What's the most likely looks level this Vindicta Jewish foid could LTR based on her traits?

What's the maximum looks level this Jewish foid can LTR, given her looks and traits?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
What's the most likely looks level of male this Jewish foid I talked to 3 months ago on Discord
could LTR? She said she refuses to date anyone below HTN, says her ideal man looks like Grant Gustin, lives in California (likely San Fran) and complains that she's surrounded by LTN pajeetcels as she's working in stem.

She only uses Hinge, because she said the other dating apps are hookup centric and actively reports users that use the app for hookups and casual dating. She did this 4 times.

She dated a Chadlite in her area but complained to me that when she saw his story, he was dating other women (mostly MTB and LTB Asian and Hispanic women) and went on to say racist comments about them, particularly targeted to the Asian women and said that she hopes the man would brutally pump and dump them because they're too ugly for him.

She looks very similar to this foid:
IMG 20220316 151030
IMG 20220316 151013

• White Ashkenazi Jew
  • STEM worker in California
  • Was in a sorority
  • 22 (about to turn 23)
  • Has a Bachelor's in a STEM subject from an Ivy League university
  • Works out regularly, slim with tight body
  • Grew up upper-middle class
  • Leftist
  • Has had lip filler
  • Dressed modestly
  • Social circle is mostly outside California, surrounded by STEM Pajeets daily as her only form of communication
  • Rents
  • Body count - 1 (from her former PSL 6 boyfriend)
  • Says she doesn't have hobbies as she doesn't have time
  • Reads and watches true crime on Netflix
  • Follows redpill/FDS/female hypergamy accounts
  • NPC-ish tendencies but tries to be a bit quirky
  • Actively participates in dating, unhappy with results
  • Can cook
  • No pets, wants a dog
  • Seems ENTJ
  • Does drink, does not smoke or do drugs
  • Will only date White or Hispanic men, no exceptions

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and LooksOrDeath
Would you date her?

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Images 1
B35 grande

Rate Ambiguous looking Chad

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Doesn't seem too crazy to ask for HTN+ from what you're telling about her

• +1
@ToTheTop @Br0sk1 @FailedNormieManlet

She sounds toxic. Only a subhuman could stay in a relationship with her longterm.

Shortterm she can prob get some uninvested chadlite

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
Doesn't seem too crazy to ask for HTN+ from what you're telling about her
Some users on here think she's asking for too much because these men have options from other women readily willing to have sex with them in hopes for an LTR.

This foid experienced this with a chadlite she was seeing off hinge but ended things with him because he was dating other (MTB or below) women, mostly Asian, then proceeded to make racist comments to me (I'm Arab) about them, saying they deserve to be pumped and dumped.

I don't think she's making unreasonable expectations though. What men do you think are out of her reach?

Send her the female delusion calculator lmao. You can't have it all by her standards she wants a high status gigachad who has so many options to choose from be it looks or wealthy girl

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
She sounds toxic. Only a subhuman could stay in a relationship with her longterm.

Shortterm she can prob get some uninvested chadlite
She was dating a hinge chadlite (didn't have sex) but cut it off after 3 dates after he posted going on dates with other women. These women were all MTB or below, and mostly Asian.

She proceeded to tell me racist comments about them and that she hopes karma works against them for going for men out of their league. And she hopes they get pumped and dumped.

Send her the female delusion calculator lmao. You can't have it all by her standards she wants a high status gigachad who has so many options to choose from be it looks or wealthy girl
I don't talk to her anymore, kicked out of the server for using faceapp to verify myself (I swapped gender) and tried to speak in a high pitch to sound like a girl. That failed.

I sent a friend request to her on an alt account a few days ago hopefully she accepts it

that doesn't factor in looks which isnt possible anyhow

just use PSL percentiles to find her looks standards

• +1
Have to say LT chadlite
The other persian woman might get HT chadlite

• +1
How am I wrong
shittons of T women and F men in mbti subreddits and confirmed in surveys
T women still have their natural instincts though
proportions of T and F are just different between the genders, thats all the difference there is

• +1
LTC, but maybe HTN instead.

HTCs and proper Chads are too rare (nature of the bell curve) and have too many options to be interested in her I think (unless she wants FF or ONS arrangement with one).

• +1
that doesn't factor in looks which isnt possible anyhow

just use PSL percentiles to find her looks standards
What percentile would she be based on that pic?

Have to say LT chadlite
The other persian woman might get HT chadlite
Why low tier chadlite for this foid, but high tier chadlite for the other foid?

Last edited:
  • +1
LTC, but maybe HTN instead.

HTCs and proper Chads are too rare (nature of the bell curve) and have too many options to be interested in her I think (unless she wants FF or ONS arrangement with one).
FF?

What makes you think maybe HTN instead?

Yeah, it does seem that chads have access to stacies on insta, hence they hardly use apps

Women can't be T. Men are T and women are F. The other letters are a meme
shittons of T women and F men in mbti subreddits and confirmed in surveys
T women still have their natural instincts though
proportions of T and F are just different between the genders, thats all the difference there is
I'm a male F, we exist :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saen and LooksOrDeath
pm her pic, just curious because she's Jewish

• +1
pm her pic, just curious because she's Jewish
She's asked me not to share so I'm gonna respect that. Just go with the guide pic in the OP.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
  • +1
She only uses Hinge, because she said the other dating apps are hookup centric and actively reports users that use the app for hookups and casual dating. She did this 4 times.
what a sensitive cunt

• +1
what a sensitive cunt
In what way?
Also, I've heard many other women do this on Reddit, and their reports are successful

• Ugh..
did you talk to her pretending to be a woman?

• +1
In what way?
Also, I've heard many other women do this on Reddit, and their reports are successful
90% of women don't use dating apps for their intended purpose
They are just on them to get as much attention as possible without ever meeting a guy
yet they have the nerve to report a guy who is using it for casual dating

did you talk to her pretending to be a woman?
Yes, I larped as female until I was asked to verify my account for lurking so long. I got banned after they found out I was a male using the genderswap filter on faceapp :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, LooksOrDeath and koalendo
90% of women don't use dating apps for their intended purpose
They are just on them to get as much attention as possible without ever meeting a guy
yet they have the nerve to report a guy who is using it for casual dating
The foid told me she reports them because hinge is for relationships and that guys who want hookups should go to tinder.

Many other foids said the same thing on Reddit. They say "hinge is for relationships, fuck off to tinder if you want hookups, we have the right to report you if you're using it as a fuck app"

yeah she's toxic AF and definitely have some mental issues, her looks, job, location helps her a lot but her brain is not helping her

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
yeah she's toxic AF and definitely have some mental issues, her looks, job, location helps her a lot but her brain is not helping her
As a result, would she have to settle if she doesn't get a personality transplant by Eppeley?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and koalendo
As a result, would she have to settle if she doesn't get a personality transplant by Eppeley?
IDK, it depends on her, but she is either gonna have to settle or start giving sex easier and be more pleasant to be around or she needs to get lucky and somehow find someone that fits her standards without her changing

IDK, it depends on her, but she is either gonna have to settle or start giving sex easier and be more pleasant to be around or she needs to get lucky and somehow find someone that fits her standards without her changing
How much does she have to settle by?

• +1
Why low tier chadlite for this foid, but high tier chadlite for the other foid?
she seems much more bitchy than the persian, easy to imagine her getting a divorce within 3 years.

• +1
she seems much more bitchy than the persian, easy to imagine her getting a divorce within 3 years.
The other foid didn't try yet, because of helicopter parents. And as a result she was more or less observant.