What’s the perfect PFL length

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Ik it’s relative to face size but what are oprys and this guys PFL best eye area I’ve seen 38664375 C149 4A46 8F18 789F5F3F5079

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, WadlowMaxxing and HeavenAdmιn
@africancel

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
gandy imo has the best eye area ever tbh. Perfect color, perfect pfl and perfect hooding
Fdadasdsadsadasddasdsa
Raueb
Screenshot 20200831 073527 PicsArt

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
guy in op is gigachad, fuark gay earth to be there

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 6128
name of the gigamogger in op?

Eye area looks like Gandy + Chico

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
what explain OP eye shape and top tier ? It's tight lower eyelid and medial canthus only right? @DatGuyYouLike

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Blacks have extremely large pfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 3043
Yeah he's eye area is insane. I think him and nessman have the best eye areas I've seen.

His pfl seems really high would look like weird on most people. Ideal pfl doesn't exist it's all relative.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
what explain OP eye shape and top tier ? It's tight lower eyelid and medial canthus only right? @DatGuyYouLike

the bone surrounding the eyeball from all sides are prominent and masculine. wide pfl, low set upper eyelid, high set lower eyelid

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
the bone surrounding the eyeball from all sides are prominent and masculine. wide pfl, low set upper eyelid, high set lower eyelid
brutal tbh one of the most appealing eye area i've saw for brown/dark eyedcel which is different than mongoloid alike eyes that are worshipped here.
can't ever come close to that ngl it's over. i don't know why i bother, lower lid will only make mine average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 6128
brutal tbh one of the most appealing eye area i've saw for brown/dark eyedcel which is different than mongoloid alike eyes that are worshipped here.
can't ever come close to that ngl it's over. i don't know why i bother, lower lid will only make mine average.

yours will improve a lot from that. your eye area is decent, lower eyelid aside. arabs have great eyelashes and usually high PFL too

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6273
i posted a study where they answer that in a study, check my thread history