what’s the most drunk you ever got?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
for me it was in 2017 I got Apple Jack Daniels and drank 3 cups of it and also drank a 4 pack of those cheap mini wine bottles. I vomited at 3 am and cleaned it up with my hoodie and was all shaky also I texted random ugly sluts to fuck and they all blocked me too

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Psychophilly, kebab and 5 others
7 shots somehow biked home

Ik thats not much it was vodka, and i dont drink often it was like my third time drunk.
7 shots somehow biked home

like half a liter of vodka, 2 jagers, a beer and like half a bottle of champagne. was 15 at the time, not a good experience but I didn’t vommit nor black out at least

@kebab hbu bigdawg

• WTF
Reactions: kebab
for me it was in 2017 I got Apple Jack Daniels and drank 3 cups of it and also drank a 4 pack of those cheap mini wine bottles. I vomited at 3 am and cleaned it up with my hoodie and was all shaky also I texted random ugly sluts to fuck and they all blocked me too
Bros life is a movie📸🤫

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, fuxkdakikez, kebab and 1 other person
The most drink i got is drinking 4beers in my darkroom while listening to deftones at midnight

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and scrunchables
my cousin wedding, it was free and i got greedy drinking more and everything that was available. next thing u know, i called my dad and told him "i'm drunk af just come help me im dying". next thing u know i was in hospital vomiting in front of 5 htb stacylite nurses. then i shamelessly laughed my ass off

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
my cousin wedding, it was free and i got greedy drinking more and everything that was available. next thing u know, i called my dad and told him "i'm drunk af just come help me im dying". next thing u know i was in hospital vomiting in front of 5 htb stacylite nurses. then i shamelessly laughed my ass off
Sigma

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
when I was 16 I went to a house party with a completely empty stomach (literally hadn't eaten anything the whole day), had 3 vodka oranges and I got completely wasted, puking non-stop even with an empty stomach, barely able to talk etc. Probably minor alcohol poisoning. In the 10 years since I've never gotten close to that thankfully.

After a party that felt like it was 5 seconds long but started at 8 and went on until 6 in the morning i fell asleep in the streets after falling and woke up with my phone playing music and my jacket hanging on a tree, i also added 9 random black woman on snapchat

when I was 16 I went to a house party with a completely empty stomach (literally hadn't eaten anything the whole day), had 3 vodka oranges and I got completely wasted, puking non-stop even with an empty stomach, barely able to talk etc. Probably minor alcohol poisoning. In the 10 years since I've never gotten close to that thankfully.
After a party that felt like it was 5 seconds long but started at 8 and went on until 6 in the morning i fell asleep in the streets after falling and woke up with my phone playing music and my jacket hanging on a tree, i also added 9 random black woman on snapchat
Why do you all have stories of being drunk at weddings or parties
Why isn’t anyone like me, just drinking liquor alone at 3 am in a dark room with no one knowing i exist

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Why isn’t anyone like me, just drinking liquor alone at 3 am in a dark room with no one knowing i exist
lol not even incels can relate to you, bhenchod faggot

alcohol is banned in Iran and thus expensive and hard to get. if i had access to drinks like u guys in west, i'd be full time drunk.