What's the optimal ratio for getting girls, between NT-maxxing, and Unique-maxxing?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
I know it's not scientific, etc,...,

but as a general rule, something I've struggled with, is to know how much do I have to NT-max behaviorally-speaking, i.e. fit in to the max socially,

even if that means having a "generic" social persona, so to speak,

or do I show some aspects of my true personality, that I deem unique and that I feel quite comfortable showing to other people socially,

even if I risk putting off some people this way (through behaviors, fashion,etc,...) ?

I never know really.

The amount of uniqueness you are allowed to display is proportional to how attractive you are.

I don't advocate becoming a complete normie NPC but NT-Maxxing is effective.

How can the social interactions be fun for you if you cant even be yourself?

Some argue that the way to get success is really to be someone who is totally unique or totally NT.
And to me that makes sense.
Look at someone like Bobby Lee. He is someone who is very unique. Sure he has status, but he's not the most famous stand-up comic, and he's definitely not good looking. But he mentioned that when he was playing the same game as everyone else(trying to be NT, improving their looks, etc) it didn't work for him. Bobby owned his unique point of view, and got a really attractive girlfriend.

But the reason most normal people can't do this is because their reality is not strong enough or compelling enough. They live in a social circle like high-school, or college, where a girl they are dating can go out and meet other people who live NT, and have more fun that you. Most people are not unique enough to be fully unique-maxxed, so eventually that path fails, and so they try to be as NT as possible in order to get some mediocre level of success.

The way to do it imo is create a unique reality: A reality centered around your principles, values, hobbies(in terms of your social circle, your job, your friends, etc). Be able to communicate and relate to NT people, and fit into new social environment but have a compelling life you can bring girls into.
Basically, be unique, make a world/lifestyle where being unique like you allows you to be happy, funny, and successful, and make sure you can be NT enough to relate to others. That's the way to win.

As for fashion, and behavior, I can't give you specific advice, but what I said above is the basic way to think about this.

Last edited: