What's the ideal nose ?

D

Deleted member 27729

Banned
Joined
Mar 24, 2023
Posts
4,530
Reputation
4,770
Described in detail
 
@finnarope @HarrierDuBois @TRUE_CEL @TUSSELEIF @Danish_Retard @AspiringMogger @Graham
 
  • +1
Reactions: Graham
Screenshot 2023 06 17 at 31448 PM
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 26824 and 1 other person
people have diffrent views on that, there is no 1 answer to this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27729
Cavill's is pretty much ideal.
1687802942306
1687802946798
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24554, Beastchodecode, Deleted member 23804 and 2 others
40dab507 fb9e 423e bd14 3041cd4cbe7b large

Ideal.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 27729
1687802979451
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27729 and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27729
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
your ideal nose shape depends on your phenotype.
 
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Deleted member 29755, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
There is no ideal nose its whether or not it harmonious with the rest of your face
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29755 and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27729
Big, so you can sniff out money, that way maybe I could scrounge enough money for a lefort or skull transplant.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27729
Big, so you can sniff out money, that way maybe I could scrounge enough money for a lefort or skull transplant.
Skull transplant ? :dafuckfeels:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Graham
Skull transplant ? :dafuckfeels:
IDK man I'm autistic and ugly, my brain is fried from wageslaving it's just not worth it the more I think about it
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27729
IDK man I'm autistic and ugly, my brain is fried from wageslaving it's just not worth it the more I think about it
Its over 5b46c8
 
  • +1
Reactions: Graham
Not flat, no flaring nostrils, not wide, not bulbous, and harmonious with the rest of your face.
My nose alar hangs down from side veiw and no nostril show its ovER
 
IMG 9406
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31024 and Deleted member 27729

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
13
Views
62
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
ltbhunter999
Replies
0
Views
10
ltbhunter999
ltbhunter999
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
6
Views
122
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
zrzi
Replies
0
Views
27
zrzi
zrzi
jj2w
Replies
8
Views
78
Pskne
Pskne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top