whats the ideal weight for women?

departfromme1975

departfromme1975

Iron
id say my bmi is below average, i dont look scary thin or anything but im flat as fuck cuz of it, this is obviosuly my own fault but yea whats the best bmi for a girl

i feel like women probably arent welcome here like at all so i wont stay long i just wanted to ask bcuz idk where the fuck else to ask, also im not retarded and i know im a woman so its not like its a big deal how i look therell always be some desperate nigga who wants to fuck i dont think im some sort of 'femcel' i just want advice to see if i should gain weight or if im good.

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss and NZb6Air
174 cm 55kg

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 3.5/10 17yrs old., Chick McFargus, noonespecial and 1 other person
id say my bmi is below average, i dont look scary thin or anything but im flat as fuck cuz of it, this is obviosuly my own fault but yea whats the best bmi for a girl

i feel like women probably arent welcome here like at all so i wont stay long i just wanted to ask bcuz idk where the fuck else to ask, also im not retarded and i know im a woman so its not like its a big deal how i look therell always be some desperate nigga who wants to fuck i dont think im some sort of 'femcel' i just want advice to see if i should gain weight or if im good.
22 bmi :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: departfromme1975

ermmmmmmmmmmmmm dont you know being a woman is a bannable offense vaporize this nigger NOW. Just be fit and dont be fat, enough weight to not be anorexic and bear healthy children and not fat enough to make physical activity difficult.

• +1
Reactions: departfromme1975
ermmmmmmmmmmmmm dont you know being a woman is a bannable offense vaporize this nigger NOW. Just be fit and dont be fat, enough weight to not be anorexic and bear healthy children and not fat enough to make physical activity difficult.
im not staying long dont worry :feelsshh:

Above normal same for men

i feel like women probably arent welcome here like at all so i wont stay long i just wanted to ask bcuz idk where the fuck else to ask, also im not retarded and i know im a woman so its not like its a big deal how i look therell always be some desperate nigga who wants to fuck i dont think im some sort of 'femcel' i just want advice to see if i should gain weight or if im goodb