what’s the nicest thing a girl has done for you?

did my homework because she knew I would be punished next time I dont do it

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
You’re probably not as ugly as you think you are, no cope
How can people here have stories with girls approaching them or messaging them? Or sucking their dicks in park, unless we assume it's all tales from the basement - which I doubt - then there must be something wrong with my face.
All my school experiences confirm that I am hideous, I was socially excluded from everyone in previous school, one guy even came up to me (we were like 14) and pretended to chat up with me while he was taking a picture of my acne ridden face, then went back to his chair and laughed at my picture with others.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
hairmogs me
OmA9uZJ.gif

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Deleted member 1464
How can people here have stories with girls approaching them or messaging them? Or sucking their dicks in park, unless we assume it's all tales from the basement - which I doubt - then there must be something wrong with my face.
All my school experiences confirm that I am hideous, I was socially excluded from everyone in previous school, one guy even came up to me (we were like 14) and pretended to chat up with me while he was taking a picture of my acne ridden face, then went back to his chair and laughed at my picture with others.
Bro I was made fun of by my “friends” at school, especially at younger ages. Yet I’ve had girls show me large interest as well

Actually nvm. A Greek girl I met up with helped me with learning several times

• +1
Well I managed to cope with "muh lens distortion" because I took pics by myself with shitty phone camera, that's what really saved me mentally.

Jfl at reading stories here makes me even more depressed what the fuck is this I must be utter subhuman if people here are mostly younger than me and have such experiences and I never even talked to a woman romantically :lul: :feelshaha: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
There's lots of goodlooking people here. Probably more than irl, ngl
Were just not nt

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
There's lots of goodlooking people here. Probably more than irl, ngl
Were just not nt
No way, PSL has way more uglier/average people than gl people. But honestly a lot of “ugly” people are just average people who don’t look after themselves srs

No way, PSL has way more uglier/average people than gl people. But honestly a lot of “ugly” people are just average people who don’t look after themselves srs
Those ugly people that don't take care of themselves are not ok n this website. People here go mentally ill to fix details
Bro I was made fun of by my “friends” at school, especially at younger ages. Yet I’ve had girls show me large interest as well
Kind of the same. Always been kind of introvert. Never got made fun of though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Demir
I dont have pics, I never take picture since it destroys me when I look at them, can't bear looking at myself.
stop being a crybaby and work with what you got
there is always someone prettier out there but there is always someone uglier than you too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, turkproducer and IWantToMax
Those ugly people that don't take care of themselves are not ok n this website. People here go mentally ill to fix details

Kind of the same. Always been kind of introvert. Never got made fun of though
Tbh I was extroverted but fucking autistic and kinda annoying, at 14/15 i mature and now i’m liked a lot

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
Only difference is that I had not a single girl show interest in me, not even a glance and smile. And it wasn't just making fun of, I was once spat at even, bullied even during lessons.

In my current weekend school I am still invisible to girls in my class. They just ignore me, not even looking directly at me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and IWantToMax
Only difference is that I had not a single girl show interest in me, not even a glance and smile. And it wasn't just making fun of, I was once spat at even, bullied even during lessons.

In my current weekend school I am still invisible to girls in my class. They just ignore me, not even looking directly at me.
Bro I had to approach almost every girl, it’s just subtle things.

One time I had a girl ask me to get into a picture with her and from then on I realised, it’s subtle

Bro I had to approach almost every girl, it’s just subtle things.

One time I had a girl ask me to get into a picture with her and from then on I realised, it’s subtle
What subtle things? No girl has ever initiated conversation with me, sometimes they look at me for a second or two when we pass each other but they never smile.

What subtle things? No girl has ever initiated conversation with me, sometimes they look at me for a second or two when we pass each other but they never smile.
You need to PM me pics asap.

