peptidehater22
asexual
- Joined
- Jun 28, 2026
- Posts
- 566
- Reputation
- 629
i thought any user with a tick next to their user was a moderator or admin
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Post farmingspammed copy pasted "subhuman" in ratings
I'm still greyi thought any user with a tick next to their user was a moderator or admin
nigga ur still greyPost farming
Used to say my headcanon theories on tiktoki thought any user with a tick next to their user was a moderator or admin
I was telling the nigga that he was post farming ik im a grey lmaonigga ur still grey
Try to be funny getting zero repi thought any user with a tick next to their user was a moderator or admin
real dudeTry to be funny getting zero rep
Now when I say the same thing I get rep