What’s the lowest rated foid you would slay while sober?

Title

• Femcel(nonexistent)

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Low ltb

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Ltb

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • High ltb

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Low mtb

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Mtb

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • High mtb

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Low htb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Htb(it doesn’t go any higher)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
no brah think about it, when you call someone mtn or ltn youre refuring to the pure number, but i am a little drunk off cough medicine
Nigger said drunk

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
no brah think about it, when you call someone mtn or ltn youre refuring to the pure number, but i am a little drunk off cough medicine
Mirin im on the good ole’ addy:love:

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Fat girls are beautiful
My brocel acion I can understand that you got a fetish for hairy pussy but fat Girls?:forcedsmile:

My brocel acion I can understand that you got a fetish for hairy pussy
The word fetish implies that liking hairy pussy is sexualizing a part of the body that isn't sexual. Pussy is the primary sexual thing. It's the most basic thing to sexually crave. Pussy is hairy in it's natural state. The practice of shaving pussy is something very recent.
but fat Girls?:forcedsmile:
You're reacting the way you're reacting because you're a zoomer. The societal obsession with skinny girls and skinniness in general is extremely recent, much more recent that the ubiquity of shaved pussy. The trend is like a few years old. It's a right wing reaction to the body positivity movement of My generation was the first to embrace fat girls and pawgs in recent history. Black people love fat girls and that affinity spread throughout American society.

Tldr I like fat girls because I'm a millennial

The word fetish implies that liking hairy pussy is sexualizing a part of the body that isn't sexual. Pussy is the primary sexual thing. It's the most basic thing to sexually crave. Pussy is hairy in it's natural state. The practice of shaving pussy is something very recent.

You're reacting the way you're reacting because you're a zoomer. The societal obsession with skinny girls and skinniness in general is extremely recent, much more recent that the ubiquity of shaved pussy. The trend is like a few years old. It's a right wing reaction to the body positivity movement of My generation was the first to embrace fat girls and pawgs in recent history. Black people love fat girls and that affinity spread throughout American society.

Tldr I like fat girls because I'm a millennial
Damn alright but I’m neither attracted to skinny girls man I like girls with a body fat at around 25% body fat,that’s not skinny at all.
But like ever since time has existed a female homo sapien gets fat by eating too much food,being fat is not average and with average I do NOT mean skinny my nigga.
But damn und you’re a Millenial?

• +1
Reactions: Acion
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
you need a weight scale.

i've only seen a handful of skinny bitches that would be a hard no if sober
Some have their preferences :feelshah:tbf if they’re obese, they’re objectively no higher than ltb