What's the most bang for buck for collagen?

tehVigilante

tehVigilante

Gold
Retin A (Tretinoin) and Red light theraphy I guess?

Is rest cope?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and AlexBrown84
sunscreen and retin

diet and water and stress management are much better overall though

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Retin A (Tretinoin) and Red light theraphy I guess?

Is rest cope?
From what I can gather, retin-a, bakuchiol, matrixyl and copper peptides essentially are the main bunch you need

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 15827 and eyes
jfl red light therapy is major cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18522, Growth Plate and 1 other person
idk used to be legit couple of years ago?
no data behind it. What I've been following is retin a, vit C with vit E and ferulic acid + spf ed. If you are 25-30 yo add botox, lasers, peptides (GHK-cu mainly), microneedling in office, face lift

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and tehVigilante
For collagen or for having attractive skin? Tretinoin/Retinol, Vitamin C and certain peptides will improve collagen. Some more expensive/medi-spa type things are microneedling, PRP, acid peels, laser resurfacing and yes - red light.

Sunscreen won't give you more collagen but it will prevent it from breaking down.

Hydration and light exfoliation wont improve collagen but will give you attractive skin.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Wallenberg
ill just restock on retin a again and get a basic skin care i guess oh and sunscreen ofc
People say red light is cope because they buy shitty LED lights from someone who bought them from China. For it to work it needs to be very strong and in a very specific wavelength, the machines can cost $1000s of dollars. You would have to go through a medi-spa to get it no way about it.

• +1
Reactions: Cope>rope
People say red light is cope because they buy shitty LED lights from someone who bought them from China. For it to work it needs to be very strong and in a very specific wavelength, the machines can cost $1000s of dollars. You would have to go through a medi-spa to get it no way about it.
Definitely wouldn't call it bang for buck then. Meanwhile a dermaroller is $20 and is proven to work

Estrogen Ethanate

Definitely wouldn't call it bang for buck then. Meanwhile a dermaroller is $20 and is proven to work
Yeah I agree. I wasn't focusing on the bang for your buck part in that one.

What is bakuchiol
Muh natural alternative to retinol that doesn’t cause irritation but has been found to do the same thing. It just helps to stack with everything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
500 ml bottle of sunscreen. enough substance for almost a year applying it 4-5 times a day.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and ChristianChad
Vitamin C serums, Tret, exfoliating once a week (?), wear a hat

I've yet to source red light device, although I think it can be done cheaply