What's the ideal weight and bf% for a 5'6" (167cm) gymcel (natty) manlet to get laid (preferably East Asian, esp South-East Asian women in Toronto)?

alien

alien

Kraken
Pre-cut sedentary lifestyle pizza slaying cheese puff eating rotting fat ass starting weight February 6: 168.2 lbs (76.29 kg, 27.36 BMI)
September 29 cut result: 126.4 lbs (57.33kg, 20.56 BMI) (Note: I may have been more dehydrated than usual at weigh-in)
7-Day average low (October 1): 128.14 lbs (58.12 kg, 20.84 BMI)
October 17 Weigh-in: 134.2 lbs (60.87kg, 21.83 BMI)
October 18 Weigh-in: 133.8 lbs (60.69kg, 21.76 BMI)
October 12-18 7-Day Average: 132.09 lbs (59.91kg, 21.48 BMI)
Current Age: 37

I can post body pics if needed.

I started a clean bulk recently on Sept 29th. And then it kinda turned into a dirty bulk as I ended up eating a 1,600+ calorie lumberjack breakfast at Cora's on Friday which included blueberry pancakes with syrup, toast and home fries (There was plenty of fatty cuts of meat on my plate like ham, bacon, sausage, peameal bacon, eggs over easy. But they wouldn't let me sub out carbs for more meat.)

Then on Saturday I consumed 1,160+ calories eating two Harvey's Original Burgers with Cheese with Tzatziki sauce and a 200ml bottle of chocolate milk. Also had a large pumpkin spice latte and a pumpkin spice donut at Tim Horton's later that night.

Then on Sunday I went to all-you-can-eat sushi with this Korean thot I fucked (we're no longer seeing each other because the bitch is crazy, long story). And I loaded up on meat and tempura.

Then when I checked the scale Monday morning I was like oh shit, 134.2 lbs. lmfao. My 7-day average weight increased 1.63 lbs/week and my 7-day body weight increased 1.3% per week. Fuck me. Apparently for a clean bulk you should stick to 0.5-1 lbs/week or no more than 0.25-0.5% of your body weight per week. Since I'm a 5'6" manlet, 1 lb/week may be a bit too much for me.

I cut it out with the dirty bulking and I'm trying for calorie maintenance now (1,776 calories based on my age, height, weight and bf/muscle/water readings on my scale) until Nov 9th at the very least. And that's assuming that I go with a 1 lb/week plan. If I go with a 0.5% body weight/week plan, I have to do maintenance until Nov 30th. I went too hard in the paint with the bulking I think.

That said, I do notice my lifts getting better in the gym after gaining 3.94-5.66 lbs. I can either lift heavier or do more reps or sets without getting tired.

I might consider moving to the Philippines or Thailand to fully SEAmaxx. Because I know that SEA girls in Toronto are not as warm as SEA girls in SEA.
Thanks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 18879
u can slay at toronto even if u are 5'0 janitor recessed peanut skull curry

stopped reading as soon as i saw the math equation

Pre-cut sedentary lifestyle pizza slaying cheese puff eating rotting fat ass starting weight February 6: 168.2 lbs (76.29 kg, 27.36 BMI)
September 29 cut result: 126.4 lbs (57.33kg, 20.56 BMI) (Note: I may have been more dehydrated than usual at weigh-in)
7-Day average low (October 1): 128.14 lbs (58.12 kg, 20.84 BMI)
October 17 Weigh-in: 134.2 lbs (60.87kg, 21.83 BMI)
October 18 Weigh-in: 133.8 lbs (60.69kg, 21.76 BMI)
October 12-18 7-Day Average: 132.09 lbs (59.91kg, 21.48 BMI)
Current Age: 37

I can post body pics if needed.

I started a clean bulk recently on Sept 29th. And then it kinda turned into a dirty bulk as I ended up eating a 1,600+ calorie lumberjack breakfast at Cora's on Friday which included blueberry pancakes with syrup, toast and home fries (There was plenty of fatty cuts of meat on my plate like ham, bacon, sausage, peameal bacon, eggs over easy. But they wouldn't let me sub out carbs for more meat.)

