whats the ideal diet for a gymceling looksmaxxer?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
i am basically living on a bread-alternative that doesnt even have an english name, peanut butter, ham, banana (one a day), chicken legs, baked potatoes and rice

its getting pretty boring so what else can i include that is healthy? also what and how much should i eat for pre-workout? @6ft1 mentioned pasta, does it mog?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9380, wasted and 1 other person
cheese.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 9380
its over bro

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 9380
KERBO I WILL KILL YOU ONE DAY YOU

• JFL
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 9380
sougar and carbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
how the fuck do you go to gym without eating eggs ?

• JFL
Reactions: Tony
i am basically living on a bread-alternative that doesnt even have an english name, peanut butter, ham, banana (one a day), chicken legs, baked potatoes and rice

its getting pretty boring so what else can i include that is healthy? also what and how much should i eat for pre-workout? @6ft1 mentioned pasta, does it mog?
drop some carbs and eat more fatty meats and add egss plus milk

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 9380
IncelWithNoLuck

• +1
fuark i completely forgot about eggs

what do you eat them with anyway? i dislike eating small meals, i do intermittent fasting with a 8 hour eating window where i stuff myself with huge meals 4 times (every 2 hours)
drop some carbs and eat more fatty meats and add egss plus milk
the milk i have at home contains 5g sugar in 100ml, thats 12.5g for a normal cup jfl
also isnt dairy bad? i cut it out a while ago, not sure if it causes bloating or not

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107
your diet is fine bro. Now its just sleeping enough and eating enough of what you are eating. Also good genetics for muscle building and symmetry and muscle insertions are most important

remember, chad works out once a week drunk and after snorting a mountain of caine, barely eats and gets jacked and veiny as an erect penis without trying. Looks like a greek god. Genetics> everything

• +1
Reactions: karbo

Pre workout i only drink coffe with sugar, sometimes i make shakes with eggs and oats and milk. After workout i prefer only protein since im trying to lose fat on the abs

• +1
Have some fish. Canned sardines are cheap and low in mercury

• +1