What's the minimum acceptable dick size for most foids?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
From 15cm cock it's fine.
Screenshot 20200609 231718  01

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, loksr, Hector and 1 other person
Ik but it's definitely better to have above 15cm don't forget about girth either.
I'll definitely be experimenting with self-injected fat fillers injected into my dick in the future. If you go to a doc it'll be 5kUSD minimum but the fillers themselves shouldn't cost more than 1k

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, anti caking agents and Kingkellz
What do you mean? This is a legit question. It's important, plenty of tallfags have reported that the foid was down in the beginning but upon seeing his 5 inch penis, she changed her mind and didn't fuck him.
jfl what a blackpill. when "muh dick" means more than "muh height"

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Because all foids often say "7inches is the bare minimum". They call anything sub7inches small.

the part you’re missing is that people can’t judge dick size for shit and EVERY average (5 incher) tells the girl he fucks that he’s 6 inches (cause he thinks that’s what the average is) or 7 inches (cause he wants to be big.)

that dude your girl fucked that “must’ve been 11 inches”? That was me. I’m 8” x 6”. Nowhere near 11. Literally no girl has ever guessed me anything under 9. Most of them think it’s 10 or more. Never trust shit anybody says about inches, they don’t know wtf they’re talking.

The real non-cope ideal dick size is unfortunately probably around 6 inch length (slightly above average) and 5.5 inch girth (thick but not too thick) with that dick size you’ll be the favorite of the vast majority of girls, with the outliers being tiny vaginas and size queens. Being big is still funner than being ideal though tbh

Last edited:
It's not about size, it's about how much water you can displace.

if you dont have 8 inches its over bros

1 meter

most people on these forums are mentalcels.
if you are average or slightly below or above average, they dont care

Me Chad friend has 7inch and says sometimes he can’t go all the way in because it’s too much for the foid hehehe
Lifefuel tbh

Why do you want a dick bigger than 16cm? That's the size of my dick too and a girl that go away seeing this dick size not exists, it's just a good size.
Bruh I’m over 7.5” and I get rejected on the daily.

How long does bathmate give for girth? Couple hours?

I've been doing the PE for a while now and finally gained enough length stretched that my erect measures over 6 inches. Need girth now but bathmate is only temporary. Fine by me though if it lasts 8 hours so I can do it before a date and keep it up with dick drugs.

Last edited:
wtf

You really think girls care so much about your dick?

From 15cm cock it's fine.
Maybe 5-10 years ago, I think now girls might still let u hit, but be very disappointed with anything below 18cm MINIMUM

at 16cm or so you can bottom some of them out so that's the bare minimum i'd say.

18 cm is ideal, girth is also important

Fuck man I can't even comprehend how that feels. I WISH I was 7.5'' and your saying it's not better?!?!
How do they reject u and what did u do? Are you MGTOW??

@knajjd I read the thread title wrong.

Fuck man I can't even comprehend how that feels. I WISH I was 7.5'' and your saying it's not better?!?!
How do they reject u and what did u do? Are you MGTOW??
Bruh bare fucking minimum is 7.5, that’s bare minimum assuming you have good bone structure and a solid physique

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Bruh bare fucking minimum is 7.5, that’s bare minimum assuming you have good bone structure and a solid physique
Agree, foids now, and I mean non virgins, only want 8+ inches