whats the most degenerate thing youve done and do you regret it?

roidar

roidar

16, 333 test, 25 asin
Joined
May 1, 2026
Posts
3,086
Reputation
2,855
title
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ꭰarwin and Odindvatres
I just got done gooning to dutchXthin for 2 hours

My dick literally fucking bled :hnghn:

I don’t regret it though :FeelsLoveMan:
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar
made fun of a friend of a friend who got hit and killed by a train
 
  • Woah
Reactions: roidar
I just got done gooning to dutchXthin for 2 hours

My dick literally fucking bled :hnghn:

I don’t regret it though :FeelsLoveMan:
I had to look up who that was lmao, idk how u bled from that g:feelscry:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres
When i was 11 i obliged a friend to suck my dick, she didn't like it and told my parents
 
  • Woah
Reactions: roidar
I HAD THIS FANTASY WHEN I WAS A KID I WOULD FIND A LOYAL WIFE HAVE KIDS A WHITE PICKET FENCE HOUSE
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar
When i was 11 i obliged a friend to suck my dick, she didn't like it and told my parents
so basically you forced her to suck your dick, how mad were ur parents and do u regret it?
 
so basically you forced her to suck your dick, how mad were ur parents and do u regret it?
They thought it was just kid's naughtiness and told me that i can't treat women like that.

I kinda enjoyed it, that was the first time i ever cummed but now? Yeah, i kinda regret that she told my parents
 
  • Woah
Reactions: roidar
They thought it was just kid's naughtiness and told me that i can't treat women like that.

I kinda enjoyed it, that was the first time i ever cummed but now? Yeah, i kinda regret that she told my parents
oh my god lmao, imagine telling ur kid "not to treat women like that" because he forced a girl to suck his dick:feelskek:, ur parents must not have cared at all
 

Similar threads

roidar
Replies
42
Views
168
Crallzy333
Crallzy333
roymustang
Replies
49
Views
138
n2on
n2on
Mandiubular
Replies
5
Views
59
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
Big Boss
Replies
6
Views
59
truep0lishguy
T
L
Replies
1
Views
35
Tristanabe
Tristanabe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top