What's the name of the blonde MM in this video?

S

SurgerySoon

Diamond
Of course, we all recognize Chico here, but does anyone know the name of the blonde MM in this video? I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something about this guy's looks that just makes me INCREDIBLY jealous of him. Is it his forward growth? Eye area? Zygos? What is it about his face that makes me more jealous of him than I feel towards other MM's?

(The blonde guy is first shown at around 0:22)

@Amnesia @cocainecowboy @Gosick

(Amnesia, do you have this guy in your collection of MM photos?)

His name is Mike

ngl hes very gling

7+ psl imo
Of course, we all recognize Chico here, but does anyone know the name of the blonde MM in this video? I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something about this guy's looks that just makes me INCREDIBLY jealous of him. Is it his forward growth? Eye area? Zygos? What is it about his face that makes me more jealous of him than I feel towards other MM's?

(The blonde guy is first shown at around 0:22)

@Amnesia @cocainecowboy @Gosick

(Amnesia, do you have this guy in your collection of MM photos?)

wish i booked double jaw and mod lf3 then slapped on implants/fillers

fckkk foward growth is everything
His name is Mike
his name is johan liebart

ngl hes very gling

7+ psl imo

wish i booked double jaw and mod lf3 then slapped on implants/fillers

fckkk foward growth is everything

his name is johan liebart

I also wish I had done double jaw surgery and possibly MLF3 before getting implant work done. BTW, I have decided to go back to Dr. Y in March to have my midface implants enhanced (will make a formal thread about it later tonight).

When I Googled the name Johan Liebart, all that came up was some anime character. Was that an intentional joke? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back