Whats the most craziest/disturbing movie or video you have ever watched?

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Diamond
for me it was "A serbian movie"
nigga i couldnt touch my self for like 2 weeks after that movie, horrible movie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, h111, cannotbeasked and 1 other person
Jigsaw my dad made me watch It with him and It scared the shit out of me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111 and alurmo
No movie scares me anymore, only certain real videos, while not scary, make me question humanity.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and TARAN
oldboy was kinda fucked up

Human centipede 2

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Come and see ww2 movie

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
Bababadook and the thing

There's a video where a father hangs himself in the living room of his house. His 4-year-old son sees him and frantically tries to save him by lifting him and reaching for the rope. The boy crying while his father makes death rattles was really disturbing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, h111, beefliverontop and 1 other person
зеленый слоник tbh

зеленый слоник is the craziest shit I've ever seen but it's only in Russian, maybe there's english subtitles tho

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
Dora the Explorer

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, geenk worg and LonelyLooksmaxxer
When I was really young I watched a brazilian video on youtube (I'm brazilian) about a monster that looked like a chupacabra.

The video was really short and it showed the vision of a camera inside of a car in the middle of the night, and through the windshield you could see a humanoid creature crawling through the grass and getting slightly closer to the car, and then the car goes backwards getting further away from the creature, and the video ends.

I researched a lot for videos of chupacabra but I didn't manage to find this video again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and h111
Sinister, only horror movie I ever actually shit my pants to, nigga I couldn’t sleep without having nightmares, I legitimately considered seeking help because I was afraid to sleep and have that hyper realistic dream again of the movie.

There's a video where a father hangs himself in the living room of his house. His 4-year-old son sees him and frantically tries to save him by lifting him and reaching for the rope. The boy crying while his father makes death rattles was really disturbing
Holy shit

some retard at school airdropped me the ronnie mc nutt live stream suicide video
you must be really retarded and mentally fucked to watch gore because it ruined my day
seen gore a few times, only from fags sending it to me as a "joke"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68 and Imretarded?
some retard at school airdropped me the ronnie mc nutt live stream suicide video
you must be really retarded and mentally fucked to watch gore because it ruined my day
someone from my school airdropped a picture of four butt-naked gay dudes stacked up on top of eachother like lego blocks during a school assembly:hnghn:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer, lowtiernormiechad and h111
I saw a video of some curry rapist getting his cock and balls bitten off by a pitbul.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: h111 and glizzygnasher68
Something wrong with those people tbh. Why would you enjoy that shit. Should be put in padded rooms

• +1
Reactions: h111
Something wrong with those people tbh. Why would you enjoy that shit. Should be put in padded rooms
basically they are watching other people experiencing the worst pain of their lives, while laughing like its a joke
imagine how they would feel if they were the ones in those gore videos

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
basically they are watching other people experiencing the worst pain of their lives, while laughing like its a joke
imagine how they would feel if they were the ones in those gore videos
ngl they're future politicians. They have a bright future unironically.:feelstrash:

• JFL
Reactions: h111
videos of 2-3 year olds cheese pizza getting fucked by middle age to senior aged men and women on the dark web

Some subhuman cartel skinned a women face alive and then slowly slit her throat as she frantically tries to scream but only made a voice that doesn't sound like a human as blood slowly dripping from her throat

theres also stuff like this but im not gonna show the stuff on here

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: <6PSLcel and beefliverontop
pussy ass nigga
Im gonna give you a challenge
Watch the full movie and then try to jack off after

Like that movie is no joke its banned everwhere you have to watch it on one of those illegal free movie websites (try gomovies.sx)

the movie is about raping babys to death, incest
Like the father rapes his OWN dead son
I have no idea why and how this movie is so easily accessible
i usually can handle disturbing gorey shit but that movie went way too far
There is a scene where a woman gives birth and then you can guess what the father does with the baby….

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo and emeraldglass
Im gonna give you a challenge
Watch the full movie and then try to jack off after

Like that movie is no joke its banned everwhere you have to watch it on one of those illegal free movie websites (try gomovies.sx)

the movie is about raping babys to death, incest
Like the father rapes his OWN dead son
I have no idea why and how this movie is so easily accessible
i usually can handle disturbing gorey shit but that movie went way too far
There is a scene where a woman gives birth and then you can guess what the father does with the baby….
Why are you attributing a quote to me that I didn't make? The comment you're responding to was actually made by @alurmo

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo