Whats the ideal diet ?

Eezz

Eezz

Death standu hamuno
I would like to adopt an ideal diet, what is the ideal diet according to you and why ?

Ray Peat no doubt

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5815
The Ideal diet consists of a variety of fruits/vegetables and whole plant food carb sources + lean meats and healthy fats as needed from nuts/seeds/avocados (no oil) to get to a macronutrient split of around 20%fat, .8g of protein per 1lb of bodyweight, and the rest carbs. Gives you the most micronutrients + eating good carbs as your main calorie source is ideal for bodily function and training purposes.

That said I rarely eat this perfectly. Protein and calories are everything for physique, anything else is more negotiable. If you don't lift, it's probably actually preferable to eat less protein as it's unnecessary and ages you. But if you don't lift get off this website tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CT03, Crusile, Deleted member 15302 and 3 others
The Ideal diet consists of a variety of fruits/vegetables and whole plant food carb sources + lean meats and healthy fats as needed from nuts/seeds/avocados (no oil) to get to a macronutrient split of around 20%fat, .8g of protein per 1lb of bodyweight, and the rest carbs. Gives you the most micronutrients + eating good carbs as your main calorie source is ideal for bodily function and training purposes.

That said I rarely eat this perfectly. Protein and calories are everything for physique, anything else is more negotiable. If you don't lift, it's probably actually preferable to eat less protein as it's unnecessary and ages you. But if you don't lift get off this website tbh
Ray Peat son

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763

Ray Peat no doubt
Based tbh I see people complicate things a lot gneugnei no dairy gneu vegan bullshit
But I realised that the ideal diet was never hidden its simply a balanced intake of meat fish vegetable fruit and dairy( real cow milk and real cheese) these being non gmo free from artificial shit while cutting processed shit (candy soda chips...)

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 18012 and 1 other person
meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, nuts/seeds, honey, cereal/wheats, dairy (eggs/milk/cheese) but best thing would be to buy from a natural source otherwise you will get shit quality from stores. In terms of dairy at least.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, TrestIsBest and Eezz
meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, nuts/seeds, honey, cereal/wheats, dairy (eggs/milk/cheese) but best thing would be to buy from a natural source otherwise you will get shit quality from stores. In terms of dairy at least.
Thats exactly what I had in mind.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
RAY PEAT TLDR : coconut oil daily - coffee - honey, sugar, 2L milk 1L orange juice - gelatin - lots of protein (eggs dairy red meat) - liver & oysters once a week - less PUFA (0 vegetable oil, avoid fatty fish, no nuts)

despite all these requirements you should still listen to your body the body knows best, if you really crave some vegetables potatoes etc. it's fine as long as they are well cooked

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, ChristianChad, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
RAY PEAT TLDR : coconut oil daily - coffee - honey, sugar, 2L milk 1L orange juice - gelatin - lots of protein (eggs dairy red meat) - liver & oysters once a week - less PUFA (0 vegetable oil, avoid fatty fish, no nuts)

despite all these requirements you should still listen to your body the body knows best, if you really crave some vegetables potatoes etc. it's fine as long as they are well cooked
Why coconut oil daily ? Sugar also why ? Do you mean processed sugar or sugar from fruit .
1l of orange juice every day might be a lot, and why exacly organe juice is it for Vit C ?
Coffe is a drug and you will start needing it to function or else experience withdrawal. I dont need it.
Gelatin ? That shit used in cake ?
Liver once a week might be too much vit A.
Oyseters once a week too why ?
Does No vegetable oil excludes olive oil ?
Avoiding fatty fish and nuts is it because of unsaturated fats ?
You said if you crave potatoes its alright sometimes, does that mean you should only eat the things listed ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
fuck restricting yourself and diets bro
just eat the calories u need to lose weight or gain
do u really think chad cares about muh med diet muh keto diet
its all cope and bs
my family eats organic foods but is still fat
its all kcals

fuck restricting yourself and diets bro
just eat the calories u need to lose weight or gain
do u really think chad cares about muh med diet muh keto diet
its all cope and bs
my family eats organic foods but is still fat
its all kcals
What fucking dogshit to say, not even normies will say such dumb shit.
Just get your calories from mcdonalds and candy bro it doesnt matter.
Your familly is eating maybe right but eating more than they should they got one thing right the other wrong. dont make it two wrongs.

I would like to adopt an ideal diet, what is the ideal diet according to you and why ?
Balanced yet animal predominant diet with high quality foods. You can eventually work your way up into full fledged primal

Plenty of Raw Animal fats

Raw Pastured Dairy

Plenty of Muscle AND Organ Meats

Quality Fruits

Veggies (make sure to soak and cook them if you're going to eat, for anti-nutrients +consume with fat)

Veggies Juices

Plenty of Fish

Shellfish

LOTS OF EGGS AND LOTS OF MEATS

and SUN!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad, Moggable, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person

Balanced yet animal predominant diet with high quality foods. You can eventually work your way up into full fledged primal

Plenty of Raw Animal fats

Raw Pastured Dairy

Plenty of Muscle AND Organ Meats

Quality Fruits

Veggies (make sure to soak and cook them if you're going to eat, for anti-nutrients +consume with fat)

Veggies Juices

Plenty of Fish

Shellfish

and SUN!
Why not cook the meat ? Doesnt uncoocked meat have a high risk for diseases ans parasites.
Why would you try and give up on vegetables/fruit to become carnivore? Dont they provide things that meat doesnt(Vitamin c for example )

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Why not cook the meat ? Doesnt uncoocked meat have a high risk for diseases ans parasites.
Propaganda, the "bacteria" eats at diseased and weak cells in the body and rejuvenates you.

