What's the most painless way to rope?

?

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
hypothetically speaking of out of pure curiosity course.

there's no use in roping until after you've at least actually tried ascending first anyway ngl

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Prince88, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
i think a bullet to the head would be my method to end it

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Prince88, Mouthbreath and 2 others
Probably gun or drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, ShowerMaxxing and chaddyboi66
Nitrous oxide, helium, or nitrogen gas to asphyxiate.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I think gun :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Shotgun to the skull. Instant and painless and fucking brutally Metal looking

• +1
Reactions: Alexandro88, Lonenely sigma, darkness97 and 3 others
Shotgun to the skull. Instant and painless and fucking brutally Metal looking

A surprising number of people survive shotgun blasts to the head, there are pictures of them on google. An even greater number of people survive for hours at the hospital. It is by no means instant or painless. Shotguns are surprisingly low pressure and you can survive with half of your brain and face missing. You pretty much have to get a direct hit to the brainstem with a shotgun to die instantly. They have almost no pressure and create little hydrostatic shock, their projectiles cover a wide surface area and your skull can absorb them surprisingly well

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Alexandro88, reddotguy, Lonenely sigma and 7 others
A surprising number of people survive shotgun blasts to the head, there are pictures of them on google. An even greater number of people survive for hours at the hospital. It is by no means instant or painless. Shotguns are surprisingly low pressure and you can survive with half of your brain and face missing. You pretty much have to get a direct hit to the brainstem with a shotgun to die instantly. They have almost no pressure and create little hydrostatic shock, their projectiles cover a wide surface area and your skull can absorb them surprisingly well
Certified Suicide Scientist

• +1
Reactions: Alexandro88, Dr SmalCox, Lonenely sigma and 3 others
There is no way that a gun is painless. Even if the pain is just for a millisecond it will be there.
Most painless is probably some medication/gas etc

• +1
Reactions: Alexandro88 and ROTTING
cutting wrists actually feels good so you will fade away experiencing the feeling of euphoria.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexandro88, Lonenely sigma and SendMePicsToRate
There is no way that a gun is painless. Even if the pain is just for a millisecond it will be there.
Most painless is probably some medication/gas etc
Would medication not make you feel extremely ill?

Funny how the people in this thread are nordics, pro-lgbt and vegan. Exactly the kind of people you would imagine wanting to suicide. I wouldnt want to live as a vegan or faggot either

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexandro88, Lonenely sigma, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Slitting your wrists in warm water for example in the bathtub supposedly dulls the pain. Also leaves behind a corpse with more dignity

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, chaddyboi66, ROTTING and 1 other person
blow yourself up in a field with propane tanks or something, thats always how i thought i'd do it

gunshots fail often enough for it to be of concern, and everything else is painful or also have relatively high survival rates

i think if you strapped a couple makeshift explosives to your skull it would be the most likely thing to take you out instantly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and ShowerMaxxing
blow yourself up in a field with propane tanks or something, thats always how i thought i'd do it

gunshots fail often enough for it to be of concern, and everything else is painful or also have relatively high survival rates

i think if you strapped a couple makeshift explosives to your skull it would be the most likely thing to take you out instantly
Or they don't explode at all or explode while you're handling them, leaving you crippled but still alive.

First inject yourself with propofol to put you to sleep (anesthetic), then another lethal injection right after

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Or they don't explode at all or explode while you're handling them, leaving you crippled but still alive.
nah, those explosives that explode during handling are devices with mechanisms that are meant to automatically explode it, if you are just doing it manually it shouldnt be a problem

if you do your research it should be impossible for them to note detonate, and again that would be a result of poor automatic devices but if you are literally just lighting something up it shoud be impossible to mess up

nah, those explosives that explode during handling are devices with mechanisms that are meant to automatically explode it, if you are just doing it manually it shouldnt be a problem

if you do your research it should be impossible for them to note detonate, and again that would be a result of poor automatic devices but if you are literally just lighting something up it shoud be impossible to mess up
I've tried to build explosives before and it's pretty scary honestly. A lot of the muslim bombers blew themselves up as well involuntarily. With a standard shrapnel bomb you just need a little too much friction or heat and it can blow up in your hands.

• Woah
Reactions: Salieri

Brb, becoming a terrorist threat by searching the dark Web for bombs.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and ROTTING
cat-come-here.gif

Come here let me hug you

Overdose on Percocets like Juice WRLD

be in the epicenter of an atomic explosion is the only way to die painlessly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
The best way is to combine two or methods for increased chance of death. Like overdosing + shotgun blast for example. That’s what Kurt Cobain did. He took a lethal dose of heroin and then shot himself.

Funny how the people in this thread are nordics, pro-lgbt and vegan. Exactly the kind of people you would imagine wanting to suicide. I wouldnt want to live as a vegan or faggot either

Shitskin cope. Nordics are the happiest men on Earth with the highest global SMV. It's mostly swarthy white Americans and Slavs who kill themselves.

Lol @ how destructive people are here.

Propane vapor can be used to painlessly kill yourself by asphyxiation. 1 propane take has enough gas to kill you thousands of times over. Just put yourself inside a plastic bag, put the hose in the bag and turn the tank on. You literally can't go wrong. Even if there's a huge leak in the bag you won't survive.

But you guys want to up the ante to explosions. LMFAO.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexandro88, ShowerMaxxing, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
Lol @ how destructive people are here.

Propane vapor can be used to painlessly kill yourself by asphyxiation. 1 propane take has enough gas to kill you thousands of times over. Just put yourself inside a plastic bag, put the hose in the bag and turn the tank on. You literally can't go wrong. Even if there's a huge leak in the bag you won't survive.

But you guys want to up the ante to explosions. LMFAO.
Gotta go out with a bang

Go for skydiving and whe you jump out of the plane throw the parachute away

Opiod overdose feel high before you die.
best way to go out, euphiora, sleep, never wake up

THE KURT COBAIN WAY. imagine being a gigachad rockstar and still roping. Jfl 🤣🤣🤣. Its over for gigachadcels.

hypothetically speaking of out of pure curiosity course.

there's no use in roping until after you've at least actually tried ascending first anyway ngl

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Exit bag

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
All suicides are going to be painful and you will feel alone, dying by someone else hands is the best

• +1
Reactions: Alexandro88