packing bbc then you have been tricked and fall for their lies like a dumbest goy. Ofc the one with big dick aka 8+ inch (which is probably like 0.01% of black population) will make videos to show of their junk. It's the low inhib and crime halo that ascends the black guys.

Jfl koreans mogs the nigerians

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and PointOfNoReturn
12x9

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, NoseProphecy, mewman and 1 other person
1km

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoseProphecy, anitalooksmax and mewman
8.5x6.5 basically my size

• JFL
Reactions: coispet and mewman
8x6 so it will hurt her

• JFL
  • +1
7-8"

• Hmm...
the bigger the better is law:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I have 6.2

But looks short and I'm not even tall

Taller you are, longer penis needs to be to look "long" compared to body

• So Sad
Reactions: coispet
8 x 6 is always gonna be ideal

7" x 5.5"

Anyone claiming bigger than that is a BBC addicted cuckold.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
mine is 7.5 x 5.5 maybe more now I haven't remeasured in a while bhai
Either measuring incorrectly or larping. But if you really are that size than good for you bhai, mirin cock

• Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
Either measuring incorrectly or larping. But if you really are that size than good for you bhai, mirin cock
nah im measuring right even though bitches always guess 9 or 10 jfl at the other niggas frauding

• Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
5.8 inches with 4.8 girth size

the average erect penis size is 5.1'-5.6'

What's the ideal penis size accroding to org?
Is it 8x6 or 10x7? You know that the more the better right?

That's how jews have brainwashed everyone with 'bbc' myth. If you still believe every black guy is packing bbc then you have been tricked and fall for their lies like a dumbest goy. Ofc the one with big dick aka 8+ inch (which is probably like 0.01% of black population) will make videos to show of their junk. It's the low inhib and crime halo that ascends the black guys.
View attachment 2839695

Jfl koreans mogs the nigerians

Measuring a current 7.625 x 6.125 and it has actually begun to do more harm and cause more physical pain to my partner than I would personally like.

I will say with my current length and girth, no woman I've been with hasn't been impressed ; I am interested in getting up to 8 / 8.5 in length for my own personal enjoyment..

I hope this helps.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
most girls cant take 6, 5 is the ideal girth, and once you go above 7.5, its diminishing returns
Has alot to do with arousal and the girl, I have 6 and theres some truth to that you cant fuck out of nowhere but from my experience if you can get her comfortable / wet enough it works and the stretching feeling works great.

8x6 for ideal lookz

Ideal cock size is in the average range. Either exactly average, slightly below or slightly above. Micropenis or big cock are both failos.

most girls cant take 6, 5 is the ideal girth, and once you go above 7.5, its diminishing returns
I'd say above 6.5 is diminishing returns for length, or even 6. For girth, anywhere between 4.5 and 5 is ideal.
7" x 5.5"

Anyone claiming bigger than that is a BBC addicted cuckold.
5.5" is for experienced women (i.e. women with high bodycounts).
Measuring a current 7.625 x 6.125 and it has actually begun to do more harm and cause more physical pain to my partner than I would personally like.

I will say with my current length and girth, no woman I've been with hasn't been impressed ; I am interested in getting up to 8 / 8.5 in length for my own personal enjoyment..

I hope this helps.
I feel bad for you. Having that size is not fun. Is that your BP length and is that your base girth?

I'd say above 6.5 is diminishing returns for length, or even 6. For girth, anywhere between 4.5 and 5 is ideal.
I dont think length matters as much as girth, cos girth is what strecthes out the pussy, not the length, but I say 7.5 because most women like the "visual" of a big penis, which turns them on even more, so even if 6.5 is where they can actually handle it, "visually" they want something around 7-7.5

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I dont think length matters as much as girth, cos girth is what strecthes out the pussy, not the length, but I say 7.5 because most women like the "visual" of a big penis, which turns them on even more, so even if 6.5 is where they can actually handle it, "visually" they want something around 7-7.5
Yes, but length matters too because you hit the cervix and starting with 7 inches you will always hit the cervix. Which majority of women don't like except for so-called "size queens" (read: mega whores). It is indeed good for visual appeal to have 7 inches or more but not for practical reasons. I thought we were going off of practicality.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
no cock size for my midget height

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Yes, but length matters too because you hit the cervix and starting with 7 inches you will always hit the cervix. Which majority of women don't like except for so-called "size queens" (read: mega whores). It is indeed good for visual appeal to have 7 inches or more but not for practical reasons. I thought we were going off of practicality.
I mean, most women dont really see based on practicality, they just see big penis and they get turned on

I mean, most women dont really see based on practicality, they just see big penis and they get turned on
Women don't get turned on at the sight of big penises. Women think penises look ugly and big penises tend to look ugly as hell even from a guy's perspective. Women get turned on at good facial looks and wide shoulders. It's what helps them orgasm the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back