You can eat cooked but raw mogs. Make sure to go high quality too.

Why would you try and give up on vegetables/fruit to become carnivore? Dont they provide things that meat doesnt(Vitamin c for example )
I never said go carnivore, that is retarded.

And I told you the best way to consume vegetables

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
What fucking dogshit to say, not even normies will say such dumb shit.
Just get your calories from mcdonalds and candy bro it doesnt matter.
Your familly is eating maybe right but eating more than they should they got one thing right the other wrong. dont make it two wrongs.
I HAVENT SHOWERED IN EIGHT FUCKING MONTHS DONT BRUSH MY TEETH DONT WIPE DONT CLEAN MY DICK AFTER I JERK OFF TEN TIMES A DAY I DONT SHAVE OR CLEAN MY FINGERNAILS AND TOENAILS DONT CUT THEM PLUS I HAVE LICE SO WE WILL HAVE SEX SOON WHILE YOU HAVE TO TAKE SHOWERS AND DO EVERYTHING I DONT DO TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK PRESENTABLE

YOU HAVE TO ADOPT TO A DIET BECAUSE YOU ARE SPOILED AND GET TO CHOOSE WHAT U WANT TO EAT

WELLL GUES WHAT? IM HOMELESS RIGHR NOW HAVING TO CHARGE MY PHONE IN STARBUCKS AND DUMPSTER DIVE FOR ANY PIECE OF FOOD I CAN GET

I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU
I DONT NED TO LOOKSMAX I HAVE MORE PROBLEMS THAN UR SHITTY DIET

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: reddotguy, Deleted member 14392 and Eezz
fuck idk brah normally i starve myself but normally i eat rice chicken broccoli everyday and oatmeal/scrambled eggs breakfast

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
Why coconut oil daily ? Sugar also why ? Do you mean processed sugar or sugar from fruit .
1l of orange juice every day might be a lot, and why exacly organe juice is it for Vit C ?
Coffe is a drug and you will start needing it to function or else experience withdrawal. I dont need it.
Gelatin ? That shit used in cake ?
Liver once a week might be too much vit A.
Oyseters once a week too why ?
Does No vegetable oil excludes olive oil ?
Avoiding fatty fish and nuts is it because of unsaturated fats ?
You said if you crave potatoes its alright sometimes, does that mean you should only eat the things listed ?
I'm on shrooms right now I will try my best lol but you can all research this stuff yourself

I eat it with a raw carrot to lower estrogen
2. 1l of orange juice is only 440 calories but 92g of sugar which increases metabolism, as opposed to carbs from starches who lower it (rice & potatoes are still fine) sugar from fruit is better because it comes with nutrients but cane sugar is fine (not corn syrup which is in most sodas nowadays, I drink mexican coke with cane sugar and put it in my coffee too)
Capture dcran le 2022 03 05  000414
3. 4.
5. Very hard to overdose on vitamin a from liver especially if you only eat it once a week, you will feel sick and disgusted by liver if you have eaten too much I've been eating it weekly for more than a year (sv3rige seems to be eating it almost everyday and he is fine lol)
6. zinc selenium and b vitamins, like liver its way better to eat oysters than to take synthetic supplements
6. Olives are a fruit they do contain pufas it's okay in moderation but coconut oil and butter are better
7. Yes 8. Just try to avoid PUFAs as much as you can when I hangout with friends and eat them I take vitamin e aspirin and coconut oil afterwards, starches and cooked vegetables are okay once in a while but cook them thoroughly

• +1
Red meat eggs dairy nuts seeds

• +1
Liver provides vitamin c....

For every species on earth the optimal foods are the ones closest to what their gut is adapted to digest and metabolise. I'll leave it at that but a lot of people cope hard in trying to pretend their favourite foods fit this criteria.

Paleo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
are beans better for mexicans

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.

Beautifully said.

Be around .8-1g of protein per lb of BW. I like to go on higher-end for protein because animal protein has so many nutrients, I also work out 6x a week and need lots of protein to grow/sustain muscle.

Fill the rest of your calories with Fruit/Veggies and clean carbs sources. I like rice and potatoes.

Olive oil, grass-fed butter, and cheese are good fat options.

That's really all you need for a diet.

I bought a box of pizza and ate it all in one sitting
Shat it out next morning though

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
I bought a box of pizza and ate it all in one sitting
Shat it out next morning though
I shat pizza while eating it. But still kept on eating. And kept on farting and shitting.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and incel194012940
Where are you going to find large amounts of carbs in nature?
Are you kidding? Starch, honey, milk, tropical fruits

All native populations on earth accept Eskimo and shit eat Starch at the least

Japan island natives eat 90% Carb diets and live very long

Don't eat processed foods + avoid sugar

99% of "diets" are just complicating something simple but pretty much rely on this principle in the end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
Don't eat processed foods + avoid sugar

99% of "diets" are just complicating something simple but pretty much rely on this principle in the end.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
A guy that looked like this recommended a diet that was 1 in 4 parts animal based and 3 in 4 parts plant based.
Muh carnivore based diets are mostly cope, most of those who advocate it can't control their taste buds.

Attachments

• images - 2022-08-30T162259.622.jpeg
    images - 2022-08-30T162259.622.jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 0