whats the most attractive body fat

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
my semaglutide will arrive soon and im gonna use it after my cycle to get lean,what is the most attractive male bodyfat?

just look in the mirror and see at what stage u look best, probally 9 - 12% u dont wanna be too lean tbh; not like you would get leaner than that naturally.

just look in the mirror and see at what stage u look best, probally 9 - 12% u dont wanna be too lean tbh; not like you would get leaner than that naturally.
with semaglutide u can prob reach 5% and then die

would be cool to be that lean once in ur life i guess.
idk i had a very bad sixpack when i was young and im scared that i will be 10% with a ugly sixpack

all that matters is the face at the end of the day(just make sure you have wide clavicles and broad shoulders and big neck and u should be good to leanmaxx without worry)
idk i had a very bad sixpack when i was young and im scared that i will be 10% with a ugly sixpack

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
all that matters is the face at the end of the day(just make sure you have wide clavicles and broad shoulders and big neck and u should be good to leanmaxx without worry)
A good Body is good too but face is more important

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen and LooksOrDeath
did ur face change alot compared to a higher percentage (>20%)?
of course nigga i literally have ramirez tier hollow cheeks but more not lying this is what happens at %6 and the fact that u compare %6 to %20 is retarded lmao

ik I was comparing the two since like; your face is still your face at the end of the day yk.
of course nigga i literally have ramirez tier hollow cheeks but more not lying this is what happens at %6 and the fact that u compare %6 to %20 is retarded lmao