Whats the ideal facial thirds ratios for men and where exactly do we measure these from?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
in4 answers

but imo lower third should be like 35%
forehead being the shortest

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel and Deleted member 21044
my middle part is the longest

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
View attachment 2031841

i fraud the upper third with fringe so im just gonna worry about the lower two.

should they really be equal? i feel like the best looking guys have bigger lower third tbh

i fraud the upper third with fringe so im just gonna worry about the lower two.

should they really be equal? i feel like the best looking guys have bigger lower third tbh
yes around 35%, more than that looks too ogre imo but it’s not that bad

yes around 35%, more than that looks too ogre imo but it’s not that bad
the ratio of my lower third : middle third is 1.16 but i look like a chinless cuck wtf is going on

i cant make my middle third longer by much without getting gummy smile

the ratio of my lower third : middle third is 1.16 but i look like a chinless cuck wtf is going on

i cant make my middle third longer by much without getting gummy smile
there’s other important ratios like chin to philtrum and the last one in the pic i sent

if u have a shit smile anyway it’s not a big deal with a little bit of gummy smile imo

also use photoshop to measure it’s better

View attachment 2031841

mine are 74:55:64

Im giga subhuman without a fringe but i still think my lower third is too short tbh

i have digital calipers measuring on the actual face so i think its pretty accurate

lower third > middle third = upper third imo

there is no ideal facial thirds. I would say 1:1:1.05 is best though but it doesn’t matter that much unless they are two unbalanced

mine are 74:55:64
Your problem is your upperthird

there is no ideal facial thirds. I would say 1:1:1.05 is best though but it doesn’t matter that much unless they are two unbalanced

Your problem is your upperthird
On paper I would agree but I cover it with a fringe so it doesnt matter

Not a hard and fast rule.

What I would do is make multiple morphs with differing ratios. And see how they do on tinder.

Harmony is way more complicated than anyone here understands and chances are you would have to change completely random things to increase your appeal to women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Not a hard and fast rule.

What I would do is make multiple morphs with differing ratios. And see how they do on tinder.

Harmony is way more complicated than anyone here understands and chances are you would have to change completely random things to increase your appeal to women.
Ive been doing some morphs on hinge/tinder with just eyebrows, nose and chin changed + morphing my arms slightly bigger and the results were really good).

even tho in thoery my chin is alrready good in terms of ratios but im almost certain it would look better with more height

I am consulting two more maxfacs this month so im hoping to get to the bottom of this once and for all then make my final decsion and execute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24186 and Pakicel
Ive been doing some morphs on hinge/tinder with just eyebrows, nose and chin changed + morphing my arms slightly bigger and the results were really good).
Lots of small changes > one big change.
even tho in thoery my chin is alrready good in terms of ratios but im almost certain it would look better with more height
If women respond much better to your morph then go ahead.
I am consulting two more maxfacs this month so im hoping to get to the bottom of this once and for all then make my final decsion and execute
Man. Do you know any good docs in the UK for vertical genio?

Lots of small changes > one big change.

If women respond much better to your morph then go ahead.

Man. Do you know any good docs in the UK for vertical genio?
Ive got 2 consultations planned this month for vertical genio with UK docotrs actually

I know its cheaper abroad etc- but the idea of getting surgery from someone who hasnt seen my face in person until ive already committed to the surgery is a very uncomfortable thought to me so id rather do it in the UK for that reason.

Im gonna gymcel but ill PM you after

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
my lower third is 36%, middle third is a 33% and forehead is 31%. ITS TRULY NOT OVER