Set me on a date with my ex oneitis. Thanks to my senior girl friend

The nicest thing a girl has done for me is letting me penetrate her without calling the cops.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You need to PM me pics asap.
I can't... maybe if I had money to pay for some guy with 80mm pro camera then I would snap a few pictures from 2 meters away. But my phone main camera deforms me so badly that I go from 4/10 to 2/10

I want a gf

I want a gf

I want a girlfriend
  • Thread starterInsalsa
  • Start dateOct 28, 2018
Unwatch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/5/5860.jpg?1541216238
Insalsa
Banned
-

JoinedApr 19, 2018Messages2,659
Oct 28, 2018
  • Add bookmark
But I also want a friend to talk to for hours on end. A friend who understands me and who I understand. I wish I could go to a forest with that friend and have fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I can't... maybe if I had money to pay for some guy with 80mm pro camera then I would snap a few pictures from 2 meters away. But my phone main camera deforms me so badly that I go from 4/10 to 2/10
See, part of it is in your head

• +1
Is it cause you see yourself better looking in mirrors? In that case most of your problems are in your head tbh. People perceive you the same way you do in the mirror (more or less)

Is it cause you see yourself better looking in mirrors? In that case most of your problems are in your head tbh. People perceive you the same way you do in the mirror (more or less)
I look way better in mirror than in front camera idk why

Arrested me

• So Sad
In my bathroom mirror I look 4/10, hairstylist mirror and fucking fitting rooms I am 3/10. It's how you really look like just flipped.

Back camera has fucked up lens distortion. Front camera is next level of distortion. Even at arm's length I look subhuman.

In my bathroom mirror I look 4/10, hairstylist mirror and fucking fitting rooms I am 3/10. It's how you really look like just flipped.

Back camera has fucked up lens distortion. Front camera is next level of distortion. Even at arm's length I look subhuman.
It's normal to feel weird in pics, as your image is mirrored. People are used to it and don't notice flaws as much as you.
I look way better in mirror than in front camera idk why
Same

In the hairstylist mirror lights make you look a little worse than you do, because light are from above.

There is always a reason why they are "nice".
And your self interest is not at stake.

I want a girlfriend
  • Thread starterInsalsa
  • Start dateOct 28, 2018
Unwatch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/5/5860.jpg?1541216238
Insalsa
Banned
-

JoinedApr 19, 2018Messages2,659
Oct 28, 2018
  • Add bookmark
But I also want a friend to talk to for hours on end. A friend who understands me and who I understand. I wish I could go to a forest with that friend and have fun
Rd

It's normal to feel weird in pics, as your image is mirrored. People are used to it and don't notice flaws as much as you.

Same

In the hairstylist mirror lights make you look a little worse than you do, because light are from above.
Yeah hairstylist mirrors are brutal. Thankfully I am not the only one that looks worse in them. Also it's not only about image being mirrored, lens distortion plays a big part I think. I somehow get bad UEE in pictures and lose my jaw angularity and my midface appears flat. It's like whole different me. Also asymmetry pops out.

• So Sad
Women cant do nice things (unless sex). FUCK WOMEN

Not get me kicked out of school for accidently slapping her ass really hard.

• JFL
Helped me finish my project in school

looked in my direction

Kinda off topic but when I was 18 or so I was dating this one girl and then on Facebook a few days later after a couple dates or so she posts on Facebook.

If you're dating someone that's good looking you're shallow, if you're dating someone who's personality you like you're desperate, I'm not talking about anyone specifically (or something like that)

I have no idea which one she thought of me but either way it's I'm fucking boring or I'm ugly jfl I think I stopped texting her after that lmao

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and IWantToMax
Kinda off topic but when I was 18 or so I was dating this one girl and then on Facebook a few days later after a couple dates or so she posts on Facebook.

If you're dating someone that's good looking you're shallow, if you're dating someone who's personality you like you're desperate, I'm not talking about anyone specifically (or something like that)

I have no idea which one she thought of me but either way it's I'm fucking boring or I'm ugly jfl I think I stopped texting her after that lmao
Offtopic but you have become a worse poster tbh

Last edited:
literally nothing, they all hate me

Did my homework for me since i was to dumb to understand the material, then sucked my dick and got me food

You're probably the worst troll, never even spiked my cortisol by 1 ug
You're still ugly don't forget that

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
didnt file in a sexual charge report for being in the same room

In 7th grade there was this one girl who would legit do all my work. Not just give me the answers, but she would do her worksheet, then do mine, for the entire school year.

• +1
In 7th grade there was this one girl who would legit to all my work. Not just give me the answers, but she would do her worksheet then do mine, for the entire school year.
did she want you lol

did she want you lol
I’m thinking so, she would laugh all my jokes n shit but in 7th grade my balls hadn’t even dropped yet so i didn’t gaf