Then on Saturday I consumed 1,160+ calories eating two Harvey's Original Burgers with Cheese with Tzatziki sauce and a 200ml bottle of chocolate milk. Also had a large pumpkin spice latte and a pumpkin spice donut at Tim Horton's later that night.

Then on Sunday I went to all-you-can-eat sushi with this Korean thot I fucked (we're no longer seeing each other because the bitch is crazy, long story). And I loaded up on meat and tempura.

Then when I checked the scale Monday morning I was like oh shit, 134.2 lbs. lmfao. My 7-day average weight increased 1.63 lbs/week and my 7-day body weight increased 1.3% per week. Fuck me. Apparently for a clean bulk you should stick to 0.5-1 lbs/week or no more than 0.25-0.5% of your body weight per week. Since I'm a 5'6" manlet, 1 lb/week may be a bit too much for me.

I cut it out with the dirty bulking and I'm trying for calorie maintenance now (1,776 calories based on my age, height, weight and bf/muscle/water readings on my scale) until Nov 9th at the very least. And that's assuming that I go with a 1 lb/week plan. If I go with a 0.5% body weight/week plan, I have to do maintenance until Nov 30th. I went too hard in the paint with the bulking I think.

That said, I do notice my lifts getting better in the gym after gaining 3.94-5.66 lbs. I can either lift heavier or do more reps or sets without getting tired.

I might consider moving to the Philippines or Thailand to fully SEAmaxx. Because I know that SEA girls in Toronto are not as warm as SEA girls in SEA.
Thanks.
Make a less autistic version, and u will get good advice, lot of leanmaxxers here.

Also SEA and EA foids in home countries are warmer, but a lot of that is cos those in the west have higher standards, so ur choice how u wanna play it.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Make a less autistic version, and u will get good advice, lot of leanmaxxers here.

Also SEA and EA foids in home countries are warmer, but a lot of that is cos those in the west have higher standards, so ur choice how u wanna play it.
I think leanmaxxing may be somewhat of a meme. The Korean thot I hooked up with a few times told me that I'm too skinny and that she'd prefer that I put on muscle. I was 128.6-133.6 lbs when I was seeing her. I weighed-in at 134.8 lbs last night.

If your face is fat, then leanmaxxing is a must. And leanmaxxing can get you the six-pack abs. But at my height (167cm, 5'6"), getting six-pack abs at the cost of losing muscle may not be worth it. Especially when I'm natty. I was very cut at 128.14 lbs. But deflated. No muscle.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I think leanmaxxing may be somewhat of a meme. The Korean thot I hooked up with a few times told me that I'm too skinny and that she'd prefer that I put on muscle. I was 128.6-133.6 lbs when I was seeing her. I weighed-in at 134.8 lbs last night.

If your face is fat, then leanmaxxing is a must. And leanmaxxing can get you the six-pack abs. But at my height (167cm, 5'6"), getting six-pack abs at the cost of losing muscle may not be worth it. Especially when I'm natty. I was very cut at 128.14 lbs. But deflated. No muscle.
130lb is fucking lean man, I'm 185lb.

Was the Korean foid hot? What r ur other stats? Race? Max bench press ?

130lb is fucking lean man, I'm 185lb.

Was the Korean foid hot? What r ur other stats? Race? Max bench press ?
She was 43 years old. Kinda chubby.
White. I don't know what my max bench press is. I don't train for maximal strength. I train for muscular hypertrophy. I use the 80lb barbell on the bench and I last did 25 reps across 4 sets of that. I'm going to try to aim for 25 reps across 3 sets. Three days ago, my muscles were tired af doing 25 reps across 4 sets with the 80lb barbell. I am very weak.

When I started my leanmaxxing at 168.2 lbs, I was a sedentary fat ass basement dweller who didn't do any physical activity. I struggled to even lift the 60 lb barbell back when I was 140+ lbs. So I had very little muscle to start with. So then when I started cutting in order to get six pack abs and an Adonis Belt, I gave up once I got down to 128.14 lbs. Because I had very little muscle to start with. I figure I should put on muscle first before attempting another cut.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 2729
Too lazy for math and you need to be like 70kg.

Id say about 6'5 210 lean

• JFL
Reactions: GazerGazer