Whats the most high class sport to do as a young adult (Network/social class maxxing)

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Thinking of either getting into golf or tennis maybe. I may also consider Jujutsu or some low impact fighting sport.

I could also do what I did in HS I was a runner but never any good. I am moving to a major city for Uni and want a good interesting sport to focus my passtime for the next decade or so...

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Mr. President and NateJacobs
Probably golf but tennis is also good. Jujutsu is a fun sport but i wouldnt associate it with high class

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Jason Voorhees, schizo echochamber and 4 others
track racing on your 911

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, notrealdanish, AngryShortMale and 3 others
Probably golf but tennis is also good. Jujutsu is a fun sport but i wouldnt associate it with high class
Yeah tennis seems to be a bit more useful as an exercise but golf would be good too. I would do boxing but don't want brain damage

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Yeah tennis seems to be a bit more useful as an exercise but golf would be good too. I would do boxing but don't want brain damage
i can't speak for boxing but i do muay thai and as long as you have a good gym, i dont think you should worry about brain damage. Tennis is probably more useful but speaking purely for class, id say golf although it does get boring as shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
i can't speak for boxing but i do muay thai and as long as you have a good gym, i dont think you should worry about brain damage. Tennis is probably more useful but speaking purely for class, id say golf although it does get boring as shit
Yeah probably tennis at least your burning calories golf is a good sport for when your 60 since you can do it and be good at it at any age my grandfather gets his miles in daily playing it and is in good shape.

Also being around old people is good since old people are statistically the most likely to have large pockets

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk and becomingnearperfect
Golf, f1, tennis, horse sports

• Hmm...
E-Sport

200.gif

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Deleted member 11126
rugby, bonesmashing

rugby, bonesmashing
Football is good in HS although it has a serious risk of brain damage. The dumb football stereotype has a spot in reality since football has been linked with declines in IQ and different brain disorders. What do you know constantly smashing your head into guys isn't good for the human brain...

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
Football , soccer

• Ugh..
Football is good in HS although it has a serious risk of brain damage. The dumb football stereotype has a spot in reality since football has been linked with declines in IQ and different brain disorders. What do you know constantly smashing your head into guys isn't good for the human brain...
it is so fun though best time of my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 11126
is it really? Never really thought of it as a high class sport.
It is a cool sport never heard of a super rich guy besides Tate doing it I am sure martial arts with low brain impact are more popular

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
It is a cool sport never heard of a super rich guy besides Tate doing it I am sure martial arts with low brain impact are more popular
True and honestly kinda bluepilled but just do a martial art that you enjoy don't just do it for looks

All the older rich dudes I know at work talk about Golf constantly. I've played Gold with a couple of them as a way to build connections with them but it is fairly boring and expensive as well. Good way to build rapport with a bunch of old rich fucks you have nothing in common with.

• Hmm...
All the older rich dudes I know at work talk about Golf constantly. I've played Gold with a couple of them as a way to build connections with them but it is fairly boring and expensive as well. Good way to build rapport with a bunch of old rich fucks you have nothing in common with.
Yeah I think either golf or tennis at this point. Old baby boomer fucks have 80% of the nations money in their hands I cannot become rich without being apart of these circles it seems

• +1
Reactions: GriffithMaxx
hockey is full of manlet degen bidelt moggers, dont reccomend if ur not extremely masc or dominant.

Golf and tennis

• +1
Golf is like thr rich man's sport. All the equipments are extremely expensive and its quite boring. If you want a sport that's equally as high class but more exciting. I'd say cricket.

• +1
Golf is like thr rich man's sport. All the equipments are extremely expensive and its quite boring. If you want a sport that's equally as high class but more exciting. I'd say cricket.
I've never heard of Cricket being popular in America are you British?

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Blackjack

• Hmm...
Tennis most accessible and most social communities

If you just wanna look rich or have an excuse to go to rich country clubs then
Golf, Sailing, Polo

Football is good if you want to ntmaxx. Golf or tennis for the high class types. Jiu Jutsu has a lot of the old school “based.” types.

Thinking of either getting into golf or tennis maybe. I may also consider Jujutsu or some low impact fighting sport.

I could also do what I did in HS I was a runner but never any good. I am moving to a major city for Uni and want a good interesting sport to focus my passtime for the next decade or so...
Tennis or golf.

• +1
boxing is high class
what? just historically not true, its a very working class sport.
If u want high class sport do fencing or waterpolo or some shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back